[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2017 pone movie >end credits >Pinkie making a joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Pinkie's Seen Some Shit.png (175 KB, 849x941) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie's Seen Some Shit.png
175 KB, 849x941
>2017 pone movie
>end credits
>Pinkie making a joke about the credits when she flubs a line
>camera pulls back and an off screen director calls "cut"
>all the characters in the scene are pissed off
>entire "movie" was just that - a movie - with cartoon characters walking around in the real world just like in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"
>the mane 6 walk off set breaking character
>Fluttershy yells at an intern to get her some sparkling water
>Rarity belches loudly and dives into a party platter
>other characters equally rude
>Pinkie's personality is the only "real" one
>she is visibly upset and pleading with everyone to forgive her
>then she wakes up screaming from her nightmare
>the entire movie was just a dream
>"WOWIE-ZOWIE! Now THAT was a weird one, Gummy!"
>Gummy sleeping with his eyes open
>Pinkie falls asleep again
>"Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria..."
>fade out

How assmad would you be?
>>
File: 1399569552878.png (104 KB, 863x925) Image search: [Google]
1399569552878.png
104 KB, 863x925
>>27238826
dude wat
>>
File: 1460237306735.jpg (90 KB, 613x1303) Image search: [Google]
1460237306735.jpg
90 KB, 613x1303
Yeah, but where's fernando in all of this?
>>
>>27238826
dues ex machina the movie
>>
>>27238826
Are you implying the whole show was a dream?
>>
>>27238826
Synopsis is literally:
>"Twilight and friends must battle* an ancient evil† awakens [sic]." (.1)

inb4 the whole movie is a long ass, drawn out reimagining of The Return of Harmony I and II

Kinda like The Last Airbender, but in reverse.
>>
>>27238826
I can see the writers pulling this off too.
>>
>>27238826
Five years ago, I could have believed this was possible: however, I now know in my heart that the stewards of this franchise have neither the guts, the imagination, or frankly the non-gender-specific testicular fortitude to pull that off.

No, this ride to hell will end with a whimper, or at least a soft fart noise; strangulated under the weight of useless OCs and hubris. All we can really do is watch as people with a literal no-foolin' emotional connection to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic perform ever more complex mental gymnastics to reassure themselves everything is fine, while screaming until people who say otherwise are banned so they can concentrate on praising the contemporary Angry Birds and Harlem Shake references
>>
>>27238959

I miss that magic feeling I had when I ran through the first season of the cource of a couple of days.

Those first couple months felt so warm and fuzzy.
>>
>>27238826
In summary:

>it was all a dream

Boring and overdone. Doesn't matter at all what even happened since the character waking up negates it. No point in remembering it either.
>>
>>27238826
>Who Framed Roger Rabbit
>not superior Cool World
>>
File: Denton Surprise.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Denton Surprise.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>27238863
What a shame
>>
>>27238826
i wish they had done this at the end of daring dont
not so much the subversion of having the fiction reveal itself be a dream as just say that daring dont was all a dream
>>
>>27238868
That would piss me off, I hate it when shows or movies do that.
>>
>>27238863
Nice meme m8
>>
>>27238826
I'd have a bit of a giggle myself honestly. The rest of you fags just don't get classic cartoon 4th wall humor.
>>
I would probably send a letter to the producers of the film in which I call them niggers.
>>
>>27238826
You made a thread to ask people if they would be mad at a hypothetical scenario you devised to make people mad?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.