[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105
File: 1456218039440.png (157 KB, 631x682) Image search: [Google]
1456218039440.png
157 KB, 631x682
Drunken Seduction Edition
Previous thread: >>27215081

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: 1459611648031.png (570 KB, 565x751) Image search: [Google]
1459611648031.png
570 KB, 565x751
Watch yourselves, you hear me? Keep your shitposting out.
>>
>horses
>sexy
>>
>>27238181
YOU FOOL!
WITHOUT SHITPOSTING THERE IS NO RGRE!
>>
>>27238289
>WITHOUT SHITPOSTING THERE IS NO 4CHAN!

FTFY
>>
File: 1406104405945.png (179 KB, 927x563) Image search: [Google]
1406104405945.png
179 KB, 927x563
>>27238284
Celestia wishes to test your fortitude.
>>
>>27238297
Not RGRE enough.
>>
File: 1415417782362.jpg (41 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1415417782362.jpg
41 KB, 600x550
>>27238299
Oh yes, Celestia would be a top tier waifu.
>Celestia resting her body on yours, her weight comfortably pressing down on you
>warm teats resting against your crotch, her tail swishing to and fro, gently brushing against your legs
>forelegs pressing gently upon your shoulders, her head coming down to rest upon yours
>wings stretching out to frame either side of your face, shutting out the rest of the world so the only thing you can see is Celestia's loving gaze
>only thing you can feel is her warm breath mixing with your own and softly washing across your face, flowing mane cascading around your head and tickling the tips of your ears
>only thing you can smell is the lilac soap she washes herself with
>and the only thing you can hear is her tenderly whispering
>"I love you, my sunshine."
>>
>>27238299
I want your sister instead
>>
>>27238165
world war 1 anon in rgre when?
>he has ptsd from the shellings and bayonet charges
>nobody believes it
>luna goes through his nightmares
>he's telling the truth
>ponies react
>>
File: 1383724579394.jpg (542 KB, 1224x468) Image search: [Google]
1383724579394.jpg
542 KB, 1224x468
>>27238450
>this is happening on her dais
>in front of her court
>on a monday afternoon
>dawns on her she's getting nearly intimate in front of all her little ponies
>sheepishly gets off of you and picks you up back onto your feet as everyone present gives looks ranging from shocked, to flustered to aroused
>>
>>27238535
Filename should be
>rmuhfetish.jpg
>>
>>27238450
One day, perhaps soon, VR will be able to simulate this for you very well. There could even be a robot with synthetic flesh and an artificial womb made to look like her, but she will never be real
>>

post, post, post, post, post.
>>
I want more stories of pure unadulterated JUSTICE against a corrupt, misandrist, equestria.
>>
File: 1355096839747.png (779 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1355096839747.png
779 KB, 1280x719
>>27238535
>she turns to address everyone present and clears her throat
>"E-Excuse me, my little ponies. I seem to have gotten a little... excited upon seeing him."
>through the shocked silence of the throne room someone in the back shouts "YEAH YOU DID."
>though her face is the picture of serenity you can see her cheeks beginning to flush
>>
File: 1457327977979.gif (4 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1457327977979.gif
4 MB, 704x396
>>27238583
>>
>>27238450
It's a little early for /sun/, brother.
>>
File: 1330136880232.png (488 KB, 720x800) Image search: [Google]
1330136880232.png
488 KB, 720x800
I think we know what this threads theme is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXeL4MCfwYc
>>
>>27238165
>>
>>27238705
google "Fall of Equestria"
and stay there
>>
File: Angron_updated.jpg (565 KB, 1044x1349) Image search: [Google]
Angron_updated.jpg
565 KB, 1044x1349
Reposting.
>>27236886
>My Army. My Brothers. These Stallions had risen up beside me in my mad bid for freedom. To cast down the High Mare in a storm of bloodshed. In a desperate attempt to die free.
>Oppressed for generation upon generation had driven my warriors to barbarism, to savagery, and we unleashed that fury upon them. We did not merely kill them, we slaughtered them, we devoured thier cities. When their oh so proud armies came to stop us, mares arrogant in their pre-ordaned and inevitable victory, we butchered them.
>It was never enough. There were always more, so we fled into the mountains, dug our own graves and prepared to drag as many of the enemy down with us to Tartarus as we could.
>We had become all they feared. Men, unafraid of retribution, men that laughed in the face of death. And more terrifying than that, we would live and die free.
>When they succeed here, and they will, the entire world stands against us in fury. We have still won, we have brought the idea of freedom to the Stallions of this world, we have brought, in our blood and sacrifice, hope to those who never had any.
>>
>>27239421
edgy/10
>>
>>27239421
notparticularlyinspirational/10
>>
>>27238165

So...

There's a recent court ruling in Oklahoma which effectively stated that if a woman passed out from drinking alcohol, and a man subsequently whipped out his dick and got himself a BJ from her unconscious mouth, then that's not >rape.

So, what if mares were getting Anon sloshed so that they could have their way with him, because it would be "legal" under Equestrian law...

RGRE enough for some green?
>>
>>27239421
shouldn'thavebotheredreposting/10
>>
>>27239682
>>27239706
>Angnon
It wasn't supposed to be inspirational, it was to cover all 3 points of the previous statement. Choices were 'revolt, mass murder or suicide' and I thought 'why not all 3?'
>>
>>27238450
Sweet.
>>
>>27239731
>Drunk on pone booze
I mean, sure if Anon is some kinda faggot or something
>>
File: 1416545252980.png (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1416545252980.png
87 KB, 300x300
>>27238450
She is indeed a top tier waifu.
>your post
Muh heart
Muh dick
>>
>>27238527
If it keeps the edge to a minimum then I'd read it.
>>
>>27238575
What does it mean to be real, Anon? What experience do we have to have with the world around us for it to to equate to "real"?

What if actual perfect AI was, well, perfected and your VR Celestia acted in such a way that was indistinguishable from a human? And your VR suit provided stimulation and experiences that you had to glance down at the source to be sure which was real life and which was your VR suit?

At what point does your experience with unreality equal your experience with reality, what when does one become just as real as the other?
>>
>>27240180
SOMEONE POST GREEN ALREADY THEY'RE GETTING PHILISOPHICAL
>>
>>27238527
Every time I have seen PTSD Anon done it has been horribly cringe worthy. Similarly, War Anon stuff is generally hamfisted as well. I'm not saying these things can be done, I'm just saying that there's a much higher risk-reward because they're easier to fuck up and greentext's short form nature doesn't necessarily lend itself to complex narrative.

If someone wants to do it, fine. Just understand that it's going to be look at with more scrutiny than something thats for teh lulz or made of unf.
>>
>>27240304
>PHILOSOPHICAL
FTFY
>>
File: 26055__safe_artist-tartii.png (990 KB, 962x947) Image search: [Google]
26055__safe_artist-tartii.png
990 KB, 962x947
>>27240352
>"Whatever!"
>>
>>27240304
I'M WORKING ON IT!
>>
>>27240398
WE'RE WAITING FOR IT!
>>
>>27239783

There's more to the story then...

Mares initial attempts fail because pony booze is some weak-ass shit. So they go to Zecora and get her to whip up some really hard-core stuff, just for the purpose of getting Anon blitzed so they can have their way with him.
>>
>>27240423
IM ALSO ANGRY ABOUT THING!
>>
>>27240423
WHY ARE WE YELLING
>>
>>27240319

I take this as a challenge to write an Anon with PTSD that doesn't suck. I may be back later with some green if I'm happy with the result.
>>
>>27240453
ARE YOU ANGRY ABOUT ELVES? IF SO, GO HERE: >>>/tg/

>>27240456
SOMETIMES IT'S FUN TO YELL.
>>
>>27240461
Go luck to you. Rather than turn this into a blog and talk about what PTSD is like, here are a couple of resources that I skimmed. Remember, less is more:

http://mindyourmind.ca/expression/blog/what-does-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-feel

http://www.veteransfreefromptsd.org/Signs+and+symptoms+of+PTSD
>>
>>27240484
I'M ALWAYS ANGRY ABOUT ELVES!
>>
>>27240497
>>27240497
PTSD is more of overwhelming anxiety in certain situations.
>>
>>27240619
It's a complex diagnosis that expresses itself differently in different people. Anxiety is a big part of it, yes, but that's not the whole of it. I'd be hesitant to call it simple anxiety, because in doing so that invites the temptation to just make the character super anxious.

It's rarely done right in visual media, and when its done wrong its typically reduced to flashbacks and anxiety. Jake Gyllenhaal did a pretty good job in acting it in Jarhead in the post Gulf War scenes.
>>
>>27240660
Could copy the mannerisms of veterans.

IE how they hate people behind them so they stand like side ways or half cocked in lines.
>>
>>27240721
That's a thing, and sitting so that you always face the major entrance / exit of a restaurant. One element that, if done right, would be particularly interesting in Equestria is systematic disinterest or inability to really engage. It's like when you still get the physical sensations associated with an event you like, but there's no real. . . emotional bounce to it. You see / experience a thing, and it's a thing you like, and while it may or may not bring pleasurable sensations there's no existential enjoyment or satisfaction derived from it.

It's sorta like being super nonplussed and numb all the time.

Anyway, said I wouldn't go on so I'll stop. Best of luck on your story.

Feel free to continue horsewording, fuckers. Sorry for the blog.
>>
File: Solaire Of Astora.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Solaire Of Astora.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>27238299
>>
>>27240497

Thanks, but I already know what PTSD feels like.
>>
>>27240884
>Astora
I always double take at that. Reminds me of a town in Oregon that, like much of western Oregon, gets rained on frequently.
>>
>>27240904
Fucking tumblristas, they made a serious condition seem totally made up in the eyes of most folks.
>>
File: fuckboivin the third.png (916 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
fuckboivin the third.png
916 KB, 1280x914
>>27238720#
>"YEAH YOU DID"
I heard him, and he laughed his mirthful laugh.
got a little excited there, i swear this hasn't happened before
>>
>>27240933
>tumblristas
Can we not? They're shit, I think we all know they're shit, and their hugboxing and self diagnosing is . . . I'm not sure whether its more infuriating or pathetic, but it's a thing.

Regardless, lets not get to a place where we're making assumptions about who in thread does or does not have this or that condition. I don't know whether that was your intent or not, but let's not go down that road.

Let's try and stay a little more light today and maybe enjoy some green later.
>>
>After about a minute or two of cuddles, which were filled with just the right amount of nuzzling and cuddling, Luna climbed off of you
>True to her word, she had hunkered down and licked you clean of her cum, though she had summoned up a warm wet rag to clean off your ding-a-ling and balls
>Which was fine with you since ass-to-mouth was in no way one of your fetishes
>That shit's gross yo
>It took a while--Luna seemed to enjoy licking off her own cum a heck of a lot more than she had Chrysalis's-- but eventually you were squeaky clean
>And tired
>REALLY fucking fired
>If you were tuckered out after what Chrysalis had done to you you were EXHAUSTED now
>Every inch of you was sore, everything hurt, you were tired and you were hungry enough to eat a horse
>And you didn't mean that in a sexual way; if someone had dropped a whole cooked equine in front of you shit would have gone down
>The princesses/queens seemed to notice that you were temporarily down for the count, since neither Princess Celestia nor Nightmare Moon demanded that they go next
>Instead the princesses/queens surrounded you with the intent of curing your Bo-Bos and Owies
>...Those are Cadence's words, not yours...
>Twilight summoned up a bottle of water and a couple peanut butter sandwiches, Cadence was using her magic to massage your aching muscles, even Nightmare Moon used her magic to gently pull your dress shirt and jacket off so she could towel you down with a wet rag
>It was nice
>These were nice horses and you appreciated it, thanking them with pets and ear scratches
>As you were being taken care of you noticed something
>No one was giving anyone else angry looks
>The alicorns/changeling/whatever the fuck Nightmare Moon is seemed completely relaxed around each other
>>
>>27238940
Twilight looks like she got to let out a fart she's been holding because she has company over and they just left.
>>
>>27241014
No, she looks like she expected to see a dong ring, but really didn't want to.
>>
>>27241008
Aww.
>>
>>27241008
>Twilight and Nightmare Moon were chatting to each other, Chrysalis was playfully squealing and slapping Luna away with a towel as the Princess of the Night tried to lick your cum off her bottom, Princess Celestia even thanked both of the queens whenever they passed her something or did this or that for her
>Though the other elements STILL hadn't appeared, the lazy fucks, it looked like they weren't going to be needed
>Sisterhood and friendship was in the air now
>You had united these mares under a butt-themed banner
>Released the tension through interaction with their southern regions
>You had sexed the crazy out of them if you will
>You couldn't help but smile at the thought, reaching over to mussing up Twilight's mane
>The littlest princess giggled as she fed you another sandwich
>Goodfeelsman
>Your eyes began to flutter close from all of the tender pampering
>You weren't going to go to sleep; you were just resting your eyes
>Yep, just resting your eyes...
>It seemed like it was for only a moment, but when you opened your eyes again the sun was hanging a little lower in the sky
>The princesses/queens were a little ways away, chatting on those beanbag chair things that ponies seemed so fond of
>"Ah, it seems like our judge is finally awake," Nightmare Moon said without looking at you
>The rest of the royalty look over at you as you sat up in your chair with a groan
"How long was I out?" you asked, rubbing an eye
>"An hour or so," Nightmare responded, her snake-like eyes finally settling on you
"Really? Well, I'm sorry about that."
>"No apologies are necessary, Anonymous," Luna said with a wave of the hoof. "In fact I am surprised that you didn't sleep longer; none of us have been exactly gentle with you."
>Celestia nodded
>"Maybe you should go back to sleep for a little longer, Anon dear."
>Shaking your head, you rolled your shoulders and twisted your body
>A satisfied groan escaped your lips as dozens of bones popped
>Ahhhhhoooowwwwwww
>>
>>27241037
>Fucking hell that hurt...
"I appreciate the concern but I think I'm good. I can keep going."
>Setting down her tea cup--they were drinking tea while you were out? Where in the hell did they get all of the stuff for it?-- Princess Celestia frowned
>"Now Anon, there's no need to keep up appearances if you--"
>"Alright, if you say that you are fit to continue then we shall continue," Nightmare interrupted, setting her own tea cup down and standing up
>Celestia balked as she and the other royals stood up
>"There's no way that Anonymous is fit--"
>"If you think that the human still isn't in a state to continue our "competition" then why don't you go first?" Chrysalis interrupted with a grin. "You can be as gentle with him as you want and get him ready for Nightmare."
>Celestia's nose scrunched up
>She looked over at Luna, who shrugged
>"I cannot see a fault with her logic, sister," she said, a wolfish grin coming to her face
>Celestia snorted
>"Oh I'm sure you don't," she muttered, her eyes drifting over to you
>"Unlike my associate over there I have no qualms with having two of you alicorns going in a row," Nightmare said. "You may go if you so wish."
>Celestia looked around at her fellow demi-gods, all of whom just smiled knowing smiles at her
>...
>Something was going on here...
>Something flash across Celestia's face as she stood up, something you weren't quite able to catch
>"Fine," Celestia said after a moment. "I WILL go next if everypony's fine with that."
>"We are, sister," Luna said, nudging her sister with a wing. "Now go; a pleasant surprise awaits you."
>You had chosen to stay quiet through... whatever this was, your hands in your lap like a good boy
>Personally, you could care less who went next
>An ass was an ass; as long as some fun was had it didn't matter who the butt was attached to
>Though, as she made her way toward you, you could tell that this next ass was going to be a pretty good one
>>
>>27240933

>tumblristas

Heh. I avoid tumblr, because of such people. I am a Navy veteran, and I have friends with serious PTSD. Anyone who minimizes that condition in my presence is risking compound fractures.
>>
>>27241070
>Celestia was the biggest little pone that there was
>She towered over all of the other princesses; even her sister was shorter than her by a head
>YOU might have been bigger than her but even with you it was a close thing
>And that size of hers did nothing to take away from Celestia's beauty; just like with the other princesses she was absolutely jaw-dropping
>A fantastic figure, a one-in-a-million grace and charm and a pair of pinkish-purplish eyes that you could lose yourself in
>But what REALLY caught your eye, what REALLY made your willy twitch underneath your hands, was the princess's flank
>Just like Celestia herself it was big
>Bigger than the flab of mass that Mrs. Cake's ass had been
>Bigger than the biggest earth pony ass that you had seen today
>Bigger than every alicorn here
>Bigger than even Chrysalis's butt after she had gorged herself on your love
>You could see it swaying side-to-side as Celestia made her way toward you, perfectly proportioned with her bigness
>You licked your lips
>Oh...Oh this was going to be a good one...
>Celestia, with all of the grace that befitted one of her position, made her way over to you with measured steps
>With each step she took you could feel yourself getting smaller and smaller as her... AURA began to surround you
>This was the top dog of Equestria, the queen amongest princesses, making her way toward you
>And you were about to touch her butt
>...
>fuck yeah...
>In no time at all the princess was standing not a foot away from you, a gentle smile on her face
>"You are very brave, my little human," she said, inclining her head
>Her nose scrunched up slightly
>"Though your... methods are questionable you have my most heartfelt thanks for stopping the destruction of Ponyville."
"I have no idea what you're talking about, Princess," you said with a little shrug and a smile. "I'm just a guy trying to finish up his competition."
>The princess's smile widened, her eyes twinkling
>>
>>27241104
>"Well, even still, you have my thanks," she said, leaning in to nuzzle your cheek. "If it wasn't for you we all might be standing in ruins."
>Aw shucks
>This filly was gonna have you blushing and shit...
>Celestia drew away from you, the smile on her face becoming a bit... nervous
>Nervous and... something else...
>"While I'd like you to get a little more rest I understand your desire to get this over and done with."
>...Sure
>Let's go with that
>She slowly turned around
>"I assure you that I will do my very best to blah blah blah blah--"
>Since the beginning of this royal Ass-Off the sky had been cloudy
>But, as Celestia turned around and flicked her tail out of the way, a section of clouds broke
>A ray of sun came down and landed on Celestia's backside
>Your eyes widened, and before god and all of his creation you swore that you could hear angels singing
>The Princess of the sun was wearing a g-string that was three sizes too small for her
>The string, more floss than string really, that was supposed to cover up her privates was been swallowed up by her ass cheeks, so it did fuck all
>You could see everything
>You could see that sweet, sweet ponut
>You could see those soft lips that showed just a hint of pink underneath
>You could see the wetness of the princess's excitement in between her cheeks and on her inner thighs
>"Blah blah blah blah blah, words words words--"
>You thought for all of the world that Celestia would be the most conservative princess out of anyone here except Cadence, but it looked like the Princess of the Sun had a bit of a risque streak in her
>"Words, sentences, pap--epp!"
>Celestia's flank tensed as you rubbed your thumb up against her marehood
>Her cheeks clapped together, her flank rippling and gyrating
>Oh lawdy...
>You were gonna play with yourself to that sound in the near future...
>"A-Anonymous!"
>There were tears of joy in your eyes as you pulled your hand away, popping your thumb into your mouth
>>
File: 1455658073020.png (322 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455658073020.png
322 KB, 500x1200
>>27241104
>>
File: nSCeJpU.jpg (39 KB, 325x358) Image search: [Google]
nSCeJpU.jpg
39 KB, 325x358
>>27241139
>>
>>27241139
>You perked up slightly as you tasted Celestia's cum
>It was even sweeter than her sister's, with this sugary, tangy aftertaste
>You looked up to see the princess staring at you slack-jawed
>For a moment lust, want and need flashed through her eyes, but as quick as it appeared it was gone and a blush came to the princess's face
>"I told you that you were in for a pleasant surprise, sister!" Luna called with a grin, nudging a giggling Chrysalis
>Celestia turned her head to look at her sister, but her head instantly snapped back as you reached over to tease her slit again
>Her gaze darted toward your outstretched hand before settling on your face
"You know you taste pretty awesome, princess," you said, making a show of licking your lips
>Celestia shuttered, her tail raising ever so slightly even as she gave you a stern look
>"I don't recall this being a part of your judging with the other mares."
>Though the princess sounded a bit chiding, she gave her flank a little wiggle
>Your hand moved toward her rump just a few more inches, testing to see if she'd freak out
>To your pleasant surprise the princess met you halfway, pushing her butt back so that your fingers were just above her marehood
>You could practically FEEL the heat coming off of her...
>Your fingers twitched
"Since you're all special cases I've had to judge each of you differently," you lied
>Celestia gasped as your fingers gazed her inner thigh
>"W-Why do I feel like you're just bending the rules to have your way with me?" she asked with a breathless laugh
"Why do I feel like you wore these "panties" to get me riled up?"
>You forced Celestia to take a step back
>Since it was just a pair of strings attached to a tag, you decided not to take Celestia's panties off, instead moving them to the side
>"I have no idea what you're talking about," Celestia said, giving her big, beautiful backside another wiggle as you leaned in and kissed her left cheek. "I'll have you know that--"
>>
>>27241164
>She hissed as you tugged at her fur with your teeth
>--I'll have you know that my intentions have and will always be pure."
>You twitched as you felt something stroking your cock
>Your eyes darted away from her rump to the princess's face
>She still had that gentle smile on her face, but you could see the tip of her horn glowing
>"When I got your invitation I was forced to scramble and borrow a pair of--"
>Celestia bit her lip as you stuck your cum-drenched fingers into your mouth, not breaking eye contact with her as you began sucking on them
>"--A p-pair of panties from a dear friend of mine."
>That liar
>Even though these were too small they were still too big for most of the popula--
>A grunt escaped your throat as you felt a tongue-like sensation on your balls
>Celestia leaned back, burying your face in between her mounds, rubbing your nose against her mound before she drew away
>She let out a little giggle when she saw the look on your face, her calm, collect, majestic expression giving way to an erotically playful one
>"I, of course, was horrified with the garment that she provided for me, but because I did not wish to--"
>You tried to dive back in between her cheeks tongue first but Celestia leaned away
>Her horn lit up just a little more, and the stroking that you cock was receiving turned into what, for all the world, felt like a blowjob, with a dozen tongues servicing you at once
>You squirmed at the sensation as the princess gently pushed up into your chair with a wing
>Giving her rump one last wonderful, wonderful wiggle, she turned around and hopped into your lap
>"I d-did not wish to hurt her feelings so I decided to wear them."
>Your breath hitched in your throat as her cheeks swallowed up your cock, your eyes widsdifbaldbbahsd!
>"Believe not a word that she says, Anonymous!" Luna called. "Though she hides it well my dear sister is a deviant beyond measure!"
>Celestia wiggled her hips a bit to get more "comfortable" in your lap
>>
File: Good_End.jpg (471 KB, 982x424) Image search: [Google]
Good_End.jpg
471 KB, 982x424
>>27241008
>>27241037
>>As you were being taken care of you noticed something
>>No one was giving anyone else angry looks
>>The alicorns/changeling/whatever the fuck Nightmare Moon is seemed completely relaxed around each other
>>Though the other elements STILL hadn't appeared, the lazy fucks, it looked like they weren't going to be needed
>>Sisterhood and friendship was in the air now
>>You had united these mares under a butt-themed banner

YES! JUST AS THE DOUJIN PROPHETS PREDICTED LONG AGO!
>>
>>27241191
>slfiuhcsfbsdblj!
>Her rump seemed to smother your lower body, muscle and fat and perfectly silky smooth fur embracing you in ways that you've ever before experienced
>You gasped as Celestia wiggled her bottom again, a spurt of cum firing between those heavenly cheeks of hers
>"Now don't you go believing a word that my silly little sister says, Anon," Celestia told you, leaning forward to give you a chaste kiss on the nose. "I am nothing but a gentlemare to every stallion that I meet."
>Your fingers tickled the princess's rump a bit before they found themselves just above her hips
>Celestia trembled at your touch, her massive white wings quickly stiffening
>"Take right now for i-instance. Here I am sitting in your lap with your stallionhood snuggled in between my c-cheeks."
>To emphasize her point, she raised her hips a bit, forcing your member to slide up her crack
>You gasped as she then leaned back until your crown was poking her back door
>"If I were a deviant I would do any number of things to you without a second thought."
>She applied a little more pressure; not enough that you penetrated her but more than enough to leave you FUCKING FRUSTRATED
>"Things that are a little to inappropriate to be said aloud. But even though I may or may not be having more than a few less than pure thoughts about my current position--"
>"Anon! Sister also likes to talk and tease!"
"I can... see that," you grunted, trying to buck your hips
>Damned horse princess...
>Why did she have to be too heavy to send her into the air with a pelvic thrust?
>Its not fair...
>There was a Cheshire smile on Celestia's face as you struggled under her
>"--But, for the sake of your innocence--"
>INNOCENCE?!
>"--I am containing myself so that we can ease ourselves into--"
>"Oh for star's sake... Anonymous! Pull my sister's tail!"
>You raised an eyebrow was the smile on Celestia's face VANISHED, a wide-eyed look replacing it
>Oh?...
>Did we have something here?...
>>
>>27241223
>Something that a certain princess didn't want you to know about?
>Your eyes drifted toward Celestia's long, rainbow wavy tail
>Celestia look down at her tail as well, before her gaze settled back on you
>She wiggled her butt to try to her your attention back to her butt
>While it felt GREAT, just as good as when Chrysalis had done it, your eyes were on another prize
>"N-Now Anon, what did I say about listening to my silly little sister?"
>Celestia tried to shimmy away but this was where her having a gigantic ass was her downfall
>Since your chair was only so big and it had armrests that meant that she couldn't move around that much; and only a little bit forward and backward to boot
>All that she managed to do with her escape wiggles was make your curiosity boner harder
>...
>It made your boner-boner harder too bu that didn't need to be said
>"She always says the silliest things to try to get ponies to do silly things."
>A bead of sweat trickled down Celestia brow as you slowly reached out
>"In fact, many ponies consider my sister something of a loon. I m-myself am amongst that astoundingly correct party."
>Celestia tried to flick her tail out of the way but your arm was more than long enough to get at it
>"Anon."
>Closer...
>"Anon, please don't tug on my tail."
>Closer...
>"I understand that you're curious but please, lets get back to the matter at hoof."
>Celestia let out a startled gasp as you managed to get a hold of a handful of tail
>The hair was nothing like you've ever felt before
>So fine that it nearly tickled your fingers, and it seemed to have a gravity all of its own
>Your hand tightened on this freaky tail, and you readied to pull
>The Prince of the Sun gulped, going ramrod stiff as she looked down at you
>"Anon."
>You finally looked back up at her, a grin on your face
>"Anon, I swear to my sun if you tug on my tail... THINGS will happen. Bad things. Horrible things. Things that will keep you-ououOUOU!"
>>
File: Jm8p1S8.png (18 KB, 678x472) Image search: [Google]
Jm8p1S8.png
18 KB, 678x472
>>27241219
Pic semi related
>>
>>27241250
>You gave the princess's tail a good, hard yank
>Celestia's eyes became as big as saucers as a loud, squeaky moan escaped her lips
>You tensed as her flank clamped down on you--
>"AfdodsincsoCUMMINGosifnodfnd!"
>Throwing back her head, the princess wrapped her hooves around your neck and crushed your face into her swan-like neck as she needly grinded her hips into your lap
>As she did that you felt your lap being soak by the Princess of the Sun's cum
>...
>That was fast...
>"I forgot to mention that while my sister is a deviant she is VERY quick on the draw if you catch my meaning!" Luna called, a great big ol' grin on her face. "But worry not, dear Anon, she will be good for multiple rounds if you so wish to take her!"
>Oh really?
>You let out a thoughtful hum that was barely audible over Celestia's ragged, heavy breathing and her moans
>You let go of her tail and let it join its twin on Celestia's backside
>So a certain princess is overly sensitive huh?
>Celestia let out a groan as your fingers dug into her backside
>You wondered how sensitive she reall--
>"A-Ahhhhh~!"
>Celestia bucked her hips as ANOTHER orgasm overcame her
>...
>Jesus...
>If she was this sensitive how the hell did she even go outside?
>...
>How was she able to deal with all of the teasing she was doing to you?
>...
>Why were you asking all of these dumb questions now when there was a royal ass in front of you to play with?
>The chair underneath you groaned in protest as Celestia lifted herself up and slammed herself back into your lap wildly
>As she did this your cock found itself free from its pillowy confines and grinding up against the princess's sopping wet marehood
>The two of you gasped at the sensation, Celestia letting out another loud moan as she soaked your dick in marecum
>You managed to pull yourself away from the princess's chest
>Looking up you could see her tongue lulling out of her mouth as she grinded herself against you
>>
>>27241296
>Her eyes were clouded and lust filled, her majestic facade was gone
>The alicorn grinding herself against you was nothing more than a filly that needed to cum and needed to keep cumming
>"A-Anon--A-Ah~! I c-can--o-oh~!" I can't--Ahhhhhh!"
>Another orgasm, just as intense as the first three (or was it five?) washed over Celestia, making her shut her eyes tight and bite her lip
>You gave her flank another squeeze, gently thrusting against her twitching, hot, soaked lips
>Celestia's body rocked back and forth, her eyes fluttering closed
>"I-I, oh... I, oh my goodness... Just give me... Just give me a moment... I need... I need to..."
>One of your hands let go of her rump, reaching down to grab your dick
>As the princess tried to catch her breath, breathing very, very hard, you began rubbing it against her slit
>A whimper escaped her throat as one of her eyes cracked open to look down at you
>Her hips bucked as you teased her opening
>"A-Anon please," she murmured, leaning back a bit. "P-Please."
>Since you now had a bit more space you realized that, if you so desire, you could enter the princess
>...
>You looked up at her sweaty, needy form
>She was biting her lip as she looked back down at you
>Her wings flapped as you firmly pressed your crown against her flower
>You bucked your hips a bit, trying to--
>As you did that Celestia, who was tired of your teasing sat down, spearing herself onto your length
>"sdfvjnsdlfvbsldfjbjk!"
>She wiggled wildly as she took you to the base in one smooth motion
>You let out a surprised grunt, not even able to enjoy being inside of her royal highness for a moment before her inner muscles began trying to milk you for your seed
>Your grunt turned into a moan, and with your cock twitching you bucked your hips as best as you could in your position
>>
>>27241328
>Celestia raised herself off of your shaft, trying to get away from the stimulation, but gravity was a motherfucker (you meant that in the best way possible), and not a second later she was slamming herself down and that beautiful wet, meaty sound of a phat ass hitting pelvis filled the air
>Your hands once again found Celestia's flank, groping and squeezing and tugging as she rode you hard and fast, orgasm after orgasm rushing through her big, beautiful horse body
>Celestia's hooves found your shoulders, forcing you against the back rail of your chair
>Her head dipped down and she nuzzled your face
>Her long tongue came out of her mouth and began licking the sweat off of your face
>With a growl you managed to use your tongue to wrestle hers into your mouth, forcing her lips against yours
>Unbeknownst to either of you, lost in the moment as you were, your chair was having some difficulties
>It wasn't made to handle the weight of a full grown green man and a big ass white horse, much less carry that weight while the two of you were in the middle of some very... rigorous activities
>The sound of wood cracking was washed out by Celestia's whinny's and snorts and moans along with your gasps and groans
>The chair bucked slightly as Celestia slammed herself down onto you, her body shaking with pleasure
>It buckled a bit more as she grinded hard into your lap as the two of you kissed, your tongues battling it out
>Though it had done well to last this long it was only a matter of time until the chair would just fall apart from your love making
>And, as you pulled hard on Celestia's tail as she slammed down onto you, it did
>So lost were you in the feeling of Celestia's cunny trying to milk the seed from your cock you were taken completely by surprise as you found yourself falling to the ground
>A yelp escaped your throat, your one free hand flailing
>>
>>27241361
>You might have landed on top of a bunch of broken wood and nails if not for a red-faced Twilight (who was watching you fuck her ex-teacher with the kind of attention that might have made you a little uncomfortable if you had noticed that she was doing it)
>The purple princess's horn glowed, and with a pop the breaking chair was gone
>But, while you really appreciated not getting a nail up the ass after the fact, she didn't have time to grab either of you, so you still found yourself hitting the ground pretty fucking hard
>The air was nearly knocked out of your lungs as both you and Celestia fell to the ground in a heap, the princess still impaled on your willy
>Though she was still in the middle of an orgasm, Celestia's eyes shot open
>"Ahh~! Anon what--ohh~! Why are you--oh yes~! Why are we--"
>In any other instance you would have just laid there on the ground for like ten minutes feeling a little silly
>But you were in the middle of a fuck-fest; a fuck-fest where you were trying your hardest to fuck a princess stupid
>She still knew your name so you hadn't gotten the job done yet
>With a growl, you grabbed the princess by her beautifully thick hips, flipping her over so that she was on her back and you were looming over her
>Your cock popped out of her, shining in the sun from her fluids
>"Anon, wh--thmp!"
>Your mouth crashed into her's as you grabbed your cock and reentered her
>Celestia whimpered into your mouth, her marehood clenching against you as her back legs weakly kicked at the air
>You began to slowly thrust, savoring the tightness and the heat of the toppest pony princess in the land
>"There you go, Anonymous!" Luna cheered. "Show my sister who's boss!"
>You slowly started to increase the pace of your thrusting, your hands leaving her rump and exploring her back
>Her fur back there was just as soft and silky as her rump; maybe even softer
>She gasped as you buried your fingers into the dowry feathers around the base of her wings
>>
>>27241404
>Celestia came again
>You started thrusting faster
>To your surprise Celestia broke your kiss and started gently nipping your neck, savoring the taste of your sweat on her lips
>Celestia came again
>Your hips were slamming against the princess's rump hard enough so that the sound was echoing throughout the market
>A sheen of sweat coated your bodies as the two of you touched and caressed each other, both of you lost to the world
>Celestia came again
>The two of you gazed into each other's eyes
>Her's was half-lidded and cloudy, as if she was about to pass out
>Your's were no doubt wild
>Celestia came again
>You could feel yourself quickly coming to your end
>Your hands left her back and once again started groping her butt
>Though it was covered in dirt and little pebbles and all manner of other things it still felt amazing as you squeezed and played with it to your hearts content, a moan escaping your throat as Celestia roughly bit at your neck
>Celestia came again
>You found yourself panting hard as your cock fired off a spurt of pre cum inside of the princess
>Your thrusts were starting to become wild, and your grip on her flank was so hard that you knuckles were white
>Celestia was babbling nonsense, looking up at you
>She nipped your neck again, those flat teeth of hers sending a jolt of painful pleasure throughout your body
>Celestia came again and, with a growl and a few more wild thrusts, you came as well
>Celestia's marehood went into overdrive, her inner muscles clamping down on you HARD
>Harder than it had since you had put in into her
>So hard that pleasure exploded through you, stealing away your breath and thought
>Your eyes widened, and the moan that was coming out of your mouth turned into a gasp
>You tried to pull out even as you fired into the princess to get away from the hyper stimulation, but that was when Celestia sprung her trap
>>
File: F5F5F5F5.gif (81 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
F5F5F5F5.gif
81 KB, 300x227
F5F5F5
>>
>>27241442
>The princess's back legs wrapped around you, forcing you to hilt inside of her as she milked you
>"T-There we go," she murmured, now grinning, as you violently twitched against her. "Let it all out. Ahh~! Fill me up..."
>Your hips started to buck in short, furious bursts as Celestia neatly rolled you onto your back with you still buried deep into her
>You tried to open your mouth to say something but she darted down, hungrily eorfakfdlsdjbc!
>Your back arched as you found yourself, your orgasm not even finished, cumming again, this orgasm even harder than the first
>A low, happy hum escaped Celestia's throat as she felt the second load filling her womb
>She grinded her hips against your lap, getting every last drop of cum out of you even as she bit down on your neck even harder
>You, for the second or third time that day, went FUCKING LIMP, trying not to pass out
>"Anonymous! My sister also enjoys making stallion's cum multiple times in a row!" Luna called.
"Thank's for... the late... warning... Princess..." you muttered, opening and closing your eyes as your arms flopped onto the dirt. "Fucking... dick..."
>Celestia giggled, nosing your face as she laid herself down on top of you
>"Ever since I was a young filly I have been overly sensitive compared to other mares," she said, her sweat-soaked mane tickling your face. "There isn't a day that goes by when I don't find myself finishing over the simplest touch or rub multiple times a day."
>She hummed again, giving your cock a gentle squeeze
>"Even the sensation of my rump rubbing together is enough to get me off if I'm not careful~"
>She kissed your cheek, then your nose, then on the lips, the grin on her face just a little impish as she gave your softening cock another squeeze
>"Usually I am forced to keep quiet and have a series of spells at the ready to make sure that everypony doesn't notice, but every once in a while I enjoy... enjoying myself I suppose."
>>
>>27241470
>She smiled down at you, her expression grateful and kind
>"I'd like to thank you for letting me let loose, Anonymous. It is nice to let my mane down every once in a while. I'd also like to thank you for not just sitting there letting me do all of the work; I have always appreciated an aggressive stallion in the bedroom."
"...You have... some CRAZY... cootch control..."
>Celestia's laughter rang out and she nosed your neck, licking one of the many bite marks that were forming on your throat
>"I've been told~"
>You enjoyed your sun snuggles for a good couple of minutes with Celestia giving your dick (which she refused to let go with her karate-grip vagina) gentle tugs every once in a while
>Eventually though the Princess of the Sun got up, cleaning you up with a spell, and gave you a kiss on the cheek as she made her way back toward the other royals
>As she did this you noticed that her g-string, which was somehow still intact, was hanging oddly on her rump
>Stretched out and dark from all of Celestia's, and no doubt your, juices, it still did shit all to cover the princesses rump
>You could every ripple as she swayed side-to-side
>You could see the sweat glistening off her fur
>And you most definitely could see your cum leaking out from between her lips
>Celestia stopped, looking back at you from over her shoulder
>Seeing you staring, she playfully stuck out her tongue and wiggled her butt at you
>While you were FUCKING SORE and VERY TIRED you could still feel your Johnson twitch at the sight
>...
>Goddammit dick
>You might have been one HELL of a trooper but the rest of your body really didn't have the same "fuck the code" attitude as you did
>...
>You still liked the hustle though
>"I believe that it is my turn now yes?"
>You jumped slightly, looking up to see Nightmare Moon staring down at you
>Jesus, you didn't hear this night hoers either
>In fact you don't recall seeing her moving toward you at all...
>>
File: 1426983773460.png (14 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1426983773460.png
14 KB, 800x800
>>27241498
"...Yeah, it looks like it's your turn, Nightmare," you said, slowly getting to your feet. "Just let me get up and get another chai--"
>You grunted as an unseen force pushed you back to the ground
>"I do not require a chair for our inspection, Anonymous," the dark queen said
>Taking a step forward, she sat down in front of you
>"Before we begin I have a favor to ask you, if you would be so kind as to humor me."
>You looked at her, your head cocked to the side
>O-kay?....
"Whatcha need?"
>Nightmare regarded you for a few moments, as if she was debating whether or not to ask you want she wanted
>"I would like a hug. Please."
>...
>A hug?
>Though you raised an eyebrow at the request you nevertheless spread your arms out and beckoned her forward with a hand
>The mare's (?) snake eyes lit up, and with a happy hum she got back up and got into prime hugging position
>She straddled you, placing her head on top of yours as she wrapped her hooves around you
>Your hands found themselves around her barrel, scratching her back as you buried your face into her neck
>Nightmare let out a sigh, her wings wrapping around the two of you as she scooched just a hair closer, pressing as much of her body against you as she could
>"You know, I have never felt the touch of a stallion before," she muttered. "When I had joined with Luna it had been years since she had touched a stallion, and because of our failure to vanquish both the Princess of the Sun and those infernal new elements the only thing I have known is isolation..."
>The queen sounded oddly sad as she said that, prompting you to nuzzle the nape of her neck
>Nightmare nuzzled your back, her expression still slightly somber
>"...I can see why you mortals enjoy hugs so much," she said, her wings tightening around you slightly. "The... intimacy of having another close like this is... nice."
>You hug the sad little horse-like creature a little tighter
"We can hug for as long as you want, Nightmare," you told her
>>
File: Roup.png (514 KB, 1136x697) Image search: [Google]
Roup.png
514 KB, 1136x697
>>27241525
>Nightmare smiled at that, pressing your face back against her chest
>Just like the other princesses she was incredibly soft and oddly warm, and she was big enough so that it felt like you were actually hugging her instead of enveloping her like you did with most ponies
>Taking a deep breath you noticed that she had this ozone-y, chocolate-y smell
>Nightmare sighed again, a pleased hum escaping her throat as she nuzzled the top of your head, the queen practically brimming with happiness
>All-in-all it was shaping up to be a pretty nice hug
>You got to make a big, sad horse (?) feel better, you broke someone's hug virginity and you got to rest your poor, aching body for a little while
>Goodfeelsman2.O
>The hug lasted for quite a long time, for like ten minutes, but that was fine
>You were a guy that enjoyed your hugs, long or short
>With some regret, Nightmare freed you from your feathery prison, releasing the hug and getting back to her hooves
>"Thank you for humoring me, Anonymous," she said, a smile on her face as she nodded her head in thanks. "But now I think that it is time to continue with your little competition."
>She nudged her head toward your lap
>"I believe that you friend there is getting antsy."
>You frowned
>What the hell was she--
>DICK?!
>Why were you hard right now your fucker?!
>Nightmare giggled
>"Luna was not wrong when she said you were a very virile stallion," she said, her eyes shining
"I'm sorry about that, I swear that I didn't even notice--"
>"There is nothing to apologize about, human," she said with a wave of the hoof. "I assure you that it did nothing to ruin our hug. In fact I quite enjoyed the feeling of your stallionhood twitching against me."
>You were twitching against her?
>...
>Jesus Christ dick
>You fucking mad man...
>There was rising to the occasion and then there was fucking madness...
>Nightmare licked her lips, her long, not-horsey tongue making you feel funny in your lower regions
>>
>>27241548
>"I am slightly regretful that I did not acquire a pair of undergarments for myself," she said, turning around to present her backside to you. "I have seen how much you enjoy pulling them off."
>A happy sound came from your lips as you gazed upon the royal backside
>The queen's butt, just like Luna's, was a bit more muscular than your other contestants, but unlike Luna her's was nearer in size to Celestia's
>Each cheek was bigger than your head by a fair margin, each of them forming a perfect heart shape
>You didn't even bother to wipe the drool from your chin this time, just staring at the ass before you
>Nightmare smirked
>"You do enjoy our flanks don't you?"
>She tickled your nose with her crazy aurora borealis tail
>"Well, I am glad that you seem to hold mine in such high regard. Here, I shall move my tail to give you a better look."
>She flicked her tail fully out of the way, giving you a good look at her bits
>To be honest you didn't know what you were gonna get from this particular queen when her turn came up but, surprisingly, it looked like she just had a normal marehood and a normal ponut
>The juices that were leaking out of her were kind of crazy though...
>Really crazy
>Squinting, you leaned in a bit
>Her cum was a deep blackish color with bright white dots peppered everywhere
>If you didn't know any better you'd say that you were looking into space...
>...
>Reaching out, you grabbed the queen by her thighs and scooched her back so that you could properly see what you were looking at
>You reeled back slightly as the smell of the queen's arousal hit your nose
>There was no way to describe it; ever before had you smelled anything like it
>It was... BAD smelling
>...
>In all honest you couldn't make heads or tails of it
>...
>You had to taste it...
>Nightmare let out a gasp as you spread her cheeks apart
>"O-Oh, I see. You wish to get to the main event then?"
>She pushed her rump back, giving it an inviting wiggle
>>
>>27241219
Everyone fucked everyone else and everybody was happy
>>
>>27241581
>"Do as you will. I am sure that you will make this en--O-Oh~..."
>Nightmare twitched as you licked the bit of cum dripping down her

H̗̘̬ͣ͜o̖̤̓͛̑̃̋̉̕r̵͉̞͊̋̿̇̒ͮͫ̓͘ş̠̓͒ͣͮ͠e̸̮͔̿͑ͣ̽͆̒̌͗p̢̛̲̝̖̬̯͒͒ͭ͊ͮͩu̱̪͔̹̰̬̹̟̥ͣ̆ͪ̉̑͂̂͢s̮̓̊ͤ̾͡ͅs͖͖͎͎̗̄y̯̪̳̱̫͕̥̟̲͋̍

>You blinked
>There you were, sitting on your old twin-sized mattress that you had back when you were in high school
>There was Chelsea DiChono sitting next to you
>Chelsea wasn't a very... pretty girl but you were fourteen
>And, most importantly, Chelsea had offered sexual favors in exchange for you helping her out in economics; a subject that you didn't know about but she didn't need to know that
>So, as far as you were concerned, she was a ten outta ten in your book
>Chelsea was stroking you through your lime green underwear as the two of you kissed
>You remember jerking off earlier in preparation for this but her hand felt AMAZING...
>You blinked again
>Now you were in your ratty dorm
>Your roommate, who had spent the whole semester doing his best to see how many times he could get away with streaking across campus without getting caught, was out for the night
>...Probably streaking across campus...
>You were laying on your back as Ashley Cunningham rode you
>Ashley was a pretty girl; with a pair of green eyes and a golden head of hair that made your heart flutter in your chest
>You had your hands on her ass, squeezing and groping as she gasped and moaned above you
>You were getting close, and her teasing and dirty talk most certainly wasn't helping you any, but you had one trick up your sleeve...
>You blinked yet again
>This time you were in Lyra and Bonbon's house
>The couple's bedroom was spacious, with a massive bed that could have comfortably housed at least a dozen sleeping ponies
>You could hear Lyra groaning as she lapped at your sack
>>
File: 1358905645907.png (334 KB, 729x658) Image search: [Google]
1358905645907.png
334 KB, 729x658
Mm yes, this thread is distinctly sun flavored.
>>
>>27241618
>Bonbon was sitting on your face, grinding her marehood against your mouth as you licked and gently bit at her soft, cream-colored lips
>The three of you had, after a little too much to drink, found yourselves here after an off-handed comment that Bonbon had made about letting you sleep at their place for the night
>You had been going at it for hours, the smell of sweat and sex thick in the air
>Lyra, a pudgy little unicorn with not an athletic bone in her body, had had to stop every once in a while to rest, usually doing what she was doing now, licking your balls clean
>But Bonbon, an earth pony with dat earth pony stamina, had been going strong since the three of you had started
>The candy mare seemed to relish pulling you into a kiss as you gave that beautiful rump of her's a squeeze...
>Every sexual experience that you had ever had flashed by
>You got to experience the same thrilling nervousness/excitement, you got to feel each touch, each kiss and each buildup
>All at the same time
>You could feel your body shaking as you found yourself cumming
>You could feel Twilight's wetness seeping through your pants and wetting your cock as she grinded against you
>You could feel Cadence, though she had insisted on being as PG as possible, flexing her flank as she felt you rub against her cheeks
>You gasped as you came again, your balls clenching so hard that it hurt
>There was Roseluck, who had offered to blow you at the Apple family reunion because she was an exhibitionist
>...
>THAT had been weird...
>Especially when Granny Smith had tried striking up a conversation with you...
>You came again, this time wheezing as you desperately struggled to catch your breath
>You could feel the edges of your mind being frayed
>You couldn't handle this
>Your mind couldn't handle this
>It was too much
>TOO MUCH!
>You tried to turn away but another scene flash through your head
>It was another little romp that you had had with Bonbon and Lyra
>>
File: 1457512906501.png (1 MB, 2520x1144) Image search: [Google]
1457512906501.png
1 MB, 2520x1144
>>27241647
>The three of you were in the candy maker's shop
>You had Lyra bent over the taffy-making table, squeezing her squishy rump as you thrust into her
>Lyra's golden eyes were hazy as she lapped at a groaning Bonbon's flower
>You pulled the Bonbon into a kiss, not slowing your thrusting at all
>You could taste caramel on her lips...
>If you could have you would have smiled at the memory
>Too bad Lyra made it weird, otherwise you'd--
>ailufvblsdncfskdfjcbsxkxbl!
>...
>You blinked, your head snapping left to right
>>What?!
>Who?!
>AIR!
>YOU NEED TO FUCKING BREATH!
>You sucked in a mouthful of air as your lungs screamed at you from underuse
>You could feel your head spinning, you felt nauseous, everything hurt; EVERYTHING
>You shook your head hard to get the sound of static out of your ears
>As you did that something sitting in between your lap caught your eye
>There, using her hooves to firmly hold you in place, was Nightmare Moon
>She had your cock in her mouth, cum staining her chin and muzzle as she hungrily suckled on you
>The dark queen's eyes were hazy as she moaned around your member
>You twitched, hissing in pain
>OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!
>This caused Nightmare's eyes to snap up to your face
>Releasing your wiener from her mouth with a pop, Nightmare licked her lips and smiled at you
>"Ah, it seems that you are back," she said simply, nuzzling your leg
"Back? Back... did I go?" you asked, still trying to get your body the oxygen that it so desperately needed
>"There," she cryptically answered
>Her horn glowed, and you found yourself in a proper sitting position
"I saw... I saw... EVERYTHING..."
>Nightmare once again straddled your lap
>"I know. I was there with you," she said, wrapping her hooves around you
"And then, and then... I felt all of those things happening... at the same time."
>Nightmare nuzzled your cheek, getting a bit of your own cum on your face
>While this would usually have disgusted you you were still too freaked out to even notice
>>
>>27241670
>"From the amount that you released I'd say that you thoroughly enjoyed what I showed you," she observed. "And Luna was right; you do taste oddly sweet. I found it most pleasant."
>Her wings then wrapped around you, enveloping you in their warmth and helping you stay sitting up
>The two of you were silent for a while, Nightmare humming a little tune to herself as she held you and you thinking VERY hard about... things
>Nihilistic, we're-insignificant-specks-of-dust-in-the-universe-but-I-still-have-a-boner-anyways kind of things
"...I'm really sore and my head hurts."
>A throaty growl escaped Nightmare's throat as she grinded herself into your lap
>Thankfully, Anon Jr. was down for the count
>You still shuttered though when you felt her juices coating your member
>"Yes, is WAS most pleasant wasn't it?" she said, giggling as she gave your cheek a little peck
>>
>>27241686
Alright, I'm done. The next green drop should end this story.

That being said I have a little problem. I know who I'd pick to win this alicorn contest. I'm pretty sure you guys know who I'd pick. So I decided to leave it up to you guys

http://www.strawpoll.me/10101498

I'll wait for a day or two to see what you guys vote for. The winner in the polls is the winner in the story, the butt to win over all other butts.
>>
Oh, fuck. First there was boner, then feels, and then Anon licked what was the horsepussy equivalent of a hallucinogenic toad. Good job, LaP.
>>
>>27241686
Anon ate out pone-thuhlu.
>>
>>27241719
I'm sure someone won't rig the poll.
>>
>>27241719
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10101498
>choosing between Twilight and Celestia
Impossible. Is this a trick question?
>>
File: 679.gif (201 KB, 478x300) Image search: [Google]
679.gif
201 KB, 478x300
>>27241686
>>
File: 1409168873066.png (40 KB, 247x347) Image search: [Google]
1409168873066.png
40 KB, 247x347
>>27241719
kek
celestia already skyrocketing

confirmed best princess and best tush
>>
>>27241719
>choosing
HOW?
>>
>>27241806
Yeah it's impossible. It's like asking which mare I want to impregnate.
>>
>>27241719
>"Which one of your own children do you want to throw out of a moving vehicle?"
>>
>>27241719
>No All-of-the-Above option.
I know I'd be kind of a cop-out...

BUT
COME
THE
FUCK
ON

How are we supposed to answer that?
>>
>>27241833
All of them, Anon.
All of them...
>>
>>27241948
wew
>>
Anon's theme song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZj6Fnq4G4
>>
File: 1000431.gif (3 MB, 353x406) Image search: [Google]
1000431.gif
3 MB, 353x406
>>27242005
The quintessential booty-song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU19mwjHiRs&ab_channel=mrdylynator
>>
>>27241404
>>Celestia whimpered into your mouth, her marehood clenching against you as her back legs weakly kicked at the air
thats kinda cute
>>
>>27241719
10/10 would make celestia cum in public
>>
File: through dick peace.png (10 KB, 678x472) Image search: [Google]
through dick peace.png
10 KB, 678x472
>>27241008
THROUGH DICK UNITY!
>>
>>27242381
>you will never bring about world peace by dicking all the princesses and queens
>>
>>27242529
>You'll never cause another world war when they're all demanding round 2.
>>
>>27241719
they are all winners, full alicorn herd now. but not cadence
>>
File: 1454536074995.jpg (65 KB, 561x436) Image search: [Google]
1454536074995.jpg
65 KB, 561x436
>>27242778
But what if they fight over him
>>
>>27241719
What he said >>27241970
>>
File: 1390254204518.jpg (155 KB, 757x430) Image search: [Google]
1390254204518.jpg
155 KB, 757x430
>>27242969
They can't fight each other if they are on a sex coma.
>>
>>27242969
Anon calms them down with peacefull dickings. Sharing is caring dontchu kno
>>
>>27241719
It's pretty obvious which is yours, just from the amount of work you put into celestia compared to all the others.
>>
>>27243046

>Canadian Anon in RGRE
>somehow is more nice than the ponies
>>
>>27238527
Amoeba was doing a ptsd Anon In equestria.

I think he/it died.
>>
>>27243344
I like it.
>>
>>27243353
Amoeba just updated Driving Anon and Spanking Anon a while ago.

He'll probably dissapear for another month now.
>>
>>27243344
>Ponies cannot understand Anon with his Newfie accent
>>
>>27243471
No Ivan?

Aww.
>>
>>27243718
Sanctions, anon.
>>
I found something that may be of interest for this thread: http://www.femalegazepodcast.com/1x02-female-social-dynamics/
The women there talk about how women do and don't get along, friend group politics, and so on. It could be useful for either developing what a matriarchy would look like, or coming up with girly behaviors for stallions go have.
>>
>>27243824
nah man
>>
File: 1403320138422.png (57 KB, 626x339) Image search: [Google]
1403320138422.png
57 KB, 626x339
All this Celestia is giving me heart problems.
>>
>>27243824
>Research
>Accuracy
>Implying we care

I respect your dedication and willingness to put forward effort anon, but I'd wager it simply isn't shared among the majority of writers. The general subject of most of these stories is 'reversed gender roles'. While this does include a matriarchy, more generally speaking means masculine behaviors and traits are expected of females, and feminine behaviors and traits are expected of males.

I think it's neat, and good job finding it, but I don't know how many people are going to really make use of it. Catty bitches in charge are still catty bitches, so I don't know if that counts as a reversed gender roles.
>>
>>27243906
> Feminine behaviors from stallions
I'm just saying, one can write better feminine stallions if they are feminine in more than just stereotypical ways.

For instance, women are highly conscious of their period cycle, and get paranoid about pregnancy if it gets irregular, even if there is no way they had sex during that time.
In RGRE, stallions could be very conscious of their output, and if they want out too little, worry about if some mare drugged them for babymaking.

Maybe not a 1:1 switch, but you get the idea.
>>
>>27243997
>In RGRE, stallions could be very conscious of their output, and if they want out too little, worry about if some mare drugged them for babymaking.

That . . . that's a good point. I was speaking mainly about the whole matriarchy business, with exclusively female group dynamics. (There is this dutch survivor thing that you should watch, if you weren't a male chauvinist before, you will be after that)

Reading your thing now.
>>
Stallions get extremely clingy around pregnant mares and can't leave them alone, unwantedly doting on their every need and bothering them at the most inconvenient times.
>>
>A creak sounds out through the dark.
>Your exposed ear flicks, the other currently being pinned snugly between your head and pillow.
>Probably one of the guards adjusting their armor.
>You begin settling yourself deeper into your warm bed before you hear the creak again.
>The sound is immediately followed by a click.
>Your eyes dart open.
>Or at least you think they do.
>Everything is still pitch black.
>Your ears flick when you hear a muffled patter nearby.
>Your breath catches in your throat.
>This is just like the story Mom was reading to you last night.
>When the heroine was being stalked by the evil wizard's pet monster.
>Maybe you're dreaming then?
>A monster like in the book isn't real.
>And even if it was, there's no way it'd get past everypony.
>Your ears ache from the strain you're putting on them to listen.
>But if you are dreaming.
>And if it did.
>Then...
>"Happy Birth- AAAH!"
>You bellow out a powerful roar and dive in the direction you last heard the patter.
>You collide with something hard and immediately try to pound it down with your hooves.
>But you quickly realize that you aren't dreaming when your legs refuse to support your weight and you flop down onto the thing you've tackled.
>Furious pounding of hooves on crystal outside your door give way to a sudden burst of light from the open door.
>Underneath you is the dazed form of Anonymous, not a monster like you had thought.
>"Princess Flurry are you- Prince Anonymous?!" a guardsmare calls out to you both frantically.
>He shakes his head free of the daze and looks over in the direction of the guardsmare by the door, "I'm okay..." he mumbles, "My surprise kind of backfired on me though."
>You struggle to move off of your brother but find your body is noncooperative.
>A feeling of frustration burns through you as Anon hooks his hands under your armpits and lifts you up.
>"Happy Birthday little sister!" he cheers as he pulls you in close for a hug.
>>
>>27244126
>"I love you so very much!" he chirps as he gives you a firm squeeze.
>You want to call him out on that.
>Tell him that you know he doesn't.
>Because if he did-
>The guard by the door clears her throat.
>You both turn to face her, "So... all clear?"
>Anon chuckles, "Oh right, yes ma'am. Thank you for your fast response, I feel safer knowing how terrific a guard you are."
>The mare smiles and bows, "Oh! Think nothing of it your highness, have a good morning."
>Anon releases you from his hug but continues holding you at arms length.
>You scrunch your muzzle at him.
>His smile becomes more sheepish, "Eh heh, Too early?"
>You roll your eyes and start trying to wiggle out of his grasp.
>Anon sets you down on your bed, your legs tuck underneath you after failing to support your weight.
>"So... are you excited?" he asks.
"Why should I be?" you huff.
>Anon gasps, "Why?! Because you're turning nine silly!" he chirps while rustling your mane, "That only happens once you know?"
>You frown and push back against his hand.
>He stops messing with your mane and steps back, "So, do you need to get ready? I can go grab my pack in a second."
>You growl quietly at mention of that word.
>Pack.
"I don't need your help Anon, I can get ready on my own!"
>Anon smiles, "Okay Flurry, just holler if you need any help, I need to change out of my pajamas. If not then I’ll see you downstairs."
>With that he leaves through the still open door and closes it behind him.
>You roll over and bury your face into a pillow.
>Nine years.
>You lift your arm and tire yourself pushing another pillow off the edge of your bed.
>They said maybe you'd have stronger legs when you turned four.
>Your wings grew in early and messed up how your bones and muscles grow and stuff.
>They repeated that hope every year since then.
>Until this year.
>They didn't talk about it at all during your check-up.
>Just checked your heart and wings and stuff.
>But you know what they weren’t telling you.
>>
>>27244141
>Heck, everypony knows this probably, even if they won't say it to your face.
>You hate it so much.
>Especially since Anon knows about it more than any pony.
>You’ve seen the way he treats you since the check-up.
>And worse still is that he knows what it’s like.
>To be different.
>And even still he decided...
>You growl and punch weakly at your pillow.
>If you don't get downstairs soon, mom and dad will start fussing.
>You spread your wings out and flap them slowly.
>A tingle in your head forms as you pull the door open with your magic and prepare to soar through it.
>You kick up a trail of papers, schoolwork you've been neglecting for the weekend, and sail out through the door.
>Guards and workers panic and dive or hug the walls as you approach and go by.
>You can feel the frustration coming from them as you pass.
>It's no surprise they all like your brother more than they do you.
>A butler shrieks and dives for the floor after you cut a hard turn around a corner.
>...Maybe you should've taken him on his offer.
>Before too long though, you reach one of the open windows shortly and soar out into the open air.
>Your wings spread out wide and you give a powerful swipe through the air, sending you high into the sky.
>You close your eyes and let the rising sunlight sink through your skin.
>A loud grunt and laughter draw your attention back to the ground below.
>Anon and Dad are sparring.
>Anon was just pushed away by one of Dad's push spells.
>He recovers quickly and closes the distance between them.
>Dad responds with a front facing magic shield.
>Anon steps to the side just like you've seen dad teach him.
>Expecting this, Dad has a force spell charging for the gap Anon is passing into.
>As he is firing it off, Anon makes something of a short hop from one leg to the other and gets over to the other open side.
>>
>>27244141
5 bucks betting this is Frosty.
>>
>>27244158
>Dad's face goes from confidence to shock pretty fast, but he can't react any more than that as Anon hooks an arm inside Dad's shield and around his neck.
>Dad tries bucking back but Anon is already putting the rest of his body into the grab.
>He hugs dad tightly from behind and pulls him down.
>Dad lets out a yelp as they both fall back to the ground.
>They toss around on the floor for a moment before Dad is patting the ground rapidly.
>They fall apart and turn to face each other.
>You can hear their laughter from up where you are.
>Your lips form a firm scowl.
>Their talking becomes more clear as you descend, “-welve years old and already toppling your old stallion?" he asks with pride, "Those minos won't know what to do with you when you get to the military academy."
>Anon smiles as dad pulls him into a close hug.
>"Yeah… I'll uh, m-make you proud dad."
>Dad blows a raspberry, “As if I ever have to worry about that. You always do my tough guy."
>Your breathing gets heavy as you approach.
>Anon happens to be looking your way just as the wind takes a sharp turn and throws off your balance.
>You drop unexpectedly, limbs flailing out of panic.
>They have no hope of actually keeping your from-
>You collide into something familiar.
>"Flurry! Are you okay?"
>You lift your head and find yourself looking up at your brother.
“I’m fine Anon, I was going to catch myself."
>You attempt to push at him but can't actually make any headway with your arms.
>A distance does form between you both however, you are being pulled away from Anon.
>"The wonderful birthday girl finally makes her appearance huh?"
>And suddenly buried in dad's neck.
>He nuzzles you up and down while you fight to push him away, "Oh Happy Birthday my sweet little filly!"
"Da-ad!" you whine, and start flapping your wings, "Lemme go!"
>He puts you face to face with him, worry in his eyes, "Oh! Did I hurt you sweetie?"
>>
>>27244051

Link to this Dutch survivor thing?
>>
>>27244185
>You scrunch your muzzle, "NO! I'm not a weak little filly anymore!" you growl.
>Dad's lip twitches, "Oh Flurry Heart... I know you're not weak."
>He buries you in his neck and nuzzles you again, "But you will always be my little filly."
>You struggle to get breathing room.
"Mo-om!" you call out of desperation.
>”Shining, honey, you’re going to break her if you keep that up” mom warns as she approaches from somewhere behind you.
>Dad blows air out of his nose and levitates you back into the air.
>You flap your wings but gain no traction in the sky.
>And that would be because you are being pulled over to mom now.
>”Happy Birthday Flurry.”
>She kisses you on the forehead, just under your horn before raising you up into the air.
>You flap some as she lessens her grip on you to the point where you can hover on your own.
>”So, is everything ready?” mom asks, turning to dad.
>”Why are you asking me? You’re supposed to take care of our daughter’s birthdays. I have our son’s remember?”
>Mom’s eyes widen, ‘U-uh yes! Of course! I-I-I just need to go and send a quick letter to-“
>Dad breaks out into a giggle fit.
>Behind mom, several of the castle staff are bringing out colorful streamers and decorations.
>”You know, it’s days like these that I wish I had my 'World’s best Dad’ mug on hoof ” he goads.
>Mom is completely flabbergasted, “Wha- you…”
>Dad pecks her on the cheek, “Oh I know you’ve been busy with the frozen north findings love, and honestly between queuing up my orders for our guards I don’t really have that much to do. So preparing Flurry’s party wasn’t really much more on top.”
>Mom gets a big dopey smile on her face, “Oh Shiny…”
>Both you and Anon stick out your tongues and look away as they get all gross and kissy.
>You can hear dad and mom giggling at both of your reactions.
>”You two act all grossed out now. Before too long you’ll be wanting to get kisses even more than we do.”
>>
>>27244203
>You stick out your tongue.
>Anon doesn’t get that luxury since mom pulls him into a firm hug, “Nu-uh, not you. You don’t even think about wanting to kiss any pony ever."
>Anon’s face turns red, ‘M-mom!”
>Dad follows that up with a concerned, “Dear…"
>Mom sighs, "Okay okay… you can THINK about it. But not until after your married.”
>”Oh my sun MOM!”
>Mom rubs the top of Anon’s head, “I’m serious boy, Bovinia Military Academy is the best in the world but it’s not an all guy’s academy…” she growls the last statement while looking over at dad.
>Who keeps a firm look on his face under her gaze, “Because a strong confident boy like ours doesn’t need the safety of an all guy’s academy. He’ll cut it just a well as any tauress, if not better. Just like his dad-”
>You roll your eyes and tune out all the academy talk.
>All it does is just make you sick.
>Being reminded about how strong he is.
>And smart he is.
>And, everything you’re supposed to be...
>So much that they offered to send him to a challenging school.
>A school that’s a whole ocean apart from you!
>And the worst thing of all is that he agreed so happily to do it too.
>You watch the staff set up the banners and tables to try and take your mind off of it.
>All of it is themed after the Pony Rangers.
>Dad must have asked Anon what you would like.
>Last time you got-
>You shudder.
>-Barn-ey, the magical dancing barn.
>And they must have wanted to be sure this time.
>Thankfully every birthday is mostly just family or your poor reputation would only be worse.
>You watch the staff as they work smoothly and quickly to set everything up.
>They don’t really smile while they work, to them this is just another job.
>Not like when they were setting up Anon’s party.
>Cheery as can be for their favorite prince.
>”Mare, Pony Rangers huh?”
>You stumble a little in the air from the sudden voice.
>Turning you find Anon looking at the staff.
>>
>>27244212
>He turns to you with a smile, “That’s a really cool theme. Better than the Molten theme I got right?”
>You are about to agree with him.
>Pony Rangers is WAY cooler than that dumb boyish movie.
>But you realize he’s just showing off how perfect he is, picking a theme you like.
>You turn away from him and hum.
>”Oh, I-is it not good? I thought you liked the po-“
“Yeah, it’s fine Anon.”
>Might as well throw him a bone, otherwise he won’t stop bothering you.
>HIs hand touches your cheek, “Oh good. Say, if you’re getting tired just let me know. I brought my pack with me” he says motion over to the table near where mom and dad are talking.
>He walks over towards the staff and begins talking to them.
>Their faces were lighting up as he approached.
>You bring your focus to the bundle of blue cloth sitting a chair by that table.
>Anon’s pack.
>You’ve known it all your life.
>It’s both the best thing and the worst thing you’ve ever known.
>And soon it won’t be around at all.
>”Mom! Dad!”
>You turn to watch as Anon is running over, mom and dad stop talking and turn towards him.
>”Aunt Twilie and Spike are here!”
>Aunt Twilie always arrives exactly one hour before everypony else.
>So that means the party is probably starting soon.
>The staff are done setting everything up-
>WOW!
>When did it change from some streamer and tablecloths to this?!
>It’s… it’s…
>SO COOL!
>Your wings tense up with awe and you drop down to the ground.
>”Flurry! Are you okay sweetie?” Dad calls, rushing over to you.
>He lifts you up and brushes off grass from your rump with his magic.
“I’m okay dad.”
>”Are you sure honey? Maybe you should sit down for a little bit.”
“No! Aunt Twilie is here!”
>”Yes, and she will be just as happy to see you sitting comfortably than she will if you were flying over to-“
>A flash of purple blinds you.
>>
>>27244226
>A very familiar voice speaks as you rub the sparkles from your eyes, ”I think Aunt Twilie will decide how happy she is to see her beautiful niece. Don’t you agree big brother?”
>You open them wide to see Aunt Twilie smiling at you.
>You throw your arms out and call out to her.
“Aunt Twilie!”
>She takes you in her magic and orbits you around a little before bringing you in close and nuzzling your nose.
>”How’s my favorite niece?”
>You roll you eyes at her.
>Every time she visits she opens with the same corny joke.
>You crack a smile still.
“Auntie, I’m your ONLY niece.”
>You always give the same corny response too.
>It’s just a thing you both do.
>”Twilight, I wish you would’t be so rough with her” dad warns.
>You frown.
>”You think that was rough big bro? You haven’t even seen rough!” she growls playfully while lifting you up into the air.
>Dad eases up and lets Twilight carry you off in her magic.
>This is why you love Aunt Twilie.
>Anon and Spike are walking out into the garden, deep in conversation.
>Probably about dumb guy stuff.
>”So, Sunburst tells me that he’s lowered your magical bindings?”
“Yeah. only enough to open doors and stuff though.”
>Auntie hums, “It’s the first steps- oh uh, first hoof for- no I mean, building blocks! You need the foundations first before going further!” she stammers out all flustered.
>You roll your eyes as she lowers you down to eye level.
>It didn’t bother you until she made a thing about it.
>”H-how’s about I show you a few spells I invented when I was at your magic level?”
>Though… you know she was just trying to be polite…
>”Guaranteed to be practical and stuff that Sunburst couldn’t teach you” she says, attempting to sweeten the offer.
>On which you’re sold.
“Yeah!”
>”-really don’t like her new outfit.”
>”Really? I think it’s very fitting. She’s going through this new change.”
>>
>>27244234
>You note Anon and Spike are talking about dumb guy stuff just like you thought, as you and Auntie pass by.
>”Yeah but in issue twelve of the Batmare team up she talked about how she’d never-“
>Wait, Batmare?
>You don’t get to dwell on it long as Auntie pulls you off to a far corner of the garden.
>Before too long you have mastered down a very weak push spell that’s mostly an adaption of door opening.
>”When you have to tote around a full library cart by yourself as a filly because it’s after hours, you tend to think of way to make the haul easier.”
>She starts teaching you a few more things but it seems like an hour has passed as more and more guests are starting to filter in.
>Aunt Twilie’s friends all came by.
>Her pupil too, and she even brought her friend Trixie.
>It’s no surprise that mister Sunburst showed up not too long after that too.
>Princess Celestia and Luna came too.
>Most of them dropped their present by the table, which you thanked them for like you’re supposed to, then went off to talk to the other grown-ups after saying a little greeting.
>You flew around, listening in on some of the conversations going on, but you didn’t really know what to say so you moved on to another group without saying anything.
>Anon however didn’t have that problem.
>The groups just formed around him wherever he went.
>He knew what to say and everypony seemed so interested in talking to him.
>”Okay everypony, it’s time for the cake!”
>Cheers and hollers come from the group.
>Most loudly from Princess Celestia.
>You feel just as anxious to get to the cake as they do.
>Because then you don’t have to bother with anymore hushed talks about your check-up or watch them dote on about Anon and his fancy school.
>The staff brings out a ginormous amazing super delicious looking cake.
>It’s got the whole cast from the Pony Rangers on it!
>”Great call on the theme Anon” you hear dad whisper to your brother next to you.
>>
>>27244259
>You make a small growl in your throat.
>”Okay Flurry, sweet heart, it’s time to blow out the candles.” Mom states.
>”And quickly too, I think Celestia is going to dive in, lit candles or no pretty soon” Dad adds.
>Everyone turns to Princess Celestia, she quickly daps the drool on her lips with a napkin while everypony laughs.
>You get to make a wish now.
>Every wish before has always come true.
>But it was always for toys or to be taller.
>This year you want something more.
>You want for everypony to stop rushing towards you when you fall.
>You want for everypony to look at you like they look at Anon.
>Anon, you don’t want to be apart from him.
>But the only way that’s happening is if you go to school with him.
>And so what you want, more than anything else in the world.
>The thing that would fit all the other stuff and more.
>You want to be a heroine, strong and smart and brave, just like in the books.
>Wish firmly held in your mind, you take in a deep breath.
>The candles flicker out and small plumes of black smoke rise from them.
>Everypony starts cheering but you’re still holding your breath.
>Amidst the cheers and congratulations you hear a low rumble.
>As everyone quiets down and starts looking up you are able to hear the rumble more clearly.
>It’s not just a rumble, it’s… laughter?
>The black smoke above your cake lingers.
>Small bits of white puncture through it.
>You look up like everypony else is doing and see what they’re focused on.
>The clouds above and dark and thick, snow is sprinkling down onto your party.
>The laughter gets louder and the smoke begins to spread.
>”Honey?”
>You and Anon are pushed back as mom and dad stand together in front of you.
>Both you and Anon peek around the legs of your parents and watch as the smoke spreads and twists.
>The blackness is becoming both less smokey and more smokey at the same time.
>A pair of bright red eyes from in the center of the smoke.
>>
>>27244266
>Razor sharp teeth curl into a wicked smile as well.
>”Uh… Starlight? You didn’t trigger one of my smoke devices did you?” Trixie asks her friend.
>Everypony is stepping back from the cake as the shadow grows.
>The teeth are now moving about in sync with the laugh, “Ahhh, how good it feels to have the cold winds blowing through my… well, me!”
>The voice is deep and scratchy.
>”King Sombra?!” Most ponies cry out in response.
>The eyes widen with surprise and blink, “Never heard of him. You may call me Gusty Shade, or Lord Emperor of All Ponykind, whatever you prefer. Just make sure you say the whole thing, none of this ‘only Lord Emperor’ buisness.”
>”I know what that’s like” Trixie mumbles to herself.
>"I know right?" he quickly adds, mouth hovering next to Trixie.
>”We will do no such thing, now explain yourself” Mom commands in a tone that makes breaking a vase seem like she was thrilled about it.
>Gusty Shade laughs, “Oh! Gladly…”
>In a flash of dark purple you and everypony else is encased up to the neck with dark crystals.
>”Mom!” Anon cries, with you making one just after.
>”What?!” and similar other cries are made as everypony else struggles to free themselves.
>”You see, I’m here doing a favor for somepony special…”
>You could swear that he flicked his eyes over to you when he was saying that.
>”And in order for me to do that favor I needed a little help.”
>In the center of his smokey body, a light begins to shine through.
>”And by a little I mean the whole kingdom’s source of safety!”
>He teeth flash widely before he breaks out into a fit of wicked laughter.
>Before him floats the Crystal Heart.
>”What?! HOW?!”
>Everypony with a horn fires magic at him, but they all either whizz right through him or bounce harmlessly off the crystal heart.
>”Oh I do so love getting to do the monologue, a little cliché I know, but darn it if it isn’t one of my favorites!”
>>
>>27244291
>Everypony struggles to break free of their crystal prison.
>”Now now, don’t struggle too much, wouldn’t want to get any ouchies now would we?” he asks in a goading tone.
>”It’s not us you have to worry about getting ouchies you bastard!” Rainbow Dash growls at him.
>He merely chuckles in response.
>”You said a swear!" he responds with exaggerated shock, "Didn’t your daddy teach you any manners?”
>”And didn’t your dad teach you not to steal ancient magical artifacts and ruin a filly’s birthday?” Dash retorts.
>The teeth turn into a deep frown.
>”Oh, my well aren't you just breaking my icy…”
>*CRACK*
>”Little…”
>*CRACK*
>The crystal heart, deep fissures are running through it.
>”Don’t do it!”
>”Heart” he growls.
>The crystal heart shatters into pieces.
>Violent winds begin roaring and swirling around.
>So much that it stings your eyes to keep them open.
>You can feel yourself being lifted up into the sky with the strong winds all while Gusty Shade laughs.
>Through squinted eyes you can see the pieces of the heart collide with everypony.
>Once they embed themselves, the dark crystal spreads the rest of the way to cover them completely.
>All of Twilight’s friends.
>Her pupil and Trixie.
>Princess Celestia and Luna.
>Mister Sunburst.
>And…
>”Mom! Dad!”
>You turn in the direction of the shout.
>Anon is about to be struck too.
>You close your eyes and imagine his position in this wild storm as you charge up the push spell Twilight taught you.
>Everypony else’s magic couldn’t do anything to the heart or to Gusty, but you have to at least try!
>You let loose the strongest push spell you could muster.
>The crystal heart piece is struck and goes flying off into the storm.
>”Anonymous!”
>”Flurry Heart!”
>You turn just in time to see mom and dad becoming covered in crystal.
“MOMMY! DADDY!” you cry out.
>>
>>27244309
>It’s too late, and even if it wasn’t, you are too worn out to cast another spell like that.
>Your eyes have to shut tighter and tighter to keep the icy winds from stinging intensely.
>The weariness you feel from having cast the spell is taking it’s toll on you.
>Hazy white soon gives way to a full dark.

>”-ease be okay… I can’t lose my little sister. Please…”
>Your eyes creak open slightly.
>You can feel a familiar warmth.
>Your throat aches and you can only muster something of a grunt.
>”Flurry?”
>You are slowly raise up away from Anon’s chest.
>HIs bright green eyes are puffy and red with tears, “Flurry?!”
>You blink once and that’s all you are able to respond with before being hugged tightly.
>”Oh thank the sun and moon above! Flurry, I was so scared!” he sobs.
>You peer over his shoulder to see several of the staff looking on with mixtures of relief and fear on their faces.
>Anon sets you gently in his lap, your limps fall wherever and you look up to him.
“Wh-what happened?”
>Anon tips stop quivering and form a firm line, “I-I I don’t know. The storm hit and I woke up here in the castle.”
>You look around, the main room is dark, you can hear creaks and cracks around the far ends of the room.
>”We’re completely snowed inside, and some of the other places of the castle are frozen shut, even with fire they don’t melt.”
>Anon carries you up and brings you over to the densest part of the staff.
>He shuffles past them and you understand why they were gathered around like they were.
>Before you stands the crystal statue of Mister Sunburst.
>His face is contorted in fear.
>You look away as the sight makes your chest feel heavy.
“What are we gonna do Anon?”
>The room is quiet, all the other ponies look to your brother.
>His face is unlike any he’s ever made before.
>He looks… overwhelmed.
>>
you people are fucked in the head
>>
>>27244336
>”I-I I don’t know… I have to do something, I’m the oldest one… Dad says I have to be strong I have to look out for you… I have to- I have to- I have…”
>The other ponies look away from you both, most of them also move back to give you two a small bit more privacy.
>You touch your brother’s cheek, he almost jumps from the contact.
>He’s never been like this before.
>Unsure, afraid.
>It’s not like him.
>You don’t like it.
>But what do you tell him now?
>When you were having a really bad day after physical therapy he always knew what to say.
>But how?
>You look at him and you feel just as scared as he does.
>You open your mouth but a glimmer catches your eye before you can speak.
>Looking down on the floor nearby is the familiar bundle of blue cloth.
>And inside that is the glimmer that caught your attention.
“Pack” you say without meaning to.
>Anon blinks himself out of the trance he was in and looks in the same direction as you.
>He steps closer and shuffles you around so he can grab his pack with one hand.
>He immediately tosses the pack away when he peers inside.
“What?”
>”Nopony touch that!” he shouts, startling many of the already frazzled staff members.
>The item fell out from his toss and you can now see it clearly for what it is.
>It’s a piece of the crystal heart.
>It’s not crystal clear like it used to be before, instead, clouds of darkness swirl inside.
>You understand Anon’s reaction to it now.
>He sets you down on the floor and slowly walks over to it.
“Anon.”
>”Just stay there Flurry. I-I’m in charge now… I have to investigate this.”
>He reaches out to it slowly, his hand shaking all the while.
>Before he can actually touch it though, some of the dark cloud inside of the crystal lashes out at him.
>He yelps and falls back, clothing his hand.
“Anon!” you quickly scramble over to him with a combination of scooting and flapping your wings.
>>
>>27244358
>”I’m okay! It didn’t get me. Whatever it is…” he responds through hyperventilated breaths.
>You sit next to your brother and lean on him.
>He puts an arm around you and holds you tightly.
>”What are we going to do Flurry?”
>You stare at the cloudy crystal before you both.
>The one you were able to push away from your brother to spare him the fate of everypony else.
>Despite nopony else ever being able to do it…
>You remember Gusty Shade’s villain talk.
>The way he looked at you during.
>Your heart sinks in your chest as you consider the possibility that this may have been your doing.
>But if it is.
>Your wish, it was to be a heroine.
>So if you could push the heart when nopony else could, then maybe…
>You focus your mind and keep Twilight magic lesson close in your memory.
>There was only one more spell you were able to get down after the push one.
>”Some tomes get really dusty after sitting in the back of a neglected library for so long, breeze spells are nice for newer books, but might damages ones that are old enough. That’s why I invented the dust-off spell. It cleans away the grime and leaves the book fresh and clean.”
>You ready up the spell as best as you think you can.
>”Flurry?” Anon asks.
>The cleansing beam strikes the crystal, it rings out as your magic coats the entire shard and lifts it up into the air.
>”Flurry?!” Anon repeats himself.
>The crystal flashes a bright light and when you open your eyes, you find the piece to be shiny and clear like it’s supposed to be.
>Anon looks between the crystal and you several times.
>”It looks… fixed? Well, it’s clean at least. Flurry, how did you know to do that?”
>You swallow, revealing that you may be at fault for all of this in a room full of frightened ponies is probably a bad idea.
“Uh, I was peeking through some of the old books in the library…”
>Anon, satisfied with your response reaches out to the crystal in your magic grasp.
>>
>>27244366
>He touches it once, just barely, and once he is confident it’s safe he grabs it completely.
>”It’s… warm. You know mom and dad always said they’d throw us in jail if we ever touched this thing. I always expected it to be cold y’know?”
>The small smile on Anon’s face makes your chest feel all warm again.
>”Oh! Mister Sunburst! Flurry, do you think you could do that again?”
>You scan over the onlooking ponies.
>Their eyes are filled with hope as they look on at you.
>Your eyes settle on the crystal statue.
>Anon picks you up and carries you over to the statue.
>Again you go through the same process, this time the crystal slowly draws out from Mister Sunburst’s chest, and with it the crystal that encased him crack and splinter off.
>In a bright flash of light you hold the cleansed crystal in your magic and mister Sunburst is curled upon a ball.
>”Mist-“
>”D-don’t! I have powerful friends I’ll have you know!”
>Anon kneels down and touches him on the shoulder.
>Mister Sunburst jumps to his hooves and looks at you both.
>The shock on his face wears down quickly and he adjusts his glasses while peering closer at you both.
>”Anonymous? Flurry Heart?”
>He wraps you both in his arms as he praises the sun and moon for your safeties.
>Anon fills him in on the situation and after a few more questions and non-answers lobbied back and forth.
>Along with a lot of walking around the areas of the castle that are accessible.
>Apparently after the last crystal heart incident, Mister Sunburst along with mom and dad turned the castle in a safe haven of sorts that would be safe from the power of the frozen north.
>And then going as far as to lick the crystal fragment, Mister Sunburst comes to a conclusion.
>You and Anon are standing in front of a door that has only a small bit of crystal holding it shut.
>”I think that this one is the most likely to be accessible” Sunburst repeats.
>You and Anon look at each other and shrug.
>>
>>27244379
>You channel up a door opening spell and fire it at the door.
>Unlike before, nothing seems to happen.
>Sunburst tries a few times himself and then does a few variations of opening the door attempts.
>By the end of it, Anon’s arms are getting tired and he suggest stopping to take a break.
>This get’s Sunburst’s attention as his eyes light up, “Break… break! That’s it!”
>”Flurry Heart, you said that the crystal encasing me broke when you were cleansing the crystal correct?”
>You nod.
>Then perhaps the same can be done with the crystal housing the door, I’ll hold the crystal heart fragments here and you fire the spell through them.”
>It’s as good as any other plan before.
>You do as he says and release the spell.
>The beam travels through the crystal fragments and hits the crystal on the door.
>You can hear it cracking softly.
>Anon must have heard it too as he’s looking around the fragments.
>He holds you up in the air and you catch on immediately to his plan when he gives you a moment to start flapping your wings.
>Once you are stable and airborne he runs over to the door and grabs the handles.
>Anon grunts as he pulls against the metal bars.
>His struggles get louder as he pulls harder, the crystal breaking is getting louder as well.
>Anon puts a foot on the door and grabs one handle with both hands and pulls with all his might.
>*CRACK*
>The door flings open and Anon goes tumbling to the ground.
>Sunburst cheers at its opening and then quickly scrambles to help Anon back up.
"Are you okay?”
>Anon nods, “Yeah, I know that the door to the kitchens sticks sometimes but that was insane” he responds.
>You share a smile with your brother and relief seems to come over mister Sunburst too.
>The three of you look beyond the doorway but find only a thick white fog blocking your view.
>Sunburst takes in a ragged breath and steps into the fog.
>Only to yelp and scramble back out.
>”Mister Sunburst! Are you okay?!”
>>
>>27244388
>He adjust his glasses, ‘Y-yes I’m fine but… I don’t really the kitchens ever looking like that before.”
>You and Anon share a glance and walk ahead.
>”N-not too far! You’ll see what I mean.”
>You grab your brother’s shoulder and hover beside him as he walks through.
>A wrenching sensation overtakes and when you can finally see through the thick white haze you see a vast and open area, far wider than the kitchens are.
>Everything looks so twisted and strange.
>Giant pink spatulas and little blue and yellow cakes roam the area.
>You can feel a pull.
>One back the way you came, but another… another wants you to go further in.
>Like there’s something here for you to get.
>You and Anon return through and find Mister Sunburst franticly scribbling stuff down on the crystal floor.
>He stops when he sees you both, “Children! S-so what do you think?”
>”Yeah that’s… not normal” Anon responds.
>He and Mister Sunburst talk for a minute about what they see.
>You can’t hold your tongue back anymore and decide to say something.
“I think there’s something in there.”
>They both stop and look at you.
“I mean… I think maybe there’s…”
>You get that same drawing feeling and find your eyes are on the shining crystal heart fragments.
“I think there’s another fragment in there. Just like how we found you mister Sunburst.”
>He hums and rubs the little whip of his beard.
>His eyes drop down to the floor with all his nots and he scans them over.
>”Yes yes… It’s a perfect numerical match!”
>You peer over his shoulder and jump back when he spins back around to face you, “All the sealed off rooms, they correspond to all the sealed up ponies. One to one. I think you may be right Flurry, one of our friends are trapped beyond that door”
>Anon stands, “Then we need to go get them!”
>Mister Sunburst nods, “Yes I agree, but we have no clue what kind of interaction lies beyond that-”
>>
>>27244401
>He’s cut off by a rumble of the castle, the magic that keeps the castle a safe-haven wasn’t meant to last forever, just long enough to find a solution.
>”We don’t have a lot of time Mister Sunburst. With mom and dad go- elsewhere in the castle, I am the oldest acting royal. It wouldn't be right to send any of the staff through so… it has to be me.” Anon responds with a calm and confident tone.
>”No! Nonono, absolutely not. Your parents would have me imprisoned if I allowed you to do something so dangerous.”
>”I can handle myself Mister Sunburst.” Anon's voice again rings confidently.
>He lets out a deep sigh and removes his glasses to rub his eyes.
>”Very well, but I want to report back here in thirty minutes.”
>Anon nods.
“And I’m going too!”
>Anon looks shocked with a small bit of relief in his eyes.
>Before Mister Sunburst can respond, you cut him off.
“I know how to do the cleansing spell, if we find whoever is out there, I can free them.”
>He stammers on his words for a moment before closing his mouth shut, “You know Flurry, it’s days like this that I wish you were a worse student.”
>He gives you a worried smile and you return one in kind.
>Your wings start to tire out and you nudge Anon to let him know as such.
>He nods and holds out his arms.
>When you fall into them though he grunts and nearly drops you.
>He sets you down on the floor and apologizes, “My arms are still kinda tired from the door.”
>His eyebrows raise, “Oh! One second.”
>He trudges back down the stairs and walks towards the gathered ponies.
>Anon starts explaining the situation to them as he dives into the crowd.
>”Flurry Heart?”
>You turn to face Mister Sunburst.
>”I know I told you that when you were ready to move on that I would free up more of your magical potential but… desperate times call for desperate measures.”
>His horn begins to glow and your horn glows in his aura.
>>
>>27241719
I want twiggy to win
it was 2cute
>>
>>27244427
>”I’m afraid that while I have the knowledge to release your potential completely, I’m afraid I just don’t have the power… But, should you find Twilight or the other Princesses, I’m certain that with their help we could have you running at full capacity.”
>His magic dims and your horn stops feeling hot.
>Mister Sunburst wipes his brow and lets out a sigh, “Okay, with that your push spell should come easier to you and should have a bit more force.”
>Anon returns with his blue pack nestled snugly on his shoulders.
>You raise your arms and he lifts you up and swings you over his head.
>Your legs adjust so they slip right into the cozy space of his backpack.
>Your forelegs dangle over his shoulders and your head rests on his neck.
>He nuzzles you briefly, “Are you ready to go?”
>You nod and Anon smiles.
>He turns to Mister Sunburst, “Okay, thirty minutes. We’ll be back.”
>Mister Sunburst’s lips form a line, “Thirty minutes,” he repeats, “Be very careful.”
>Anon pulls on the straps of his pack, “With my sister having my back, I know we’ll be fine. But... thanks.”
>With that the two of you set off through the thick fog.
>Brother and sister team, to find your mom and dad, their friends, and save the kingdom.

Okay, and that's it for now.

And in case it's not obvious what my inspiration is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNAVqW1shA
>>
>>27244051
>(There is this dutch survivor thing that you should watch, if you weren't a male chauvinist before, you will be after that)
I've seen that, it's both amusing and damning.
>>
File: 1462104223468.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462104223468.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>27244348
Like you've seen anything.
>>
>>27244439
I like it. Comfy/10
>>
>>27244199
>>27244468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>>
>>27244468
>>27244199
For the life of me I can't find the one with English subtitles. It's called Expeditie Robinson, and the season in question was in 2002 I believe. My Dutch sucks, but basically, the gist of it is they did a thing a bit like survivor, except the women got one island, and the men got another. A few weeks in, the men had built huts, had begun fishing, smoking meats, had a food store, and were building furniture because . . . well they sorta had everything else taken care of. The women were sleeping in the rain, half of them got lost and almost died. Some of them had to be evacuated from the island due to medical reasons, and the crew was literally feeding them to keep them from starving to death. It was so bad, they picked three men from the island and sent them over to try and help the women out, and sent three women back over in their stead. The three men that went over were the only ones that did any work, and basically built the women shelters, gathered food for them, and made their lives bearable all while getting bitched at. The three women that went over to the men's island basically didn't do shit except flirt and tease the guys, while eating their food and sunbathing.

It was fucked.
>>
>>27244714
Here's the one with subtitles, English and Spanish: >>27244676
>>
>>27241719
Derpy FTW
>>
>>27244766
Holy shit, this is a different one than I was talking about. I mean, yeah, this is the Expedite Robinson one, but apparently this has happened more than once.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>27244714
...Snap. Kinda kills a lot of SJW ideals with a real-life example, doesn't it?
>>
>>27244141
Huh, this is an interesting premise. Didn't expect a story featuring Flurry.
>>
>>27244439
So I imagine this corresponds with her wish and Flurry is going to save the day.
>>
>>27241719
>The winner in the polls is the winner in the story, the butt to win over all other butts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo

Fuck you, I vote for the Bushido Butt ending.

Good job, mang. This story went a very different direction than I thought it would but it's been fantastic.
>>
>>27245659
She will screw Anon and fix everything.
>>
>>27245766
>The winner in the polls is the winner in the story, the butt to win over all other butts.
one butt to rule them all
one butt to bind them
one butt rule them all
and in the bootieness bind them
>>
>>27245989
That's not how the poem goes, you dweeb.

It's:
One Butt to rule them all
One Butt to find them
One Butt to bring them all
And in the darkness spank them
>>
>>27246066
dweeb is now a legitimate insult.
but only because of those dubs.
>>
>>27246066
ecUUUUse me. I havent read or watched anything tolkien in a while.
>>
>>27238800
i just had an idea
with that pic
have the background a battleground manly d-day
and have all the fillies Photoshoped with army uniforms and have a plain crash in the background.
bee
>>
>>27246166
this.
the dubs damand it.
>>
File: 6r1Xp2X1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif (2 MB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
6r1Xp2X1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif
2 MB, 250x162
>>27246166
>>
>>27244089
>"Honeybun, I've got you your favourite blanket!"
>Pregnantwaifu freezes in mortification as her horsebando happily trots in and tucks her into her cushy chair.
>All her friends are watching.
>All of them are trying so ahrd not to laugh.
>Horsebando is oblivious
>>
>>27244212
I'm getting some serious Raistlin vibes from Flurry

ALso good idea with the wings and the weakness
>>
>>27244439
mother FUCKER, banjo kazooie? You brilliant bastard
>>
>>27245064
Dammit, I WANT to believe men and women are equally capable at doing stuff. Why do i keep getting disappointed?

>>27245963
I was waiting for a reference to incest from the moment brother-Anon was mentioned.
>>
>>27246536
>Anon gives Flurry raspberries for her to shoot magic
>>
>>27241719
How can any of those butts win when Anon already believes they are all 10/10?

They were all excellent butts, the only way someone could love one over the others is because of personal preferences, IE. 'Muh waifu', and that is not an objective argument.
>>
>>27246565
you keep getting disappointed because you know it's not true.

we're not the same.
men are stronger, faster, smarter and tougher.

women can make babies so there's that.....but then again so can test tubes sooooo....
>>
File: 1419053875398.jpg (129 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1419053875398.jpg
129 KB, 500x376
>>27246665
the devils trips.

Satan will decide the winner!
>>
>>27246700
Off by one.
>>
File: 1457483358364.gif (460 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
1457483358364.gif
460 KB, 220x132
>>27246720
FUCK!
>>
File: captainamericagetsredpilled.jpg (1 MB, 1574x2420) Image search: [Google]
captainamericagetsredpilled.jpg
1 MB, 1574x2420
>>27246565
because biologically men and women were not created equal

wanting to believe that men and women are equally capable of doing the same things is a dangerous belief, don't be a beta leftist
>>
>>27246332
Horsebando just wants to make sure his lovely wife and child are warm and safe.
>>
File: 1459816686313.gif (995 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1459816686313.gif
995 KB, 500x270
>>27246737
preach it brother.
>>
>>27246123
>how do i google
>>
File: 519635.png (305 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
519635.png
305 KB, 1280x1280
/pol/, please leave your politics and incorrectness at the door.
>>
>>27246737
fucking dammit, what happened to the women who worked in the factories during world war 2? The ones who lived and worked and died because they had to? It's all nothing but gender quotas and micro aggressions now
>>
>>27246946
they didnt like it

that's why the 50's wife existed
>>
>>27246941
Sorry Anon, I'll try harder not to trigger the PTSD you got when somebody called you a smelly head
>>
>>27246966
Check your memeword-using privilege, you pony-posting poopoo.
>>
>>27247070
How dare you. I'll have you know I'm a trans-jewish whale-kin with xye/xrh/qpo pronouns and I will run over your foot with my fat person scooter
>>
>>27246946
> what happened to the women who worked in the factories during world war 2? The ones who lived and worked and died because they had to?
They died. What's your fucking point?

You're making it sound as if they liked doing it or that men where any different.
>>
Hey, writefag formerly and now again known as Shuk, how's the update coming along?
>>
>>27247377
my fucking point is that they were all better than the women we have today.
>>
File: 1460607285703.jpg (245 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1460607285703.jpg
245 KB, 1203x1447
>>27247506
Honestly, the blame is all on the modern day 'feminist' movement. Just look at the videos earlier in the thread about the man vs women islands.

Take note especially of that one blond smug nappy headed bitch
She expected the men to do all the work when they arrived and still shifted blame about how they could still do better when the man even said how they were approaching things would cause fights.
>>
>>27247590
i'm just fucking tired of it, Anon. I want to have kids someday and some smug self-absorbed bitch is going to be the mother of my children.
>>
>>27247639
some great roman emperors where adopted, maybe there is a lesson there somewhere
, at least i think thats correct, i could be completely wrong
>>
File: 321.jpg (14 KB, 404x304) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
14 KB, 404x304
>>27247696
I'd rather die.
>>
>>27247712
Islam can help you do that too!
>>
File: 5ye2FNH.png (114 KB, 496x391) Image search: [Google]
5ye2FNH.png
114 KB, 496x391
>>27247744
you first.
>>
>>27247639
Don't forget she can divorce you, claim you were an abusive husband, get half your assets, make sure you never see your children, and force you to pay for those children for the next 18 years, while spending the money on herself.

Then you'll die alone and hated by your own children who believed their mother's lie that you walked out on them enjoying a life of luxury with another woman, instead of the truth of you living in poverty and barely able to live.

As sad as it is to admit, Islam is the answer to this problem. But Islam is a whole other problem on it's own.
>>
Let's do some pony stuff again. I think this has been done before a bunch of threads ago:

>Ponies are naturally physically affectionate
>Anon doesn't come from a world where his friends greet him and end conversations with hugs and face nuzzles
>Anon is distressed that his personal bubble is being invaded by the ponies who either treat him like a damsel in distress, or dismiss his thoughts and opinions because penis
>inb4 innawoods
>>
File: his smile and optimism.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
>>27247775
>>
>>27247778
needs more nordanon

or simply just innawoods anon
>>
File: 146052.jpg (20 KB, 446x451) Image search: [Google]
146052.jpg
20 KB, 446x451
>>27247764
Lets do it together at the count of three, then!
>>
>>27247778
>>Anon is distressed
>from ponies giving him hugs and face nuzzles
Even gayer than the hugs and face nuzzles themselves.
>>
File: 3bf.jpg (180 KB, 768x600) Image search: [Google]
3bf.jpg
180 KB, 768x600
/pol/ was right all along.
God dammit.
>>
>>27247815
The mares are fine; just that their affection is at odds with how they treat him.

It's the stallions that bother him the most.
>"And that's when I said to him, I says, 'Shining, honey, are you going to LET that mare look at you like she did?' "
"Uh huh."
>"And so he made a scene, Celestia bless his heart, and got her banned from the store! Colt power, right coltfriend?"
"Uh huh."
>"Oh, sugar! I'm late for my spa appointment! I'll talk to you later, Anon. Take care now!"
"Uh hohgod get away from me."
>Mister Cake doesn't listen to you. Instead, he rubs his gross animal face against your cheek and snorts into your ear.
>.....
>Maybe you're dead and this is hell.

>>27247822
>Of all sad words of tongue or pen the saddest are these /pol/ was right again
>>
>>27247822
>/pol/ was right all along.
/pol/ is right to be angry, but it's angry for all of the wrong reasons.
>>
File: aryanne_by_kyuniko-d7kz8oz.jpg (105 KB, 839x953) Image search: [Google]
aryanne_by_kyuniko-d7kz8oz.jpg
105 KB, 839x953
>>27247822
Aryanne RGRE!

>"Guten tag herr Anon!"
"...hello."
>"Ich bin Aryanne,"
~shit, big brother /Pol/ talked just like that but don't remember how to say anything back~
"...j-ja"
>"Ich weiß, das ist vorwärts aber werden Sie an einem Tag mit mir gehen?"
"......j-ja"
>wirklich?
"...ja?"
>wunderbar!
>bis heute Abend!
you stand there confused about what just happened, hoping you didn't just make a fool of yourself.
"brother /pol/ used to say 'töte sie alle' a lot...maybe thats how you greet someone in her language?"

It's not.
>>
>>27248041
>I thought that was going to go straight into "gas the jews" but I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: 1457035115857.jpg (40 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
1457035115857.jpg
40 KB, 500x268
>>27248041
May you be blessed with many conservative children and a loyal wife, my good anon!

More please?
>>
>>27248041
i cannot speak genocide
>>
>>27248125
that fate actually sounds really nice. is it so much to ask for?
>>
>>27248137
>I know this is forward but you will go on a date with me ? "
"......Y-yes "
>Really?
"...Yes?"
>Wonderful!
>Until tonight!
>>
>>27248142
yes
>>
>>27248142
Considering you're a horse-fucking degenerate, yes.
>>
>>27248041
Damnit, why does the cutie blonde horse have to have that cutie mark. Fucking kills it for me every time.
>>
File: 1459548616471.png (151 KB, 1182x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459548616471.png
151 KB, 1182x1024
>>27248041
>>27248125
>>27248142
>>27248151
I need it. I need it so bad.

Maybe her and that other anon could set me up with her cute pegasus friend.
>>
>>27248142
Considering the current political correct culture we have, yes.

If you don't allow your wife to sleep with whoever she wants you are oppressing her.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
>>
>>27248185
>tfw doomed to a life of solitude and ponies because I refuse to accept this wretched reality
>>
>>27248166
Be nice /pol/ we might have a chance of redpilling these degenerates yet.

Love, /mlpol/
>>
>>27248202
Joke's on you, I think /pol/ is one of the most retarded boards on 4Chan along with /v/ and /rk9/.
>>
>>27248217
/pol/ is pretty on point about society going down the shitter though

if they stopped talking about da joos so much theyd be a lot more tolerable
>>
>>27248185
>Wanting minorities to be treated with the respect human beings deserve is being a cuckold.
Please.
>>
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F370%2F460%2Ff2c.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fphotos%2F370460-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic&docid=4yg-rdziEVgRPM&tbnid=7UkWnDneyvIJ-M%3A&w=720&h=720&bih=775&biw=1600&ved=0ahUKEwio-7jIx7rMAhVY7WMKHTF0DekQMwhSKCswKw&iact=mrc&uact=8
>>
>>27248248
zigga thats not how you post ponies

lurk moar
>>
>>27248230
Thinking that a large number of the minority population deserve to be called 'human'

whoo boy

I'm an american hispanic and I can tell you that you're really wrong. Most other spics I know enjoy talking about the day the white man is dead, wear and decorate everything with the mexican flag instead of the American flag.

Most black people hate white people with a burning passion.

If you really think those minorities will care about your white ass while you pander to them, and give them government handouts.. I got natural beachfront property in Nevada I can rent to you.

They deserve respect when they act like proper human beings instead of shit flinging burritos and apes.

And yes I'm mad, cause while I hate white people, even I can see that whitey has done the most to advance modern civilization.
>>
>>27248230
minorities are treated with affirmative action and political correctness and people are tired of it
>>
Can we just stop with the /pol/ already?
>>
WRITEFAGS SAVE US

SAVE US FROM /pol/!
>>
>>27248041
>>27248125

>You are Anon.
>and today has been difficult, between talking to poines you can't understand and helping Pinkie fight that giant living pudding monster, you're exhausted.
>-DONG DING-
"....wait I don't have a doorbell."
>you open your door to find that little white and blonde pony from earlier today standing on your porch.
"how did you-
>"guten Abend!"
"No seriously I don't even have-
>"Ich bin hier für unser datum"
>~shit! she clearly wants something, how did that greeting go again?~
"töte sie alle!"
>you say with a warm smile.
>she flinches and looks around.
>"Wir sind wie die nicht mehr!"
>you can tell she didn't like that at all.
~dammit! where is big brother /pol/ when you need him!?~
"133,134,135"
>you are /Pol/
"136,137,138"
>in the middle of your daily pushup routine.
"139,140,141"
>and you can't shake the feeling that your little bro Anon needs you.
"142,143,144"
>but Anon disappreared a long time ago.
"145,146,147"
>so he'll just have to fend for himself.
"148,149 aaand 150!"
>you stand up and dust your hands off.
"as long as he isn't being a jew he'll be fine."
>>
>>27248334
>"töte sie alle!"
>>you say with a warm smile.
>>she flinches and looks around.
kek
>>
>>27248310
I wish.

It's as if /mlpol/ translated the threads theme into meaning "sexy horse pussy acting like strong, logical beings and the-sex-I'm-not-attracted-to acting like entitled little shits (except for Anon)".
>>
>>27248350
For those of us who don't speak reich, please.
>>
>>27248363
dude what
>>
>>27248363
well if it's RGRE isn't that statement how RGRE should be?

Isn't that what should make RGRE interesting? The gender that normally acts like the hysterical baby in our world, is now the more logical, protective, and strong gender?

Sure they may go overboard sometimes, but they should still act culturally like men. That to me, is what RGRE really means.
>>
>>27248365
kill them all
>>
>>27248367
/pol/ using RGRE as a safe haven to indulge in their not-so subconcious resentment towards women by twisting it around and making it seem funny.

>>27248391
>The gender that normally acts like the hysterical baby in our world, is now the more logical, protective, and strong gender?
See? This is exactly what I mean.
>>
>>27248411
do you have a vagina
>>
File: 1457035287481.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457035287481.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
>>27248334
Oh god anon, please never stop.
may your bloodline also have loyal spouses and many conservative children that make the world a better place
>>
>>27248423
>Trying to be the more logical, protective, and strong gender that /pol/ supposedly wants me means I have a vagina.
/pol/ says that men should be all of those things, yet all they do is whine about shit they don't like on the internet and close themselves to the world and new ideas in fear, all while patting themselves and each other on the back on their circle-jerk.
It's literally what the conservatism they are so proud about means: The rejection of new ideas and theories in favor of their traditions because of their own fear of change.

I have been told (by a psychologist) that I might have a subconscious resentment towards women, and I believe he is right. It probably appeared thanks to my dad being mostly out working while I grew up and my mother and sister sometimes being unbearable, but that doesn't mean that I think they are the spawns of hell /pol/ wants me to believe.

My sister, my mother and all women have their faults-of-character just as I have my own, but /pol/suggesting in their retardedly romantic imagination that good women are all dead and that the world is going to shit just because it doesn't pander to all of their fetishes is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>27248326
I would like to want to write green, but my own grammar, and often English spelling is not so good.
I am mostly worried about getting negatively feedback on my writing. Plus I've seen how you guys get mad at such green writers before like Texan man . So I don't want to be chased out of board I like.

And to honestly tell you, I think they have good speaking point about gender we want to be with, acting like more logical male.

Female where I am from, too mean and like to peck and peck men. Pony female acting in a logical way is very appealing to me.
>>
>>27248505
>I have been told (by a psychologist)
ah
it all makes sense now
>>
>>27248552
Yes please, keep going. Prove my point all by yourself. Keep disregarding entire posts because of your own assumptions.
>>
>>27248270
As a paki

Can confirm, anything you try to pander to minorities, they will take it but continue to hate whites.
>>
>>27248527
>negatively feedback

Justdoit.gif
>>
>Pones assume Anon is gay due to his behavior
>Anon is into the horsepuss and constantly flirts with them
>Pones think Anon is just teasing them, but deep down inside, they wish to be a part of a hot threesome with the resident alien and a stallion
>>
>>27248629
>they wish to be a part of a hot threesome with the resident alien and a stallion
Oh no, they're gonna be getting a taste for mareflesh.
>>
>>27248326
>"I'm sad because facts and opinions! Bring back my cartoon horse fanfiction!"
>>
>>27248646
>Wanting /pol/ to stay on /pol/ and /mlp/ threads to be /mlp/ related is somehow wrong.
Fuck off.
>>
>>27248646
It's not that. We're OK with the stuff, but it derives from the topic at hand, which is...cartoon horse fanfiction. So, yeah, /pol/ is there for a reason.
>>
>>27248310
dude, this is RGRE. gender roles are already a very delicate subject matter IRL. this thread is ABOUT gender roles. lots of people IRL are not happy with the gender roles. a lot of writers probably use this thread as an outlet via the green they write and post. are you really that surprised that politics will be brought up?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.