[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SpicyQuest: The greatest CYOA you'll never care about.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 39
File: Bonfire.png (884 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bonfire.png
884 KB, 1280x1000
"QM's can be shitposters too!" Edition.

Quests usually take a week off between every thread right? Sure.
Welcome back to the quest the won't stay dead despite all the bad omens that keep trying to warn me about the impending calamity it's sure to inflict upon humanity. By humanity I mean a few small audience of a niche sect of a fandom that, according to numerous sources, is rapidly entering a comatose-like state.
When we last left off I was eating food, now wait as I continue to eat more food. No but really.
>You found out what that funky backscratcher did
>You got assaulted by an especially aggressive hat
>You discovered baltimare
>Tipped off the police about the attacked town
>Harbored a fugitive
>Made some food
>Met yet another womb bearer to add to your harem
>Played daddy to a foal sized mare
>Suffered through some horrifyingly bad prompts
And that's pretty much the gist of it.

Remember: If you dig yourself into a metaphorical, literary hole the answer is NOT to stop digging and climb your way out. What you're supposed to do is keep digging until either you've popped out of the other end of the planet known as "The Plot" or burn up in the molten core, hopefully triggering movement in the fault plates and releasing burning lava up to the surface destroying all.
Now give me a second, I spent all my time writing this bullshit I forgot to write for my actual quest, lovely.
>>
File: beb.png (21 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
21 KB, 640x600
>>27236534
>>27154376
>>27154378
>>27154434
>>27158188
>Figuring you have no other option You find the nearest phone booth and give Puya a call from her special number.
>The voice that answers sounds like Puya trying her hardest to put on a gruff voice.
>"Who is it?"
"Err, it's Horsey. Puya, what's with that voice?"
>"Oh dang, you could tell it was me? I'm trying to keep a low profile, some of the stuff I sell requires a bit of, discretion. So you're interested in some more useful spices right? I'll send you a three pack of some of my most ordered. You're staying at Nutmeg's right? It'll be there when you get back, and just for you the first one's free. Talk to you later."
>After talking with Puya you make your way to the police station to see how the investigation is going.
>You walking and the secretary shows you into the captain's room.
>"We meet again."
"Er, yes SIR."
>The captain smirks
>"So anyways, the guards have sent a report saying they found that town of yours. Damn thing was totalled, they were able to find 11 survivors amongst the town and three of them had to be flown out to a hospital with critical injuries, they're up at hopevale hospital if you wanted to go visit them, see if they're any folks that you know. I'm sorry son."
>...
>"You said the town was being attacked by monsters right? Well the guards report that when tey found them they denied any such attacks, claiming they'd been camping and were attacke dby timberwolves though investigators haven't found any signs pointing towards them being there. Do you have something you can tell me about all this?
>>
>>27236667
What the fuck?...

If anyone would convince them to lie about what happened it be that batshit insane priest.

Mention to her that he wanted ponies,(and even a gryphon or two, Garey will attest to that) to go into a ruined castle to find some artifact thing. Not sure what it was supposed to do, but I have a feeling it was supposed to do something about the monsters.

We are also sorry about mistaking you for a mare before, we meant no insult. Besides, you're attractive either way.

On a different note, we should get a pregnancy test for Angel, iv'e been wondering about that for a while. Not sure how well the whole thing sits with me to be honest.
>>
>>27236667
We should bring Garey to tell him about the priest.
We were also sent by the priest to the castle, so he obviously had some interest in it.
>>
>>27236667
Let's go to the hospital and talk to the survivors. One might even be the priest for all we know. We can see what's up with Garey' s whole healthcare situation while we are at it.
>>
>>27236667
100 percent stallion.. juice. Let's ignore the mug this time.
>>
>>27236667
Shit, that wanted poster on his desk.
>>
>>27236873
Man, whoever gives him those mugs is a cheeky fucker. And apparantly chief there doesn't mind. Or he's a bit blind.
>>
>>27236873
It's juice that only 100% stallions drink. It's the best kind of juice.
>>
>>27236926
Sure anon, and next thing you know you're gonna tell me "male tears" isn't just slang for jizz. And that guys actually cry, pffft.
>>
File: beb.png (10 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
10 KB, 640x600
>>27236776
>>27236836
>>27236863
>>27236873
>>27236884
>What
>The
>Fuck
"What no! I've SEEN those monsters, my friends have seen them too. They must be lying!"
>"Or in shock, but for all i know these 'monsters' you've seen could've been a figment of your imagination. I'm not saying that's what I believe i'm just saying I have to look into all possibilities."
"Do you know what? I think I know who convinced them to stay quiet. There this priest who i'm SURE was sending ponies and griffons to their death. Garey, they griffon I came in with can back me up on that."
>"Well if you can bring him in and get him to give his account we might be able to investigate the matter."
"Great thank you."
>You get up and start to leave, but as you exit the room you poke your head in the door.
"By the way sorry for mistaking you for a mare earlier, didn't mean anything by it. Besides, you're attractive either way."
>The chief takes a drink out of his cup and stares off into the corner, pretending you didn't say that.
>You decide to swing by the hospital, both to get Garey and to check out the towns ponies there.
>While you're there you swing by the pharmacy and for 10 bits finally pick up one of those unicorn pregnancy tests you'd been meaning to get.
>Damn, having money sure is great.
>Nest you ask the mare in the waiting room about Garey and the Horse town patients.
>"Mmmhmm, the new arrivals are just down the hall, second door after two left turns. Garey Gash, the little bird with the missing leg right? Well our records show he was checked out of here by a one Horsey McGee about twenty minutes ago"
>What? That can't be right.
>>
>>27237187
Whelp that's especially bad...It might be a good time to panic. Try to find the hospital staff member who checked out Garey. Try to get a description of "Horsey" and figure out which way they were headed. If that fails we had better see one of the town survivors to see if they know anything.

Also I'm still nervous that Mojo has a wanted poster going out for her with a 10,000 bit reward. I'm thinking we should try to get ahold of her asap.
>>
File: 1435370938012.jpg (28 KB, 400x205) Image search: [Google]
1435370938012.jpg
28 KB, 400x205
>>27237187
Oh. Hell no.
>>
>>27237187
U WOT
I'm Horsey. Who would have seen who checked him out?
>>
>>27237187
I'm kinda disappointed the cheif brush off our little compliment like that. Hopefully it softens any resentment he might of held.

Oh fug.

It's a bit late for this now, but we're the actual Horsey. We're gonna need a description of them and how long ago they checked out Garey at. Oh poor Garey now what shit has he gotten into...

Garey should be our highest priority right now, I can't imagine whoever kidnapped him had good intentions. Not to mention they must of had some way,(drugs, multiple partners, tricked him into going, hard to say right now) of subduing Garey if they left quietly enough to not cause a rucus.

They had awefully convenient timing if they kidnapped him before he was gonna speak on our behalf to the chief.

I forgot to say this but hi Spicy, glad to see you back! Did you get banned like i thought you did?
>>
>>27237352
>Did you get banned like i thought you did?
Yeah, I was supposed to start up Wednesday but I decided to shitpost a whole bunch why /qst/ started up. In hindsight that wasn't a very fair thing to do to you guys.
>>
>>27237388
/qst/ seems like a stupid idea for a board anyways. You're quest seemed hilariously lewd though. Either way i'm glad to see you back.
>>
File: 1460205186183.jpg (34 KB, 431x455) Image search: [Google]
1460205186183.jpg
34 KB, 431x455
>>27237187
All I feel is rage
>>
>>27236534
>Met yet another womb bearer to add to your harem
>>
>>27237388
>in hindsight..
Don't feel bad, I'm pretty sure half your players were encouraging you, like this anon here
>>
File: beb.png (14 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
14 KB, 640x600
>>27237260
>>27237295
>>27237341
>>27237352
>Is the panic time now?
>Is now the time to panic?
>Yes
>No
>maybe so
"B-but I'm Horsey! Who checked him out? What did he look like? Where did he go?"
>"Oh gosh, i'm sorry sir. Er, uh well he was a stallion, a little taller than you. Blue coat, teal mane. The birdy seemed pretty out of it, the stallion had to push him around in a wheelchair. I figured he was still under the effects of anesthetic."
>Shit shit shit shit shit.
>You thank the nurse, though she remains clearly worried.
>You decide to check out the town ponies room before you leave the hospital.
>Entering, you see three beds.
>Two ponies, a stallion and a mare lay on the beds passed out.
>They aren't missing any limbs, but large areas of their bodies are covered in bandages, either physical trauma or really large cuts.
>You could try and wake one up, or investigate a different area.
>Or you could do whatever, this is a choose your own adventure story you can do whatever the fuck you want eh.
>>
>>27237726
Go ask her when they left, time is kinda of the essence right now.
>>
>>27237786
>he was checked out of here by a one Horsey McGee about twenty minutes ago
>>
>>27237726
>>27237786
They left "about 20 minutes ago" That seems like enough time to get away, however they are pushing a wheel chair. Let's forget about the patients for now and Sprint out the door. Sprint to the highest vantage point around and see if there is any sign of them.
>>
>>27237809
Ooops i'm an idiot.

>>27237849
Good point anon, Angel would be good cause she can get up in the air. There is a chance they aren't walking around anymore though, to it might be a vain effort, but it's better than not trying. If we can't find him then we can ask the patients. They might even be awake by then, assuming we don't come back after visiting hours are done.
>>
angel's gonna be maaaaaaad
>>
>>27237726
I don't see what we could learn from these guys that would be useful, but after 20 minutes the kidnapper could be anywhere.
Wake one of them up and ask them about a stallion like the one she described.
>>
Procrastinated so the first run of the thread is going to be short.
Nighty night time, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27238239
sleep tight fegit, try not to get banned.
>>
File: beb.png (9 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
9 KB, 600x600
>>27238239
And forgot the name, well it is what it is. I'll try to keep my shit together this time.
>>
File: 1358.gif (2 MB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
1358.gif
2 MB, 308x302
>>27238270
You better, faggot. Speaking of, the archive stopped tracking the updates for this quest for some reason. Just a head's up.
>>
>>27238270
See ya later Beb
>>
>>27238361
Weird. I'll look into it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (89 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89 KB, 1366x768
>>27238361
It's looking fine to me, or were you talking about something else.
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 612x352) Image search: [Google]
file.png
44 KB, 612x352
>>27238361
The archive searched for "Spicy Quest" in the subject. This thread's subject is "SpicyQuest". Spicy is just ruining everything. Now the archive searches for "SpicyQuest".

If it changes again the archive's search will change again. Though there's no promises that I'd notice it, the best thing to do when you notice something weird like that is to message me or send in a report.
>>
>>27238490
Oh christ i'm sorry. Why don't you just tell me what to do so I stop fucking everything up. Hey i haven't forgot to put my name on in a while, it's a start!
>>
File: 1456617690140.png (104 KB, 312x480) Image search: [Google]
1456617690140.png
104 KB, 312x480
>>27238490
>report
Shit, I forgot that was a thing. Noted.

>>27238447
I was talking about _____~
>>
>>27238548
Use a consistent subject section and a consistent name for quest posts. That's all that's really needed. Doesn't matter if it's "Spicy Quest", "SpicyQuest" or "that one hot pepper quest" as long as it's somewhere in the subject.

If you use a consistent name for quest posts, then I can turn off the image size filter and just use your name instead.

It's really just those two things. And it's not really a big deal if you fuck up as long as someone reports it. Things can always be fixed, the archive isn't written on stone tablets.
>>
>>27238548
>>27237726
You're actually hitting the nail on the head as far as names go with "Spicy" for non-story and "SpicyQuest" for story. As long as you continue that and use a consistent subject segment we're golden.
>>
>>27238612
The name filter would be better, because sometimes people here will re-upload old quest images or edits.
Keep the name filter on "SpicyQuest" i've only been using "Spicy" when i'm not updating the quest.
>>
>>27238657
That's why name is my preferred way of filtering. So we should be fine now. Done and done.
>>
rump
>>
>>27239680
Bump
>>
boop
>>
Doop
>>
Stay safe little birb
>>
boop bump
>>
I want to cum inside Horsey
>>
>>27243965
So does Angel but she doesn't know it yet.
>>
>>27243996
Twist: Angel becomes meek and overly self conscious after a magical penis endowment.
>>
>>27244404
Don't ruin my fun anon, it's all I have. So she's be a bit more like Horsey then? He seems pretty meek sometimes.
>>
>>27244467
but I was trying to encourage your fun, it would mean Horsey has to take charge of the "situation", handle the "situation" for her.
>>
>>27244696
In that case.. It could be fun. Though if I had to be honest, one of the reasons I like Angel is cause of how dominant she is.
>>
Bp
>>
Boop
>>
>>27246176
>>
>>27246722
>>
>>27247556
>>
"Explosive Ember" pepper bump
>>
File: New Husbando Get.png (74 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
New Husbando Get.png
74 KB, 640x600
>>27243965
>>27243996
>>27244404
>>27244467
>>27244696
You guys better stop, i'm liking rule 63'd Angel a little too much.
Didn't run partially because time constraints and kinda having backed myself into a corner i'm mulling on how to get out of. Great way to start a thread isn't it?
>>
>>27248933
handsome
>>
>>27248933
Haha, nice, fetlocks and all.
>>
>>27248933
lovely
>>
File: beb.png (127 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
127 KB, 640x600
>>27237849
>>27237887
>>27237915
>>27237953
>20 minutes, damn.
>In that time they could've gotten anywhere.
>Nevertheless you head to the door, hoping to gain some kind of vantage to find them.
>As you're exiting you run headlong into Angel of all ponies carrying brown paper bag that appears to be, dripping...something.
"Angel!? What are you doing here?"
>"What do you mean? I told you I was taking Garey to the hospital today. Gawey baby was put in surgery to put in a orbital implant so I thought i'd surprise him when he woke up with some meat. I caught it myself!"
"Garey's been catnapped!"
>"What? How do you lose a bird!?"
"Someone checked him out under my name! I was just about to go try and find him."
>"Shit, i'll fly around outside, you ask around the hospital."
>You tell her what the nurse told you about the kidnapper's appearance and she speeds off, leaving the meat bag kinda just sitting there in the middle of the door.
>You decide to ask one of the patients from your town about it.
>You walk up to the mare sleeping in the left side and nudge her awake.
>She stirs a little, looking up at you but not saying anything.
>What do you ask her?
>>
>>27251556
Who payed you to grab Dr. Pavel
>>
>>27251556
Where's my bird?
>>
File: WHERE IS SHE.png (44 KB, 320x390) Image search: [Google]
WHERE IS SHE.png
44 KB, 320x390
>>27251556
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?
I mean do you know a stallion with a blue coat and a teal mane?
>>
File: 1459912797549.jpg (37 KB, 689x509) Image search: [Google]
1459912797549.jpg
37 KB, 689x509
>>27251556
>I caught it myself
We should ask if Garey spoke to her about anything before the birbnapping. Maybe he knew the guy.

I only guess Garey would have otherwise protested while being checked out.
>>
File: beb.png (83 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
83 KB, 640x600
>>27251585
>>27251596
>>27251604
"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WHO PAYED YOU TO STEAL MY BIRD?"
>"I don't- what? I'm sorry, who are you?" she asks meekly.
>You calm your shit for a second.
"Er sorry, what I meant to ask was have you by any chance seen a stallion with a blue coat and a teal mane?"
>"...I've been in surgery."
"Surgery, as if. I bet there's no such pony as-"
>You check the clipboard attached to her bed.
"- Dr.Pavel is there? I bet you're in cahoots with that priest too, you brought your friends and crashed the town with no survivors, DIDN'T YOU?"
>The mare is repeatedly pressing the 'call nurse' button, maybe doing a good cop bad cop routine by yourself wasn't such a good idea.
>You need a worse cop.
*SLAM*
>And there she is.
>"Horsey! I could find anything in the street, you catch any clues around here?
"I was just procuring some evidence from our prime suspect and was about to move on to the second one right over-"
>You gesture to the other bed, but the pony wasn't there anymore.
>Was he in there when you walking in?
>Your train of thought is cut short as you feel a needle pierce your flank.
>"NO!" you hear Angel shout
>But before she can make a move she's stopped by another pony coming from behind her in the hall and stabbing her with a needle of their own.
>She at least manages to kick him into a wall before the anesthetic start to take hold.
>The two of you black out on the floor then and there.
[continued next post]
>>
File: 1456685527999.jpg (42 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1456685527999.jpg
42 KB, 437x501
>>27251738
>captured by poners who needed emergency evac
>>
>>27251819
Stop me when I start getting too retarded.
>>
>>27251819
If it's the hospital staff that captured us then that makes sense. Though the speed at which they did so is concerning. If a bunch of broken ponies captured us in the middle of a staffed hospital /and/ expect to be able to take us anywhere that's just... what? I know Spicy was pushing us towards the villagers but this thread is stretching.
>>
>>27251826
I'm just laughing at the idea.
Our level 1 party took the level 5 quest without grinding.

We'll have to grind with Angel later :^)
>>
>>27251860
That's what you get for skipping the last dungeon and going straight to world 2.
>>
>>27251738
I bet Angel can handle her knockout drugs, It'll be finnnnne
>>
File: beb.png (86 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
86 KB, 640x600
>>27251738
>If you weren't blissfully fading from existence you would probably comment on how much this sucks right now.
>But you're not worried, Angel can handle some drugs right?
>She'll get right back up and save you, like she always does, right?
>You're suddenly aware of the passage of time.
>That means you're at least a little bit conscious.
>Your eyes slowly open, still under the effects of the drug.
>You're greeted to the sight of a priest, glaring silently at you.
>You look around and find that you're in a cart being pulled by three ponies, two of them you recognize as the patients from the hospital. Your legs are shackled, and Angel and Garey are passed out on the floor of the cart.
>The sun is low, only a few hours till dusk.
>You turn your gaze back to the priest.
>He's not saying anything, just staring at you.
>What do you do if anything?
>>
>>27252085
Stare back at him and cut one in defiance.
>>
>>27252085
What you fuck are you doing here asshole?
>>
>>27248933
Makes for a cute husbando.
>>
>>27252085
Shoulda just left the hospital I suppose. Now's not the time for regrets though.

Ask him why he's in the cart with us. We're gonna have plenty of time to ask questions it seems.

Wait.... If it's just the 3 ponies pulling the cart couldn't Garey Angel and Horsey jump onto their backs and choke them out with the chains?
>>
File: 1360478621789.png (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1360478621789.png
66 KB, 500x500
>>27248933
wew
>>
File: beb.png (45 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
45 KB, 640x600
>>27252131
>>27252136
>>27252443
>Instead of playing his little game you opt to stare right back at him.
>After several minutes of intense, unbroken eye contact you decide to break the ice by ripping one.
>That'll show him, now his stupid cart smells like farts.
"So, what the fuck are you doing here asshole."
>"What I need to. If you hadn't messed things up in the first place I wouldn't have to, if you would've just listened maybe Horse town would still be standing."
"What are you even talking about? What the hell is going on?"
>"Do I need to spell it out for you? If you and that whorse had just gone to the castle and died the demons would've spared our town. A meal a month, that was the deal."
>He get up from his seat, walking over to you and getting right up in your face.
>"But no, you just had to muck everything up. Now most of the town is gone. The few left, my herd, we're doing all we can to outlast the ceestia-forsaken apocalypse, even if it means siding with the demons bringing it. All they want is food, and in a busy hospital who can tell a sick pony from a corpse, they're going to die soon anyways might as well make them useful."
>He looks out towards baltimore shrinking in the distance as the cart moves on.
>"These are serious times, not made for silly folk like you."
>>
>>27252461
Killing twelve people a year isn't a solution dipshit.
Even if it was, eventually you'll get found out and stopped, and then whatever you were trying to stop would happen anyway.
We went to get help, the thing you should have done in the first place.
>>
>>27252461
Well if you think it's such an ok thing to do to someone, why haven't you sacrificed yourself yet? They do seem to be scary beasts, but that doesn't mean they can't be beaten. Especially with the right "firepower".

Anyways, try to wake up Angel and Garey, I still think we need to try and escape.

>>27252488
It is a stupid and morally depraved temporary solution, I do agree.
>>
>>27252461
"Did you even try to stop the demons before resorting to sacrificing ponies you dick?" (See if our friends are still unconscious when he's not looking)
>>
>>27252461
So you're going to go this far out of your way to capture us and feed them? Sacrifice yourselves damnit. You should have known someday someone might not go right along with your plan you fuck.
>>
Cut it too close, gotta head to work now. Be seein' you guys later.
>>
File: 1457033646753.png (128 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1457033646753.png
128 KB, 640x600
>>27252805
get out
>>
>>27252805
Seeya later compadre.
>>
File: 05608-pk-p1.jpg (30 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
05608-pk-p1.jpg
30 KB, 360x360
Tepin pepper bump
>>
2hot2handle bump
>>
boop for some spicy meatballs.
>>
>>27254400
>>
>>27252085
>>27252461
Wait a second... motherfucker took our bandanna!
>>
>>27255955
>>
>>27248933
Wait, what do you mean you backed yourself into a corner?
>>
>>27258502
Spicy is terminally Canadian, which means he spends forever worrying about not being good enough and convincing himself there's a problem instead of just getting on with it and trusting his players to point out when things aren't working.
>>
>>27257317
I know right, that priest is a complete butthole. We did steal it from him...but he's still a dickweed.
>>
SUPER
>>
>>27260440
>>
>>27260440
>>
>>27262199
Hungarian black pepper bump
>>
>>27263852
>>
>>27264542
>>
>>27265792
>>
>>27263852
>>
>>27267027
>>
File: beb.png (19 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
19 KB, 640x600
>>27252488
>>27252504
>>27252562
>>27252633
>>27257317
>>27258912
"Killing twelve people a year isn't a solution dipshit. Even if it was, eventually you'll get found out and stopped, and then whatever you were trying to stop would happen anyway. Did you even try to stop the demons before resorting to sacrificing ponies you dick?"
>"Have you SEEN them? They can not be beaten. I was granted an amazing mercy twice by their leader, the second required a much large, proof of devotion. I am doing all possible to save whatever small group of ponies I can. I am the savior of equestria damn it!"
>Man he sure likes going on about this stuff.
>Maybe you can use this to your advantage, catch him off guard while he monologues.
>You may not have your good luck bandaner or any of your items, but you could try waking either Angel or Garey.
>Angel appears to be heavily chained, but it looks like Garey only has his wings pinned back.
"Why didn't you sacrifice yourself you butthole? If you wanted to save ponies you should've been the first to go."
>You stealthily nudge Angel.
>"Fool! Do you think the demons would offer this deal to anyone? Clearly they saw my great destiny."
"Your destiny?"
>You nudge Garey's side.
>"Once the land is cleared of unpure souls I will raise equestria from the ashes of the destruction and begin anew as it's sovereign."
"You're crazy, how does any of this make sense to you?"
>"So short sighted, the spirits, they speak to me. I hear them in my dreams, they tell me-"
>His speak is interrupted by an expertly crafted wooden table leg being smashed to pieces over his head, dropping him cold on the ground.
>The cart pulls to a stop, now you have three dangerous looking, and not at all injured, looking ponies glaring at you.
>>
>>27268643
Reach deep into our mane for the secret POCKET SPICE
alternatively, grab the key off the priest and unchain Angel while Garey distracts them.
>>
>>27268643
Wave at Gary to unchain Angel while we hop to the front of the cart and grab the bridles the producers thought would be cute to keep and whip them down with a "Hiyah!". The townsfolk were so easily taken in by this false priest, they'd surely be unable to resist their base pony instincts.
>>
File: 1411444779126.jpg (59 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1411444779126.jpg
59 KB, 900x675
>>27268693
>Hiyah!
>>
>>27268643
Well this didn't go according to plan. Better hope he has the key on him so we can get the chains off Angel first. Then Garey and Horsey.
>>
File: beb.png (18 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
18 KB, 640x600
>>27268678
>>27268693
>>27268731
>>27268805
"Garey, unchain Angel!"
>He still seems a little out of it, but he understands.
>Now to deal with the three ponies ahead of you.
>A black unicorn, a greyish pink mare, and a blue-teal workhorse.
>You reach deep into your heart for your secret weapon.
>No wait, hair, you reach deep into your hair.
>Secret weapon got! POCKET SPICE.
>Well, really it's just spicy smelling dandruff.
>Regardless, you throw it at your enemies.
>It doesn't do much, but you get some in the eyes of the mare while the workhorse in the back sneezes and looks a bit dazed.
>Alright plan B.
>Utilizing the adorable bridles and your knowledge of baser pony instincts you grab hold of the reigns and crack them with a ferocious whip.
"HIYAH!?"
>Your battlecry is less than confident and your display has varying levels of success.
>The large workhorse in the back stands in a hypnotic trance, the mare looks a bit confused as if questioning herself while the unicorn looks just as edgy as ever.
>You see him start to charge up a spell.
>>
>>27269014
Very short run I know, but I starting to feel less stuck so that's good. I'll try and pop in later tonight.
>>
>>27269014
Use priest as a shield.
>>
>>27269014
Pull the bridle on one side to jerk the unicorn's head and fuck up his aim. "You do know that you're probably dead soon after we are if you follow this guy right? Don't you know what happens in sacrificing cults? Sacrificing!"
>>
>>27269059
Good call, yank his chains, metaphorically and literally.
If that fails do this
>>27269034
>>
>>27269014
We could try to convince them not to go, at the very least it'd buy some time.

Point out that there isn't anything physically stopping them from just leaving and not listening to the crazy old fucker.
>>
boop
>>
>>27270133
>>
File: Bubblegum_Pepper.jpg (12 KB, 215x161) Image search: [Google]
Bubblegum_Pepper.jpg
12 KB, 215x161
"Bubblegum" hot pepper bump
>>
>>27271814
>>
>>27273286
>>
>>27269014
Enter an autistic rage due to the loss of our bandana
>>
>>27273849
>>
>>27275287
>>
File: 2672G.jpg (128 KB, 380x397) Image search: [Google]
2672G.jpg
128 KB, 380x397
"Red Rocket" pepper bump.
>>
>>27277186
Is "red rocket" the nickname for Spicy's dong now?
>>
>>27277260
Yes
>>
>>27277689
Only thing I can think of when I hear the phrase "red rocket" is a dog dong.
>>
File: 2342.jpg (101 KB, 380x397) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
101 KB, 380x397
>>27277700
there's also a "lipstick" pepper
>>
>>27278111
That's... Also another phrase for it. There is no helping my perverted thoughts, you'll have to carry on without me.
>>
>>27278935
Bump
>>
>>27279537
>>
bumpu
>>
>>27281885
>>
>>27283016
>>
>>27284736
>>
"Brazilian starfish" pepper bump
>>
>>27285530
>>
>>27236534
>>
File: beb.gif (592 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.gif
592 KB, 640x600
>>27269034
>>27269059
>>27269218
>>27269234
>"Err, Horsey? Maybe you shouldn't tick him off."
"You do know that you're probably dead soon after we are if you follow this guy right? Don't you know what happens in sacrificing cults? Sacrificing!"
>"Enough!"
>His horn glow goes critical.
>But with your kung fu reflexes you manage jerk the reigns, yanking him off his feet by his bridle.
"Instead of listening to some crazy fucker or running back to the middle of those godforsaken woods why don't you just stay here, your no longer in any danger."
>The mare from their party speaks up.
>"Tabby maybe he's right? What if the Savior couldn't get other ponies, what if he did to us what he did to the heretics..."
>"N-no. Our savior would never do that to us, we're his herd! You will not speak ill of him!"
>Crazy McEdge horse rears up at the Mare ready to buck fuck her face up.
>But he forgot that he's still attatched to the bridle so you yank up on the reigns again sending him on his back.
>Won't work a second time though, he's grown wise to you antics and takes off the bridle with his magic.
>>
>>27288004
Jump on the fuck.
His weak noodley unicorn legs are no match for our impressively average earth strength.
>>
File: beb.png (14 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
14 KB, 640x600
>>27288032
>Instead of wasting time You pot to just go the old fashioned route and jump on the noodley prick
>You soar through the air for a glorious half second before landing with a resounding 'omph'
>But it works, the little bastard is pinned and can't move anywhere.
>He sure can squirm though, skinny guy won't go down without a struggle.
>"NO, N-NO. YOU'LL DOOM US ALL, LET GO OF ME, DOOMED DOOMED!"
>He's got a lot of pent up anger, best just to sit this one out.
>With all his screaming you don't notice the work horse come up from behind,
>And land right on top of you.
>"I'm helping" he says before leaning close into you and whispering "You smell pretty"
>Oh god you better get him off before you feel some farmer's sausage poking into your gut.
>WHere's Angel when you need her?
FWOMP
>Oh there she is.
>SHe loose of the chains, but it seems like she's still a little doped up because she just fell face first from the cart.
>Poor girl must've gotten a double dose.
>This stallion is starting to get really heavy.
>>
>>27288306
Ask him to be a real gentlecolt and help Angel up.
>>
>>27288342
That way you can help even more! and Angel smells prettier anyways
>>
File: beb.png (13 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
13 KB, 640x600
>>27288342
>>27288373
"You wanna know how you can help even more? If you be a real gentlecolt and help my friend up over there!"
>He complies, shifting his weight off you and getting to his hooves.
>He walks up to the shifting Angel and beings to help her up gently, every so often looking your way and smiling.
>"Urf, thanks, and also fuck you."
>She winds up for a punch, but her muscle strength isn't caught up with her yet so all she manages is a light booping.
>"Ah whatever you'll get yours. You over there, I see you missy! Am I gonna have to go over there and beat you a little lesson?"
>To demonstrate this she swings her hoof in the air, but it causes her to go off balance and fall again.
>You look to the stallion who's just standing there and motion to angel.
>He cocks his head for a second before catching on and helping her up again.
>"Fine whatever, you pansy asses probably aren't worth the fight anyways. Well shit Horsey what are we gonna to with these geeks?"
>>
Leaving it there for the night.
>>
>>27288588
Alright so 2/3 of these guys are now on our side. Let's have them subdue the unicorn. Meanwhile we restrain the priest real good and wait for our friends to get their composure back. If we can manage to get the unicorn to see our side and stop attacking us that would be great. If not we can send the other two on thier way with the unicorn.
>>
>>27288588
Calm down Angel, these guys are cool. Except for the unicorn, he's a problem.
>>
>>27288636
Thanks for running spicy, g'nite
>>
>>27288588
We're gonna take them back with us of course.
We can hand in Saint Psycho and the douchehorn here to the police.
I bet our two new pals here can gives us the details of what they were planning.
>>
>>27288588
This. It seems fitting enough.
>>27288689
Also, check'd!
>>
>>27289796
>>
>>27292872
>>
Bumpga
>>
>>27296317
>>
"Big Jim Anaheim" pepper bump
>>
File: beb2.gif (321 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb2.gif
321 KB, 640x600
>>27288647
>>27288651
>>27288689
>>27288769
"We'll take them back with us of course. We can hand in Saint Psycho and the douchehorn here to the police."
>You and the workhorse get busy tying up the tantrum having unicorn, occasionally dodging the odd magic blast or two.
>To keep him steady Angel firmly plants on of her hooves in the center of his chest, but he's like a cat that fell in the bathtub, he won't stop squirming and shouting obscenities.
>But eventually the priest and him are tied and ready for transport.
>Garey finds a bag of your guys stuff in the back, and you all re-equip.
>The workhorse pulls the cart along single hoof-ed-ly after you asked really nicely.
>Though he did take a really deep inhale when you got near him, what a weirdo.
>Now's a good time to ask questions.
>You start with the mare.
"So miss..."
>"Soft Balm."
"Soft balm, would you mind telling me what exactly it was you guys were planning?"
>"W-well, we are, I mean were trying to survive, save who we could. A few nights ago, after a really nasty night raid, he told us what he had done. How he discovered the demons, how their leader offered him a deal. A lot of the people were appalled, they turned their backs on him. B-but some of us, we stayed with him. He promised us safety if we helped him. If w-we..."
>She break down into tears.
>"Oh celestia i'm so sorry, I-I just wanted my filly to be safe!"
"What did the priest make you do?"
>"H-h-he said the demons came to him again, told him there was only one way to save himself after the last sacrifice never came. They wanted... the rest of the town...."
>She sniffs before breaking down again.
>You should be back in town again soon.
>Are there any more questions or anything else you want to do?
>>
>>27298741
Ask about how babby is formed
>>
>>27298741
Are we sure the town ponies are dead?
Where is her filly now?
>>
>>27298741
Get Angel to give her a wing hug.
>>
>>27298741
I don't even want to bring up her filly. Let's just enjoy the awkward silence as we ride back, keeping an eye out for demons. We should also keep a close eye on priest dickweed to make sure he dosn't summon any.
>>
>>27298848
Actually, on second thought, we really should ask >>27298821
>>
>>27298741
Ask her if there is anyone back in town still. At this rate the only way the town is gonna be saved is if a fairly sizable force of guards push the old castle.
>>
>>27298741

Spicy quest has the best animations.

Which program(s) do you use Zenith?
>>
>>27298932
I used to use Firealpaca for the most part, but now I use sai. Also mspaint when I'm feeling it.I use licecap to capture the "animations" and have a lot of fun doing them.
>>
>>27298741
Tell me about Bane, why does he wear a mask? And is he still alive, because that faggot owes us one free ice cream cone
>>
File: beb.png (30 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
30 KB, 640x600
>>27298785
>>27298821
>>27298847
>>27298848
>>27298867
>>27298902
"Are you sure the town ponies are dead?"
>"All but the six that were with us, and my little girl."
"Speaking of which, where's your filly now?"
>"S-she's with the rest of our group, oh no, you think she's safe right?"
>"Aw i'm sure she's fine sweetheart, come here." Angel scoots over to Balm and wraps her in her wing.
"Erm I just had a few more questions. How is babby formed? Can you tell me about bane?"
>"Horsey! Not now."
>Hey she stole your line.
>And dang, now you'll never know if bane's still alive, that fucker owes you an ice cream or why he was always wearing that goofy mask.
>You stroll back into town in the cart and make your way to the police station.
>The entrance is swarming with royal guards, and the inside is a hectic mess of chatter and soldiers.
>You, your crew and your prisoners walk into the building and try and get someone's attention, to no avail.
>At least until you hear a familiar voice yell your name.
>"Horsey, just the horse I needed to see."
"What's going on here? What're all these guards doing here?"
>"That's what I need your help with. The group that was supposed to be taking the seven town survivors back vanished, poof. We have no idea what happened to them and you're the only ponies, erm, and griffon, who might know what's happening."
“You might want to talk with this guy”
>On cue Angel drags the unconscious clergyman in from of the trappy captain.
>”The priest I assume”
“Yeah the four of them kidnapped me and my friends while we were in the hospital”
>The captain motions for them to be cuffed and the mare starts hyperventilating.
“B-but this lady and the blue stallion back there, well we were able to talk some sense into them. They mean no harm.”
>”Nevertheless I have to take them in for questioning.”
>A police pony tries to shackle the big workhorse but he freaks out, rearing up and letting out a ferocious battle cry.
>It seems he doesn’t like that.
>>
>>27299265
You don't have to do that, really.
Just ask him nicely. He's a good boy, just... not all there, y'know?
>>
>>27299265
Go over to him and whisper sweet nonsense to him, put a firm hoof on him, and keep his eyes focused on us. That's usually how you calm a spooked horse.
>>
>>27299265
Try to calm the spooked horse. I wouldn't be happy about being cuffed either, but considering the circumstances it's necessary at the moment.
>>
>>27299265
>>27299423
Tell him it's going to be okay, and that the captain smells even better than us.
>>
>>27299265
sing a song about friendship and calming the fuck down
>>
File: 1390304605240.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1390304605240.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>27299563
>the captain smells even better than us
>>
beb
>>
AHH! Oh my god I got so caught up talking about music and spices I forgot to update.
Tomorrow I promise!
I just get really excited when talking about stuff like that.
>>
>>27300814
Alright, actual Spicy horse. I'm onto you now.
>>
>>27300868
They must never know my secrets.
>>
>>27300814
I like spices and music too Spicy, I understand. I get excited when telling people that coriander is cilantro seed.
>>
>>27300900
Do you have a special keyboard for your hooves?
>>
>>27300986
No, I have to type each letter on the keyboard with a pen in my mouth, that's why it takes me so long to update.
>>
File: 1453435531542.png (304 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453435531542.png
304 KB, 600x600
>>27300986
>>
>>27301006
I knew it.
>>27301068
Shhhh i'm using mashmallow hoof logic.
>>
>>27301068
But then I just end up smacking my screen. I've already lost a couple of laptops because of that.
I'm going to stop now before I get shut down for roleplaying.
>>
Boop.
>>
>>27299265
This:
>>27299371
And
>>27299423
>>
>>27300541
>>
bumpa
>>
If you look at Horsey in his bandanna at a certain angle it looks like he is wearing a pink pair of panties with a sun crest on his head
>>
>>27306493
I'm sure that was entirely intentional.
>>
>>27303700
>>
>>27303700
>>
>>27308945
>>
>>27309680
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.