[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING SHIT TWILIGHT WENT FROM BEING A MARY SUE TO THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: twilight hates friendship.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
twilight hates friendship.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
TWILIGHT WENT FROM BEING A MARY SUE TO THE MOST INCOMPETENT PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP EVER
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>27230897
I kinda like her more this way.
>>
>>27230897
Good student doesn't automatically make a good teacher.
>>
>>27230897

>complaining that she finally has flaws again
>>
>>27230897
This is why I liked this episode.
>>
>>27230897
Starshit is the anti christ
>>
>>27230897
You didn't notice that in the season premiere when Spike laid the entire lesson out for her at the end of the second episode?
>>
>>27230897

>girl in front of burning building
>>
File: 1086650.png (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1086650.png
479 KB, 1280x720
I mean there is a Princess of the mother fucking SUN. One for the Moon. Which is just as respectable. And one for Love.

But Twilight is the Princess of fucking Friendship. Basically the least important and useless Princess in Equestria.
>>
>>27230897
>Twilight is perfect
FUCKING HASBRO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Twilight isn't perfect
FUCKING HASBRO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27230897
>THE MOST INCOMPETENT PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP EVER
What an inane statement. Twilight is simultaneously the best and worst princess of friendship ever, because she is the only one.
>>
>>27231234
Friendship is the strongest force in Equestria, try again.
>>
>>27230897
I thought you didn't LIKE Twilight being a "Mary Sue"
>>
>>27230897
Good. Now just lose the wings too and all will be well
>>
>>27231271
That's why she is the shortest Alicorn, right?
>>
>>27231253

>Twilight is a paragon of virtue and can do no wrong
FUCKING HASBRO REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Twilight is a bitchy retard who can't teach a simple friendship lesson
FUCKING HASBRO REEEEEEEEEEE

I actually liked the episode, it's just weird that Twilight always has to be on such extreme ends of the spectrum all the time.
>>
>>27231262
Don't pull that shit up, smarty pants. Obviously, OP meant that Twilight approaching friendship terribly, which means she is incompetent for the title.

tbqh, Ponka should be the Princess of Friendship
>>
>>27231292

The fuck are you talking about? Twilight wasn't extreme by any stretch of the imagination in this episode.
>>
>>27231292
Oh, she's on some spectrum, alright.
>>
>>27230897

Moondancer. It's almost as if Twilight isn't really cut out for alicornhood or something.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.