[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reform Diamond Tiara >she hasn't been seen since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>reform Diamond Tiara
>she hasn't been seen since

Reformation was a mistake. The Crusaders led her away from her true destiny (being a haughty, demanding snob) and it demonstrated she has only one value to the show...
>>
>>27249683
>she hasnt been there since reformation
nigger,what is On Your Marks then?
>>
File: Miss Tiara.png (129 KB, 545x715) Image search: [Google]
Miss Tiara.png
129 KB, 545x715
I have been waiting for a Diamond Tiara thread
>>
>>27249702
Well? What did you contribute to it?
>>
File: WTF.jpg (87 KB, 782x682) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
87 KB, 782x682
Strangely Diamond!Tiara/UT6S (writefag) also disappeared without explanation. I just would like to know what happened, if they work on something, take an hiatus, anything.
>>
>>27249696
An episode where she didn't have any dialogue?
Face it, she's a background pony now.
>>
>>27249683
>Reformation was a mistake
duh

>The Crusaders led her away from her true destiny
This is actually a really interesting idea.
>>
>>
She will return for sure
>>
>>27254178
Of course.
As a background pony.
>>
>>27249683

Starlight should be the reformer and outbitch Diamond Tiara in order to break her
>>
>>27250854
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26884236/#q26889630
Last post a month ago.
>>
>>27253333
She's so happy about those quads.
>>
>>27250854
>>27254341
I think Patachu and all of his handles are banned
>>
>>27251751
>she's a background pony now.
she always was a background pony. the only time we see her is when shes antagonizing the crusaders, which isnt even every time the crusaders show up.
>>
File: mistake.jpg (30 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
mistake.jpg
30 KB, 560x500
>>27249683
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.