[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many anons on /mlp/ hate on Lauren Faust nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why do so many anons on /mlp/ hate on Lauren Faust nowadays?

Remember when a goddess named Faust was considered the god-creator of the MLP universe?
>>
Who?
>>
>>27241228
Because
>She didn't had guts to keep doing the show and quitted like a bitch
>She and her husband fucked up the PPG movie
>She lost a baby
>>
>>27241228
Because people buy into the false dichotomy that you can't like both Lauren and the new episodes.
>>
>>27241260
This
>>
>>27241244
>She and her husband fucked up the PPG movie
Bwuh

What's wrong with the PPG movie
>>
File: 1439824764173.png (111 KB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
1439824764173.png
111 KB, 692x519
>>27241242
>"Who" post
>>
>>27241228

I do

Its just that a lot of the old anons have left and the newfags have considered season 3 as the best season ever I actually met people who said this

I still love our mom I hope for the best for her
>>
She left way too early and now we are stuck with a show that has plateaued in popularity and is slowly dying.
>>
>>27241260
>liking good and shit at the same time
>>
File: CGf3jxP.jpg (150 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
CGf3jxP.jpg
150 KB, 640x1136
>>27241299
>being a console wars faggot

>>>/v/
>>
>>27241242

Lauren faust is the queen of the fandom.

She don't like the show anymore because the fandom can make better things than the actual show
>>
File: lauren_faust_john_joseco.jpg (130 KB, 911x683) Image search: [Google]
lauren_faust_john_joseco.jpg
130 KB, 911x683
>>27241228

>Why do so many anons on /mlp/ hate on Lauren Faust nowadays?

Along with JJ hate, it's just jumping on the bandwagon, to be accepted by the 'cool kids'.

The haters are inferior subhumans. I see no reason to hate John Joseco (he created Princess Molestia), and if it wasn't for Lauren Faust, there'd be nothing for them to hate in the first place, therefore to justify their sad, pathetic non-lives as inferior subhumans...

...but then, if not for her, MLP:FiM wouldn't exist, and there would be no /mlp/ to spew their unjustifiable 'hate' onto.

Like I say: those who hate on others for no reason are inferior subhumans.
>>
>>27241228
Most oldfags on /mlp/ are the kind that shitpost old OCs like Nyx. That's why.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.