[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong. PROTIP: You can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: 1446697913759.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446697913759.jpg
203 KB, 1280x720
Prove me wrong.
PROTIP: You can't.
>>
>>27229841
It's all the same fucking shit, you retarded /tv/ shitposter
>>
>>27229853
Assmad IMDb pleb detected.
Go back to your Marvel threads.
>>
>>27229841
ponies and bronies are, and always will be, the original movement, EQG is a spin off based around competition in the doll market. its a decent spin off, but its no movement like you think it is.
>>
>>27229889
You just didn't understand it.
>>
>>27229841
Prove what wrong?
>>
>>27229841
>newshits don't know how to use protip
>>
>>27229914
This is where I should place the imporance? Knowing how to place the "protip" when I'm typing out the meme for rhetorical purposes? So much higher than it it's so funny, what a joke you are.
>>
File: 1462028394588.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1462028394588.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>27229889
>EGQ
>decent spinoff
>>
>>27229863
>dcuck
figures
go back to your baneposting threads
>>
>>27229961
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>27229897
look, people like to think we're talking of two fandoms here, and, like, we're at war with each other, the EQGfags and Ponyfags, its like, bloods and crips. like, seriously, they're the same fucking show. goes to prove that 4chan will argue about anything.
>>
>>27229934
now that's one hella damage control
>>
>>27229964
Shoulda just said superhero movies because they're all culture-cancer.
>>
>>27229978
You don't know what damage control means. Consider examining how ass-backwards your perspective is. Consider expanding your vocabulary to better pinpoint the source of your frustration. You've chosen a categorically inapplicable and overused word to limply express your dismay. This causes your logic to suffer. Equestria Girls is a masterpiece of art. You're having a conniption fit because you never get noticed. Get noticed, groveling virgin plebeian loser
>>
>>27229841
i kinda think you just threw up the four gens in random order with no care where they land, because they're irrelevant and what you're actually arguing is that EQG is a kino of some sort. which is stretching it, because MLP is MLP.
>>
M E M E D
E
M
E
D
>>
>>27230000
lol
are you
??????BUTTDEVASTATED??????
YOU SEEM RUSTLED YOU SEEM UPSED

NIGGLY THE NIGGLER
LOL KID I WILL 420 YOU IN REAL LIFE STFU NIGGLY THE NIGGER
???????CANT HANDLE ALL MY SWAG???????????????
lol
LOL
RUSSEL THE RUSTLED HOMO FAG
????METAL FAGLORD????
????METAL NIGLICKER????
>>
>>27230042
Now the convo fizzles out cause you're incapable of bringing anything new to the table except more meme-informed halfspeak. dimwit.
>>
>>27230042
FAGMASTER OF FAGS
????OWNT???? OWNT

GET SKILL SCRUB BOOM ROASTED OH YEAH
>>
File: 1389310338354.jpg (74 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1389310338354.jpg
74 KB, 720x720
>>27230000
>he still tries
you had time to write all this garbage
>>27230000
>>27229934
and you didn't spend 2 seconds to use a meme properly
you should seriously consider tatooing "autism" on your forehead, assuming that you don't have it already
>>
LOL XDXDXDXDXD
I JUST LITERALLY
PEED
MY
PANTS
JUST A LITTE THOUGH
I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES
>>
>>27230052
you don't even care to whom you're replying right now. all that matters is your deep autsim
>>
>>27230059
>>27230079
actually very educated. very current on my stats. i swear anytime i come thru with valid opinions backed up by the latest statistics is when people are most ready to dismiss them. disgusting retard go post some more buzzwords it's you people's only form of expression and it's garbage. your perspective is worthless.
>>
>>27229968
>they're the same fucking show.
even if you're not an eqgfag, you're still retarded
>>
>>27230104
le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes,
>>
>>27230105
FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :))))))) THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xd le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xDD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us /mu/tants amirite :)
>>
>>27230121
Pfft. pissant.
>>
>>27230147
ITT: Enemies that unnerve me - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p >>>/y/o>>>/lgbt/isten>>>/u/p>>>/h/eres>>>/a/>>>/s/tory>>>/a/bout>>>/a/>>>/lgbt/ittle>>>/g/uy>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ives>>>/i/n>>>/f/eelings>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ive>>>/i/nside>>>/m/e>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue>>> upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?
le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin? SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))
>>
File: 1314603870848.jpg (8 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1314603870848.jpg
8 KB, 253x294
>>27230104
>he is still trying
i haven't seen this level of control in weeks. few more posts and your posts will be completely incomprehensible
>>
>>27230163
>/l/ would fit perfect
>but there is no /l/
>tfw
>>
>>27230104
EPIC PWNAGE!???? CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh?. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D
>le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONELL...KID! REDDIT PLS GO HAHAHAHA
>>
>>27230167
You DON'T know what that term means. 'the fuck outta here, dirt-boring little tit.
>>
>>27230198
>newshit tries to educate me on memes
kettlepotyada.txt
>>
>>27230198
SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK
unsheathes katana
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
charges up energy
goes super sainant
farts
raises paw
hhmmmmmmmmm.......
I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…
ERIC
R
>>
>>27230206
Mm, a panicked shit-pile of shot-in-the-dark criticisms. Cute, but they're way off, pal. Way, way off, and it's comical. You're a nameless nobodyface. A nothingburger. I shall be remembered. Remembered and then some. Glad I ruffled your feathers though and got you thinking about how truly dissatisfied you are with your taste. I've got freedom and you have your little smelly prison cell of deferred dreams.
>>
>>27230230
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
>>
>>27229841
So g3.5 was English
g4 was american
g3 was Old English
g1 was french
and Eqg was german

What is your point? are we playing word origins or what? It all the same thing you snob.
>>
>>27230230
wow it only take you two posts to become incomprehensible
>>
>>27230230

[–]cannedbacon_ 6 points 23 days ago
There was always that one student that reached 120
[–]CasePaper33831 1 point 5 days ago
One made it to 140 or something a few years back for me.
permalinkparent
[–]SongOfSworcery 1 point 1 day ago
Lol, I got up there, don't remember the exact number though
permalinkparent
[–]CasePaper33831 1 point 1 day ago
How was it?
permalinkparent
[–]SUBLIMINAL__MESSAGES 5 points 3 months ago
http://i.imgur.com/TnQRX6v.gifv
[–]ohcrapitssasha 7 points 3 months ago
man I was awful at these. those tests had some downright funky music tho.
[–]totalyrespecatbleguy 5 points 3 months ago
I hated this. I sucked balls at this test. I couldn't go past 40 without figuratively dying
[–]hzlaugher 4 points 2 months ago
A sing lap
You dun fucked up, son.
[–]ThizzlamicSex 2 points 1 month ago
Stop. i can still hear the other kids laughing at me.
[–]epic146 2 points 19 days ago
Thanks for triggering a Vietnam flashback man :)
[–]diavontedegrace 2 points 3 days ago
God made this world for the memes. Letś, get together and, be..all..right.....dont worry, about the memes....bc every little meme, aint got no right..... to control me, without my say, bc lion maker, attacked my bum. If you know this memé of a song then you shall live for ever
>>
>>27229841
wat
>>
File: banana-fb.jpg (29 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
banana-fb.jpg
29 KB, 1200x630
>>27230230
>>
>>27230241
They're perfectly coherent you little shit. if they weren't coherent there'd be no reason to see more of them. They're coherent, shithead. Every misspelling, every misuse of a gerund, a past participle, every sentence fragment, designed for maximum effectiveness. ok so maybe in that way they are not coherent. but the allure of the posts cannot be denied. Try much harder.
>>
File: PaleBlueDot.jpg (60 KB, 792x895) Image search: [Google]
PaleBlueDot.jpg
60 KB, 792x895
>>27230286
“Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”
>>
File: 1457581458035.jpg (103 KB, 648x541) Image search: [Google]
1457581458035.jpg
103 KB, 648x541
>>27230286
way to negate yourself twice in one post
>>
>>27230315
You kidding? You were giving your crappy viewpoint and I gave your guff for being awful at communicating. If you gave enough of a shit to make your point effectively you wouldn't have ended up getting called the fug out.
>>
>>27230352
>your point
wow just...wow...
>>
>>27230389
Yea, try to make a post without shitboring 2012-era reaction images and I'll consider responding back. Harm your own body.
>>
File: 1310672139462.jpg (21 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1310672139462.jpg
21 KB, 300x400
>>27230408
okay, i really enjoyed our little "conversation" but i have an OS to repair so havr fun with your shitpost
tho you're still new and should kill yourself
>>
File: fucking shimmerfags.png (174 KB, 800x548) Image search: [Google]
fucking shimmerfags.png
174 KB, 800x548
>>27229934
>>27230000
>>27230052
>>27230104
>>27230198
>>27230230
>>27230286
>>27230352
>tfw I know this guy

I'd recognize that broken english anywhere! You're that faggot who constantly posted shitpost shimmer threads and then got mega-triggered when I posted picrelated in your threads!
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.