[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont mature ponies ever get the love they deserve? cupcake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
File: cake.png (717 KB, 3923x4000) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
717 KB, 3923x4000
why dont mature ponies ever get the love they deserve?
cupcake is a qt.
>>
>>27234948
shes had 2 kids. how much love does she need?
>>
>>27234983
as much love as my dick can shoot out inside of her.
>>
File: Ms. Pixelwhinny.gif (130 KB, 396x380) Image search: [Google]
Ms. Pixelwhinny.gif
130 KB, 396x380
Work doesn't allow for love.
>>
>>27234987
>not cumming on her adorable face
>not wanting her to lick around her muzzle so she gets every drop of it
>not wanting her to suck you clean
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
File: 468938.jpg (319 KB, 900x1130) Image search: [Google]
468938.jpg
319 KB, 900x1130
>>27234983
>not wanting to give her several more
>>
>>27236168
Seconding.
The first satyrs should come out of that chubby, blue pussy.
And Carrot Cake can raise them.
>>
>>27236201
>Cup Cake suddenly ends up pregnant and later gives birth to a strange halfbreed foal (satyr)
>Carrot does some mental gymnastics and blames it on genes from distant family

I've fantasized about exactly this plenty of times.
>>
>>27236253
I prefer to think he's totally fine with it (if not into it), and the bullshit he comes up with for why this kid is half-griffin and this one is half-dragon is more of a 'public image' thing.
>>
>>27234948
She's overweight, her colors are garish, and she espouses economic protections that benefit businesses at the cost of harming consumers.
>>
>>27236423
What turns you off turns others on.
>>
>>27236423
The first two reason are sort of understandable.
But then
>politics

da fuq nigga
>>
File: 1462066596547.png (178 KB, 614x467) Image search: [Google]
1462066596547.png
178 KB, 614x467
>>27236423
>Not liking those chubby hips
Get out
>>
>>27236423
>mfw the weight and color scheme are exactly why I like her
>>
File: 1458632401745.png (422 KB, 1064x819) Image search: [Google]
1458632401745.png
422 KB, 1064x819
>>27236350
I'm always tempted to sneer at willing cucks, but I can't say I'd turn down the opportunity to plow and seed Mrs. Cake with Mr. Cake's complete consent.

Hell, with a mare like her it could be a pretty sweet threeway relationship.
>>
>>27236516
That's the dream, man.
And there's nothing wrong with sneering at a cuck when you're the one knocking up his wife (though it may bode poorly for your kid).

Anyway, this qt and her husband are also prime material for a three way relationship.
>>
>>27236577
>>27236516
>married threesomes with mature females
These are fuckin RIPE for that especially with Pinkie.
>>
>>27236577
Meh, she strikes me as a bit of a bitch. She's basically an arrogant city pone, isn't she?

Easy on the eyes, though. Would still have a one-night-stand with her.
>>
>>27237207
>arrogant
I don't think she ever spoke or really did anything.
We know she's willing to let Applejack live with her for unspecified period of time, that she likes jewelry, and that she married into the Apple family.
And that's it. That's all we have. Hardly paints a picture of a bitch.
>>
File: Aunt_Orange.png (166 KB, 442x539) Image search: [Google]
Aunt_Orange.png
166 KB, 442x539
>>27237238
She (along with Uncle) thought AJ's country-like way of talking was hilarious and decided to teach her to talk and act properly.
Although I suppose that may not actually mean much besides caring about proper behaviour.
The dinner scene in AJ's flashback was Canterlot-level refined, though. Extremely polite speech, nonsensical food, no understanding of the world outside their city.
>>
>>27237520
That all says 'fanciness', not 'bitch'.
>>
>>27236516
>>27236577
It doesn't have to be cucking, I mean, he's already had two kids by her maybe they just want a few more. Maybe they were super lucky to have Pound and Pumpkin but this time Mr. Cake's baby makers just aren't cooperating and if they want kids they're going to need a willing stud, eh? Mr.Cake would be delighted at the opportunity to grow his family.
>>
>>27237602
I'm not sold on the cake twins being related to Mr. Cake in the first place.
>>
>>27237628
At least Pumpkin Cake looks like him colorscheme-wise.
>>
>>27237652
Yeah, and ponies don't do that. Look at Pinkie's family.
Hell, Twilight should be light blue, not purple.
>>
>>27234948
>>27234983
she is not the mother of the babies.
she is a babysitter.
>>
>>27237698
>X-Files intensifies
>>
File: 1454639401154.png (312 KB, 720x635) Image search: [Google]
1454639401154.png
312 KB, 720x635
>>27237628
That's just the cuck memery bullshit talking.

The one and only cause for even entertaining the suspicion that the baby's might not be his is doubt that an earth pony possesses the genetics to create a pegasus or unicorn foal. Problem is both foals were born from the same womb at the same time, fraternal twins. Mrs. Cake is also an earth pony, meaning that she would come up just as short on genetics as Mr. Cake would.

In order to assume a third-party father is the real source of the Cake twins, one must also assume that they are capable of providing both unicorn and pegasus DNA since Mrs. Cake lacks both herself. There are no male alicorns. There are no males in all of Equestria or the entire world for that matter capable of providing that DNA; a unicorn would have to provide pegasus DNA or a pegasus would have to provide unicorn DNA.

But when you make that assumption to solve the problem, you nullify the previous assumption that Mr. Cake could not have provided the unicorn and pegasus DNA himself on grounds that he's not personally one or both of those things.

There are no reasonable sources of doubt that the Cake twins are his any more than there would be doubt if both had come out earth ponies.
>>
>>27238133
The one and only cause is the sheer nervous denial he had when talking about how they're *totally* his.
Obviously, the reason he felt the need to prove it in the first place was they're a unicorn and a pegasus, but, for the very reasons you outline, that simply doesn't hold as an implication that Cup Cake was unfaithful.
It thus falls to his manner when trying to assure everyone in the room that Cup Cake *was* faithful that, ironically, casts doubt on things; it's clear that at least Carrot himself, on some level, if only for a moment, thought his wife's children were not his.
Now that doesn't mean he was a willing cuck, as it's wholly possibly he suspects (correctly or not) that Cup Cake fucked another stallion behind his back, but doesn't want to outwardly admit it. Of course, it still remains possible he *is* a willing cuck, and that whole thing was simply to try (and fail) to dispel suspicion.

Either way, what's really important is he'll definitely be a cuck when his wife's bouncing merrily on hot monkey dick.
>>
bump for married pussy is best pussy
>>
File: cc.png (435 KB, 787x926) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
435 KB, 787x926
>>
I would really like to rail Mrs.Cake in this position. With Mr.Cake there and everything.
>>
>>27241392
Unf!
>>
>>27236423

>Not wanting to fuck Cup Cake

Top pleb right here.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.