[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of the announced episodes save for Flutter Brutter sound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (239 KB, 461x508) Image search: [Google]
file.png
239 KB, 461x508
All of the announced episodes save for Flutter Brutter sound really boring. What happened?
>>
>>27250176
I think the rarity episode is the only one that sounds boring; I'm looking forward to all the others.
>>
>>27250176
You hung out on tumblr or reddit too much and you've become disillusioned. Spending time on internet forums tend to do that.
>>
>>27250176
Josh Haber is running the season, that's why.

Josh Haber is the Bernie Sanders of MLP.
>>
File: cum-inside.webm (2 MB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
cum-inside.webm
2 MB, 720x406
>>27250176
>Explore Equestria
>All episodes are slice of life in Ponyville
we were lied to
>>
>>27251290
Don't forget /mlp/ only wants SoL episodes, hates them then gets annoyed at the idea of adventure episodes that they like.

but adventure episodes were totally never a thing in S1 which dragged most people into.
>>
>>27251290
>mad hasbro isnt pushing toys for once
>>
>>27251290
Gauntlet of Fire was the only new location
>>
>>27251307
You're an idiot.
>>
They're fine. Synopsis almost never sound very exciting.
>>
>>27250508
I think the Applejack episode is the only one that sounds boring and by-the-numbers as fuck. Everything else at least has potential to be entertaining.
>>
The last season. They've been hard at work raping and dismantling Faust's vision for 4 years now, and theyre damn well gonna make sure this show goes out with a whimper.
>>
>>27251511
Well I think the [Insert Name of your Waifu] episode is going to be the worst episode ever made for anything.
>>
>>27250176
what happened with what? the show never was 'exciting'
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.