[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1433263030439.jpg (110 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
1433263030439.jpg
110 KB, 638x480
i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the pone on this site i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a /co/ meme becoming a phenomenon and captivating the nation is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our website, for more competent childrens programming, for tons of high-quality OC that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic quality content creation. it's dumb that we would have an anti-horsefucker post, and later, a pedo thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-brony post, and later, a thousand anime posts by the same guy getting massive praise.. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the internet doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do MLP. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating MLP is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants
>>
LSD: Dream Emulator is underrated.
>>
>>27229269
Pony is for friensdhip??? Why are you being so rude????? I don't understand?????????
>>
>>27229269 <-THIS
>>
>>27229269
I refuse to read any more of this post until you learn to use capital letters.
>>
File: 1461202272521.png (516 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461202272521.png
516 KB, 600x600
I watched it ironically, masturbated to it ironically, then felt suicidal but stayed alive just to be ironic. My mother ironically gave birth to me, my parents got a divorce after my father ironically had gay sex with a male prostitute, and I murdered my father ironically. I made sure to yell "Bazinga!" to let him know the murder was just a joke.
>>
>>27229269
Kill yourself, /r/copypasta.
>>
File: 1454201043176.jpg (577 KB, 2496x1440) Image search: [Google]
1454201043176.jpg
577 KB, 2496x1440
>>27230024
>>
>>27230038
>/tv/ shit
>/b/tard bingo
What's that supposed to prove, redditbro?
>>
>>27230112
>being in denial
>>
>>27229269

Was there meant to be a point to this, or did you just repeatedly bash your face with the keyboard until you hit the character limit?
>>
>>27229269

I hate the Irish.
>>
>>27230196
Pf, idiot. Bet you're flipping a shit right now. Trying to find some convoluted justification in your empty fuckin' head why you didnt get it. disgusting
>>
>>27230133
Oh that's an erin meme, my dude, +1.
>>
>>27230210

You're still doing it...
>>
>>27230227
Now the convo fizzles out cause you're incapable of bringing anything new to the table except more meme-informed halfspeak. dimwit.
>>
File: shimmerfags.jpg (19 KB, 440x253) Image search: [Google]
shimmerfags.jpg
19 KB, 440x253
>>27230250
Lol it's back.
Again!
>>
>>27230299
HE, not an IT.
>>
>>27229269
You could have worded it better, but what you are saying is that anti-horsefuckery is the devil? I agree that people hate it to be cool, but from their perspective, MLP is as much as a meme to the average 4channer as rage comics from 2011, they think it is furfags raiding shit and ruining the site. Cringe threads help to dehumanize all bronies as fat virgin losers (the stereotype of all 4channers of course) and they are the low hanging fruit to be the but of all jokes. They just live in an environment that supports this "anti-cancer" mentality, and in their eyes bronies are the ultimate cancer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.