[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>should there be faggots in mlp? >literally "it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 750x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 750x641
>should there be faggots in mlp?
>literally "it's 2016"

I think the fandom has run its course and there's nothing more to say about it, so now Seth is posting this shit.

Can EQD get any more cancerous?
>>
>>27241818
>Can EQD get any more cancerous?

The disqus threads on the articles are even more cancerous than the articles themselves.
>>
>>27241818
>Equestria Daily!
Wow! MLP boxers! Thanks for the heads up!
-Seth
>>
>>27241818
That wasn't Seth, that is Vicodin. He posts whatever he wants there.
>>
wasn't EQD strictly a news/rumors site?
since when they started posting this shit?
>>
>>27241818
See, same sex relationships in any media is a dangerous thing

It's something natural and it shouldnt be discussed, if they write it well then it's like any other ship
But, they usually do it to lead the sjw wave, shoehorning it on a horrible way. I wish there's a day these things are normal, not full of controversy, cliches, or forced to look like you're the most liberal guy for doing it. The new ghostbusters is an example of that

Also,
>eqd
of course it's cancer
>>
>>27241818
Bronies literally turned into huge pussies when the oldfags left and te 12 year olds entered/. I'm hoping this is the last season
>>
>>27241818
Whitley and EQD gonna force that lesbian couple, right?
>>
>>27241875
It doesn't look like the movie serve as the last episode.
>>
>>27241906
Usually by now there's already leaks for next season. There haven't been any. I think the movie is it, and if they do it well, we can all get off this godforsaken train happy and move on with our fucking lives
>>
>>27241928
They will surely wait for reception before making a second movie.

Hasbro will not want to repeat the same mistake as with Jem and Holograms
>>
Season 6 sucks. Hasbro needs to fire everyone after the movie and start from scratch.
>>
>>27241941
lmao who cares about ponies anymore

TFH fandom here we come
>>
>>27241957
The fuck is tfh?
>>
>>27241957
>TFH
>any fandom at all

its gonna be as dead as skullgirls, too much pony for FGC, too little pony for your average fan
>>
>>27241957
I completely forgot about TFH.
I'm sure everyone else has too
>>
>>27241957
>>27241977
>>27242021
WHAT IS TFH
>>
EQD normally shills stuff that they know are coming to the show like Starlight and Flurry so...
>>
>>27241818
>Browsing EQD in the first place

Beyond your first week of experiencing the new-found excitement of fandumb, there's no excuse to still browse there.
>>
>>27242084
They post music and stuff so I go there for that. I skip right over these editorials and episode followups and anything else that is content-less drivel tho.
>>
File: 1461490680120.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1461490680120.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>27241818
>Even MORE lesbian shipping
>>
>>27242049
Them's fightin' herds. The remake of fighting is magic, with characters designed by Faust.
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>27242131
>>
>>27242149
But it has literally nothing to do with MLP? Wasn't that the only reason Hasjew are even letting this exist, because it has nothing to do with it now?
>>
Season 6 is great what are you talking about.
>>
>>27241957
>TFH
>Having any serious fandom
>>
>>27241818

>Another pro LGBT article

Why EQD want to pander to the SJW now?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStyWkvKP5M
>>
>>27242321
>>>27242063
>>
>>27241818
Just like SJWs are saving comics and black people, Seth thinks they will save his site.
>>
>>27241868
This.The better way to do it is just introduce a character and down the line incidentally drop that they're gay and pose no further questions to it.
LGBT acceptance drama is nothing but a giant cliche and it's been done a thousand times now. We're past it,
>>
Why the fuck does everyone think this show is about breaking gender norms and promoting some kind of queer agenda.
It's never been about that. Even Lauren never said it had anything do to with sexuality, she just want to make a show that all people would watch.
But it's like every person in this fandom has some kind of sexual identity crisis and this show if calling out to them.

It's just a fucking kids show. If you like it then great, stop with this gay shit though. It's not about that. Stop trying to shove this shit in everyone's face.
>>
>>27241868
>>27242391
Thirded. There's nothing wrong with having gay ponies, but they shouldn't be shoehorned in. Romance in general hasn't been that well received in the show anyway (cf. Flash).
>>
>>27242084
The only reason I go there is to get links to watch new episodes.
>>
>>27242570
>There's nothing wrong with having gay ponies
>muh current year
>>
>going on EQD in the first place

there's your problem, anon
>>
>>27241864
EQD was never a news/rumors site. They've always had a habit of posting stupid/random shit.

People would complain about the random shitposts clogging up the site, and site staff would respond with "EQD isn't strictly a news site".
>>
>>27242391
Yep, do it the same way Captain Underpants did it. Don't bring attention to the fact that a character is homosexual, just casually state they are(in a way that fits with the story/narrative, obviously), and continue onward.
>>
>>27241818
Only after they show a few hundred established heterosexual relationships. Then they can introduce one pair of obnoxious fags who try to ruin everything they touch by making it more suitable to their personal viewpoints on proper fucking.
That way, it's more like real life.
>>
>>27243000
I don't care as long as they don't try to make characters bisexual, I would rather they just have ships rather than talking about sexuality.
>>
Thank God we have Russia to keep this shit in check.
>>
>>27243511
They dont give a fuck. Many of mlp episodes were censored or edited anyway. They wuld simply do the same about any gay pairing.
>>
>>27241941
Even if they did everyone would still be just as flanderized because nobody on the writing team knows how to actually write anything other than low quality fanfiction.
>>
>>27241818
No, there shouldn't. Introducing romance into the show would ruin it's quality completely.
>>
>>27243659
No it woudn't. Introducing bad rmance would ruine it. But its like saying that introducing new characters would ruin it. It depend if they are well written or shit.
>>
>>27241818
>cartoon about friendship for kids
>LOL LET'S WRECK THAT WITH RELATIONSHIPS

Are people really this autistic? I've seen the exact same argument thrown at other non-pony children's media. It's also always thirsty delusional yurifags too, rarely do other people act so goddamn cancerous because at least they can admit their shit will never be canon.

It's especially ironic from sjws who make fun of people who use the term "friendzone" yet have an incredibly unhealthy obsession with shipping two characters that only see themselves as friends. And then whenever someone calls them out on it they'll either default to labeling them as a homophobe or throw a tantrum.
>>
>>27243668
kys
>>
>>27243668
It absolutely would. The show isn't about romance. It's about friendship. I think it would just add unneeded continuity issues and just overall ad unneeded drama to it.

And honestly I doubt the writers would write it well.
>>
>>27243775
>bad romance
A new character is introduced and establihsed character fall immediately in love

>good romance
A well established friendship grow into romance after one of the friends realise that the other means everything to him/her

Is that simple. The former will be hated by everyone except few. The latter will only get hate from waifufags/husbadofags or hardcore shippers which form a marginal stain.
>>
>>27243731
This so much.
>>
>>27243821
>a well established friendship grows into a romance
isn't how it works in reality, shit overall/10 please stay far far away from children.
>>
>>27241818
amazing how you all are so dedicated to shipping same sex pairings for fetish fuel but the second someone hypothesizes over a ship actually being legit, it's suddenly the end of the world
>>
>>27243853
Same sex pairings are worse than Hitler.
>>
>>27243731
>cartoon about friendship for kids
>LOL LET'S WRECK THAT WITH RELATIONSHIPS
While I agree, I also apply the same to hetero-ships. It should just remain as a show about ponies doing cute/SoL stuff with the occasional adventure thrown in, and that's just what its been.

Only actual ships are those with individuals already marrying (Cakes, Cranky/Matilda, Shining/Cadence). Nothing more is needed.
>>
>>27243842
No, actually the bad romance scenario is more realistic in real life. Is usually guy finding a gril in the club and fucking her evening. Thats entire romance, while friends get friendzoned.

The second option is actual romance from the classical term aka
" Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love:"
>>
>>27243900
Don't apply your poor love life expierience to every character in the show. It isn't relatable to 99% of the audience for them to stay single or asexual.

Steven Universe combine friendship and romance in believable optimal dose.
>>
>>27243944
>Don't apply your poor love life expierience to every character in the show
>Projecting this hard

Easy there anon...and you have to consider that SU was made for a somewhat different audience altogether compared to MLP. It might not be "relatable" for you, but its not like ponies dating and whatnot is necessary for anything. The show's gotten by fine with the bare minimum of marriage between established love interests and crush jokes (on Rarity's behalf, mostly)
>>
>>27243944
You can argue all you want and yell at waifufags for disagreeing, but My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic won't suddenly start introducing boyfriends. Just think about this clearly for a little while. It wouldn't fit.
>>
>>27243944
>It isn't relatable to 99% of the audience for them to stay single or asexual.
Yeah because little kids are all in some serious relationships right?
>>
>>27243944
>little girls are in sexual and romantic relationships
Please, stay away from children. They don't need another sjw diddler.
>>
>>27243944

I doubt you ever even had sex
>>
File: 234534636.png (569 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
234534636.png
569 KB, 1280x720
>>27244062
Little kids who literally play with male dolls pretending to date barbie dolls?

>>27244005
This season seem different when it comes to introducing male characters.

>>27243989
CMC matured to get CM, Twilight became an aunt. At least one of Mane6 is old enough to get a boyfriend.
>>
File: 36363.jpg (214 KB, 1024x1554) Image search: [Google]
36363.jpg
214 KB, 1024x1554
>>27244092
>>27244078
>waifufag salt
>>
File: 3934418-9495880561-14039.jpg (27 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
3934418-9495880561-14039.jpg
27 KB, 400x398
>>27244099
>little kids playing with dolls means we can throw in focused long term partnerships on the show
Just go home.
>>
>>27244099
>CMC
Natural progression since its been something they've ACTIVELY WANTED for ages

>Twilight became an aunt
She wans't responsible for any of that directly.
Shining/Cadence is another case of "already established lovers getting married" that I brought up earlier.

>At least one's old enough to have a boyfriend
Yeah, no shit. Doesn't mean that its necessary or something that has to happen. Rarity crushes on the occasional stallion, but its often blown out because reasons, and that's as close as it gets beyond the usual Friendshipping - which the show is already about.
>>
>>27244099
Is that cap supposed to support your point and appear romantic? Characters do that all the time. Just because it's a boy this time doesn't mean they're into each-other.
>>
>>27244296
It was meant to represent story aim focused on friends of opposite gender
>Sunburst/Starlight
>Tendertap/Applebloom
>Ember/Spike
>>
>>27244296
You're talking to a shipperfag. Being in the same screen together is shipping to him.
>>
>>27244099
No, because in order to have the relationship be more than just a token "LOL WE PUT IN A COCK FOR HER TO SUCK XXDDDD" it is going to have to be a focus and daily part of her character.
Which changes the entire dynamic of the mane cast, which will clobber sales, and change that entire character, because the only way for the relationship to be written well is to have it be focused on and be a part of that character every time they appear, which is stupid as fuck to do with a main cast member in the type of show this is.
>>
>>27244326
I see. You do have a point, then. I guess I can't totally predict what Jim's thinking here.
>>
>>27244335
>they need to hug and kiss 24/7
Nope, Discord could have been dating Fluttershy and Pinkie could been dating Cheese right now in canon and none of the episodes in S6 would have been affected unless both of the characters were playing the main role in the episode.

And what sales had to do with it? And how does it change characters? They would act the same way. You are not lobotomised after you find a girlfriend.
>>
>>27241818
>>
Straight shipping all the way.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.