[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Stars will aid in her escape >Starswirl, Twilight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-25.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-25.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>The Stars will aid in her escape
>Starswirl, Twilight, and Starlight are the only known ponies to have time traveled
>All 3 have star based names/cutiemarks
>>
As much as I'd like for that to mean something this show will never do anything that interesting or complex with time travel.
>>
>>27248190
It would if we still had Larson.
>>
>>27248201
Larson left?

Also, what could they really do with OP's suggestion? I don't even like time travel as a plot device, so I'm glad they won't.
>>
>>27247843
All important or official ponies have names that have to do with cycles. From sunset to twilight, celestia to luna, and starswirl to starlight.
>>
>>27248207
Larson said on his Twitter that Amending Fences was the last thing he did for the show and there are currently no plans for him to return

Also its just nice to end things where you began.
>>
>>27248241
That's too bad. Wherever you are, thanks Larson. You did good works.
>>
>>27247843
So what you're suggesting is that Starswirl, Twilight, and Starlight have/are going to time travel(ed) to the end of episode 1 in order to act as the catalyst for NMM's escape from the moon? Sure, why not. I for one have always been interested in knowing what "the stars" were. It might as well be something outlandish like that.
>>
>>27248269
Very early on, Faust suggested that maybe other banished villains were the 4 stars. They never went anywhere with this idea though.
>>
>>27248269
That actually sounds brilliant.

DJPon3 is canon so why not this?
>>
File: 1382399745509.gif (2 MB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
1382399745509.gif
2 MB, 300x166
>>27247843
What makes me depressed is that some of the interesting theories over the years were so much better than what the show produced.

>tfw still want to believe discord is actually starswirl
>>
>>27248305

>tfw still want to believe discord is actually starswirl

I don't really get this. It would make no sense and it ruin both characters.
>>
>>27247843
>The stars of the show aided Luna in escaping from Nightmare Moon
>>
>>27247843
That time scroll went somewhere at the end of S5. My best guess is it returned to Starswirl who's currently cruising the time highways for reasons.

I expect at least one more epic time traveling adventure where we finally meet the damn wizard that's been hyped since S2.
>>
>>27247843
Oh thanks for reminding me, OP.

That scene was so fake and short. Twilight is just whining about not getting sleep 10 seconds ago and then she looks up at the moon to have sincere alone time "I hope it is just an old mare's tale" spike immediately barges in like a retard saying the sun is already ready to raise.

It feels like this scene was suppose to transition to another backstory of Celestia defeating Nightmare or the perspective of the villain and the explanation of who the 4 stars are.
That would have helped the pacing a hell lot to not make it so straight and boring.

Instead the story is bare-bones, lacking in multiple character perspectives, lacking in story and world design development, lacking in a lot of aspects.

Nightmare Moon still pops up right in the middle of the festival 10 seconds after thr mare in the moon disappeared.
No trick, no bonus, no unique storytelling way. It completely disregards Twilight and Celestia and gives them a huge fuck you.
>>
>>27247843
Not this shit againa
>>
>>27247843
The Sun is a star
Celestia controls the Sun
The Stars will aid in her escape
I have a feeling Celestia did something
>>
>>27252070
But she was meant to he stuck permanently in the moon.
>>
>>27248190
>show
The comic probably could. I would look forward to that depending on the author and artist.
>>
>>27252133
Be stuck*
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.