[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Spike is sad. He's sad because no one in ponyville cares for him or respects him. Let's dedicate a thread to him. Post pictures and greens of Spike.
>>
>>27241419
They cared about him enough to give him whatever he wanted on his birthday.
>>
>>27241432
Rarity?
>>
>>27241419
Spike should be dragged out of his home to be hanged in the village square
>>
>>27241438
Rarity just uses him. She leads him on just enough where he thinks he has a chance just so she can get him to do what she wants.
>>
>>27241432
Wow they cared about one day outta the year. Meanwhile, fucking twilight won't even buy him a real bed until the fith season.
>>
>>27241440
Well then. That's a little much.
>>
File: Sunset Shimmer x Sunset Shimmer.png (255 KB, 691x687) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Shimmer x Sunset Shimmer.png
255 KB, 691x687
Sunset would have cared for him right. She would see all the mistreatment.
>>
I don't get Spike, if he feels miserable, then he could leave Twilight and:
- stay in Crystal Empire, where he is actually being recognized and beloved. He is humble to not be spoiled with it. I'm sure that Cadance and Shining would hold him some title and make ACTUAL, SIGNIFICANT actions for Crystal Empire
- stay in Canterlot. Celestia would be delighted to have such companion. He could do lots of stuff:
-- become a scholar, and he would expand the knowledge about dragons AND find out about his origins
-- become a noble, embassy and he would do all diplomatic stuff with dragons in Celestia's behalf. He already is recognized by both parties.

The point is that Spike is overqualified for shelving and dusting all the time. Also, Twilight could realize how shitty she was as caretaker.
>>
>>27241485
That bed is for the self-insert generic anon in Equestria that is conveniently never mentioned or on screen during airing.
>>
>>27241474
I'm pretty sure Spike likes helping out anyway, considering we've had so many episodes about him feeling useless.

Besides, he's a little kid and Rarity probably doesn't want to hurt his feelings. And she's shown several times that she'll go out of her way to help/save him of she needs to.
>>
>>27241641
He could stay in the dragon lands, either as the dragon lord or with Princess Ember.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.