[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /mlp/ it's been a pretty bumpy ride for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Alright /mlp/ it's been a pretty bumpy ride for the past 5-6 years, but what would make you quit the series entirely? Assuming you're not an oldfag checking in occasionally because you've already left for one reason or another.

Where would you draw the line of "I think all the ends have been tied and the show doesn't have any more potential?"

>inb4 shill replies
We already know S7 is inevitable, how many seasons after that do you predict they'll milk until the cashcow is bled dry?
>>
>>27244445
Removing any of the 7 (or 8?) main cast members and not being able to see them regularly.

The series going overly dark is another nono, Twilight's Kingdom should be a very rare thing.

The series has far too much potential to stop right now. I think it has as much potential as Dragon Ball does.
>>
>>27244494
I wouldn't leave if GlimGlam decided to fuck off forever.

We lived many seasons without her, we could do it again.
>>
>>27244520
I said (or 8?) for a reason. I don't mind if she leaves.
>>
>>27244445
>one off
Anyway, the movie. I'm prepping for it to be the end all, be all of my time with this series. Even if it continues after the movie I'm thinking it'll be time for me to move on. Aside from The Walking Dead, this is the longest I've stayed with a television series. It's been fun, and for the most part I've been optimistic, but something as of late has been nagging at me. Twilight as a princess didn't bug me before, but ever since she took on Starlight Glimmer as her pupil I've been reminded of how Twilight used to be the one learning about friendship, the one whose adventure we followed from the outset. This last episode made me realize that I liked her better when she was a student and not a master, and even though she's still "learning" things, I just can't get interested in her story, because it feels like it's dragging on. I suppose Glimmer was introduced to remedy this, to return the focus on learning about friendship to the show and to give Twilight something to do, but I'd rather it had just been Twilight still learning.
>>
>>27244445
>EQG tie in
>Boyfriends
>MC replacement
>More Dark and Violen direction a la Twilight's Kingdom just to pander to a segment of autists
>>
>>27244579
She still learned something in this episode.
>>
>>27244445
Like Anon said
Boyfriends
Because its worse for the character to be bound by something and not doing shit than being killed off
>>
>>27245175
It isn't a bad idea to add boyfriends, but I think the character should be established first and built upon rather than introducing a character that is just for the character to be hooked up with.

If Flash Sentry was a secondary character already that we have shown liking to, then that would be a different story.
>>
>>27244445
>>
>>27246243
>>
>>27244445

Nothing can make me leave the ride desu
ACW, Twilicorn, EQG, Flurry shit
Fuck, cant believe how much I love seeing a pony smiling
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.