[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, seriously...... Why, why, WHY don't they bother to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Okay, seriously...... Why, why, WHY don't they bother to bring in the same voice actors? It happened with Garble last episode, it happened with Spitfire, with Chrysalis, now Trixie.... It's happened with a ton of characters. Do they not realize how DISTRACTING it is? It RUINS the character. I couldn't focus on anything Trixie was saying this episode.
>>
>>27228152

>why don't VAs remember to do a voice exactly the same 4 years later
Chrysalis they fucked up by forgetting the voice filter but it was still the same VA
>>
>>27228152
It was the same va you retard.

You're just not used to her talking normally.
>>
>>27228152

It's the same VA, she just wasnt shouting constantly this time
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 387x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 387x321
>>27228152
>SHE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE GELORUM ANYMORE
>>
Her voice was fine.

The problem was the great and powerful line isn't as fucking funny as they think it is and it's awkward to say.
>>
>>27228152
Barr voice her.
>>
>>27228152
Then you wouldn't like latin american dubbing. They literally change VA every time they want
>>
>>27228664
EVERYONE SOUNDS LIKE NAPPA.
>>
>>27228152
be happy that you don't watch it with dubbing
>>
>>27228152
She quite sounds like her Italian VA now.
Considering that the italian VAs are picked up by hasbro, it means that her actual voice is what she was supposed to sound since the start.
>>
>>27228152
I actually didn't notice
>>
>>27228523
It's funny because Trixie and Chrysalis share their VA.
>>
>>27228664
at least you have more than one VA per country.
>>
>>27228152
Kathleen Barrr did this you tard
>>
>>27228152
She's just quieter because she's been knocked down a few pegs. Compare with her "least I can do" bit at the end of Magic Duel.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-30-14-09-07.png (101 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-30-14-09-07.png
101 KB, 960x540
>>
>>27228152
she sounded spot-on to me
>>
>>27228152
Her voice was fine, I know this is /mlp/ but please control your autism.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.