[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonfilly thread: Alone in the Dark Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 175
File: 1461971995850.png (60 KB, 552x311) Image search: [Google]
1461971995850.png
60 KB, 552x311
Last Thread: >>27154952
>So what is this thread about?

This thread consists of everyone's favorite human, Anon, the only problem is that he's now a cute, green little filly.

>What should I expect?

Fillies, cuteness, shenanigans, and usually a bitchy Twilight.

>Pictures? Pastebins?

Dropobox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0

Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>Recent popular stories:
http://pastebin.com/rd4ssrZu
Punch ghost AnonFilly by STAND PROUD

>I'm a writer!
Awesome! Just be sure to link your pastebin to the OP for Fauvra and President Clop to add!
>>
File: Don't Take the Bait.png (534 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Don't Take the Bait.png
534 KB, 1024x768
>>27226748
And a friendly reminder to Ignore the Shitposting
>>
File: 1461745770537.jpg (68 KB, 347x347) Image search: [Google]
1461745770537.jpg
68 KB, 347x347
>>27226748
>>
File: 1458564285689.png (336 KB, 720x768) Image search: [Google]
1458564285689.png
336 KB, 720x768
>>
Trixie kill filly
>>
File: Sketch306121913.png (220 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch306121913.png
220 KB, 720x1280
Rarity is still a bad influence
>>
>>27228972
holy fucking shit is this new?

>"So Anon, you were a man before? That's fine, I'll make you love your new body."

fucking unf
>>
>>27229132
It's what i ended up drawing when i first tried to draw anon filly snek
>>
>>27228972
>>27229132

"You'll go slow, right?"
>"Of course, darling."
>Rarity goes from 0 to 100 without a second thought
>>
>>27229132
>>27229440
i somehow need this as a green
>>
File: 1443770759000.jpg (49 KB, 814x619) Image search: [Google]
1443770759000.jpg
49 KB, 814x619
>>
>>27229432
lol really?
>>
Well, since the last the last thread died right after my story ended, I'll just repost it now, with a few minor fixes

>Be anonymous
>Trapped in some weird crystal room
>Purple horse with wings and horn keeps stealing your blood
>At first you tried to fight her off, but some purple arcane bullshit stopped you right in your tracks. Literally
>You immediately tried bargaining, you tell her that you're from a different world entirely and that you'll only tell her about it if she lets you go
>"Well that quite an.... interesting offer anon, but all I really need right now is your blood, maybe you can tell me about it later"
>You tried pleading with her, begging for mercy
>"But anon, I need your blood! Your white blood cells have some fascinating qualities I want to try and replicate. Think of all the lives you could save!"
>Welp, you couldn't fight her, convince her or claim the moral high ground here
>Could I at least get some food? you're bleeding me dry here
>"Oh! uh sure Anon, sorry about all this but it's for the greater good I swear!
>Purple leaves the room for a short while, leaving you to yourself for a time
>Time to have a look around
>>
>>27231654
>There's not much to look at, besides the weird crystal quality of the room you were in it was just a boring old room with a small barred window and a bench
>looking out the window gives you a nice view of a town inhabited by horses
>definitely wasn't in Kansas anymore
>purple horse returns with a plate full of sandwiches
“thanks i guess, Purple Horse creature”
>"You're welcome, and my name is actually Twilight Sparkle"
>You take a bite of the sandwich, famished because this 'twilight' took at lest 2 liters of blood when you first got here
>The fuck is in this sandwich
>Tastes like lawn clippings on rye, ugh. rye
“what the hell kinda sandwich is this?”
>"it's daisy on rye, one of my favorites"
“wait like the flower? who the hell eats flowers?”
>Twilight looks confused "well ponies tend to eat them as a primary food staple, what do your kind tend to eat?
“well we're omnivores but we don't eat flowers or hay”
>"y-y-you eat meat?"
“yep”
>"Well, um, okay. But i don't have any at the moment so, uh just um yeah"
>Sparklebutt nearly sprints out the room
>What even is your life
>You pick out the flowers from all the sandwiches, leaving mostly some lettuce, tomato and cheese sandwiches
>better than nothing
>>
>>27231682
CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR SENTENCES PLEASE.
>>
>>27231682

>>27231698
Goddamnit how'd i miss that

>A day passes, with the only thing happening in them is Twilight taking more of your blood. She doesn't speak during the process and ignores your attempts at conversation and zips your mouth shut when you start yelling
>Literally, fucking magic and shit
>As she leaves she places a slab of raw meat and a book on the bench by you
>Right then
>The meat is of unknown origin and the book is labeled 'beating your instincts for gyrphons'
>Damnit Sparkle

>Another day passes
>Twilgiht enters the room to take your blood again
“Humans can't eat raw meat, and I really hope you didn't kill something sentient for what you gave me”
>"Oh, uhh, sorry about that. And no, he donated his body to science so I'm sure he'd been fine with it
>What
>What kind of horse was this? No, you're going to ignore that for now for the sake of sanity
“Ok then, no need for that I don't typically eat horse anyway, I'd be fine with like fish or some source of protein really”
>Twilight seems relieved to hear you say that
>"I'm glad you took that books lesson to heart"
“Yeah, sure”
>You read the book out of pure boredom, but it was mostly about why killing things was wrong and how apparently all life on this world was sentient. No more cheeseburgers for anon
>You might have cried a little
“Hey now that you're talking to me I gotta ask, what are you using my blood for?”
>"Science!"
“Uh, could you elaborate?”
>>
>>27231757

>"I'd be glad to anon, but first I have a question for you, do you know how your own immune system works?"
“Well I'm no doctor, but as I understand it essentially white blood cells kill off and ingest foreign things like viruses and bacteria"
>"But how do they do that without magic?"
“Uh, magic?”
>"In ponies white blood cells use magic wards to fight of diseases here, so when a pony runs out of magic here they are extremely susceptible to disease. But your blood is entirely mundane! No magic whatsoever and it still does its job! If I can figure out a way for ponies to be able to use your blood I could save many, many ponies with automagic diseases"
“I have no magic at all?”
>"Yeah I know, it's so weird. The closest thing we have to a truly mundane species here on Equis are snakes"
>There go your dreams of being a wizard, you've been saving your virginity and everything!
>Wait what was that about snakes?
“Wait what was that about snakes? “
>"Snakes are an oddity amongst all known species of animals, they have a ridiculously small amount of mana in them and yet they prosper, we still don't know how though. Although maybe you might have a clue about that hidden inside you somewhere"
>You did not like the way this conversation has been going, and you did not want to be dissected in hopes of better understanding snakes.
"Changing topics on ya, how the hell'd I get here?"
>"No idea Anon, I just sensed a weird magic anomaly in the Everfree forest, flew over to investigate and there you were"
"But last I remember before I got transported into this room I was walking outside in a forest, but it wasn't this 'Everfree' forest of yours"
>"No clue Anon, really. I have not even the slightest guess on how you showed up here, i just saw you and your distinct lack of magic and teleported you in here"
"So how will I ever get home? I don't want to spend my whole life being a science experiment/blood donor"
>>
>>27231782

>"I'm sorry anon, but I'm afraid you'll probably never see your home again"
"Wait? What? Why?
>Twilight teleports in a globe. "does any of this look familiar to you?"
>While having a faint reminiscent to earth, none of the landmasses look anything like your own planet
"No"
>"Well then you are either A. From a totally different time. B. From a different planet in a different solar system and/or galaxy or C. both"
"And?"
>"I can't do anything to get you home anon, I'm sorry"
>Well fuck, you didn't have much of a life on earth, but it was mine dammit. But what could I do? You had no knowledge of how you got here and no way home
"Okay, let's say I never get to go home. Then what?
>"What do you mean exactly Anon?"
"Well I'm not gonna spend my life in this room"
>"I might be able to actually help you there anon"
>Well this won't be good, not the way Spergle just said that
"What's your idea?"
>"Well, even with your mundane nature, I think I have just the right transformation spell to make you more acceptable to society"
"What's wrong with me right now?
>"Well, um, don't take this personally, but you're one of the ugliest creatures I've ever met"
"Well thanks for the honesty there quadruped bibliophile"
>" I'm sorry Anon, I really am, but it's true. Most ponies would either run away form you or try to kick you out of town because they'd think your a monster"
"But what if you vouch for me? I mean you own this giant Crystal thing, surely you must be a prominent figure here in horsetown?"
>>
>>27231808

>"While I might be a Princess here in 'Ponyville' I don't think they'll, just accept you into their town with open hooves. At best you'd be an outcast and at worst they'd still kick you out of town. I'm technically just the princess of friendship so nobody actually has to do as I say as law.
"Wait seriously? Also, princess of 'Friendship'?"
>"It's a long story, but I truly believe you would integrate better in Equestria as a pony"
"How about no?"
>"I'm sorry anon, but at this point you don't really have a choice. Now, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way"
"You decided before you even came into this room didn't you?"
>"Guilty as charged I'm afraid"
>Well if you were going to be stuck being transformed, might as well be into something cool"
"Well can I at least get some wings? Flying sounds like it'd be pretty cool. And I'd rather not be one of the ponies that can't do anything cool"
>"Hey! earth ponies have talents too! They have a connection with the earth and increased strength and endurance"
"So they're farmers. lame"
>Twilight looks at you angrily, you are going to regret saying that. She starts walking out of the room
"Wait I'm sorry but could i at least get a ho-"
>SLAM
>She didn't need to be so dramatic about it
>Twilight forgot to give you food
>You were probably going to be an earth pony
>>
>>27231828
>There was nothing to do
>There was nothing you could do about any of it
"Well shit, although last night as human..."
>cries
>JK you fap furiously like your dicks gonna fall off until you pass out
>Cut to next day
>Twilight takes even more of your blood
>"Well it's my last chance to get pure sample, I'm sure your blood will keep MOST of it's unusual qualities but I can't be sure"
>Whatever
>After making you almost pass out from blood loss,againbitch didn't even give you a sugar cookieshe walks you out of your room out into the hallway
>After trying and failing to escape, about 4 times Twilight opts to float you along side her
>"You just had to be difficult didn't you?"
"Hey lady I had to at least try"
>"Sigh"
>After about 5 more minutes of being floated down a long crystal hallway she reaches a door and enters, bringing you with her
>The room seems more like a science lab than what you'd imagine mages room to look like, sciency looking equipment are scattered everywhere and there are shelves with academic looking books lining 2 of the walls
>There is also a giant laminated place-mat on the ground with symbols written in blood
"Okay I guess the blood runes are to be expected at this point? Is that my blood? On a giant place-mat no less?"
>"Actually it's snake blood, and for the record blood is really hard to clean off of crystal floors"
"Snake blood though? Seriously"
>"Well snakes have near mundanity, similar to humans, I had to spend about 2 days charging up this spell due to its properties, snake blood is NOT an ideal casting medium"
"Well why use snake blood if it's so inefficient?"
>”Well, these runes had to be written in something one living, so blood made sense. I couldn't just use pony blood because, and trust me on this., pony blood does NOT llke human blood"
"Than why would snake blood work?"
>"Well because while human blood essentially nonreactive to magic snake blood is at least semi-conductive"
>>
>>27231859

"Twilight this doesn't make any goddamn sense and you know it"
>"Have you spent your entire life dedicated to all the fields of known magic while going to the best school of magic in existence while under the tutelage to the strongest magic user in known history?"
"Touche Sparkles"
"And I'm flattered that you'd drain a snake for me"
>"Heh, no actually it was Fluttershy who obtained the blood for me, I could never stand the sight of snakes personally, I mean seriously>no hooves
"Fluttershy? Naming conventions are so weird here"
>"Your name is Anon Y Mous"
"Your point?"
>"Ugh, anyway the spells all set just place your hooves in the two ovals near the center
"feet"
>"Not for much longer anon, might as well get used to it"
>You stepped where you were told to, but something was off
"I'm not in the center of the circle"
>"Oh no, really? Sparkle sarcastically retorts.
>"I know what I'm doing Anon, the circle is drawn correctly.
"But I'm supposed to be in the center, that's how it always works"
>"Your world doesn't even have Magic! how could you possibly know haw runic circles work?
"Well I don't really, but are you sure?"
>"Yes Anon"
"Are you certain?"
>"I WROTE AND CREATED THE ENTIRETY OF THIS RUNE CIRCLE I KNOW WHERE THE SUBJECT IS SUPPOSED TO STAND"
"But are you POSITIVE?"
>"YES I"M POSIT- you know what screw it I'm activating the spell now
>>
>>27231916

"Uh hey wait I think we could work something else out"
>"Too late now Anon! Enjoy being an earth pony filly!
>Did Spergle say earth pony?
>Shit she did, you knew you shouldn't have called earth pones lame
>Wait
>FILLY?
>Doesn't that mean a young female pony?
>Shit
>You try to scream at twilight, but you can't move,
>"Just....A little... More.." Sparkle is panting from exertion
>She passes out
>This does not end the spell, and you can feel yourself... changing
>It hurts, to say the least
>Your extremities are turning into soup, with the nerve endings still functioning and you feel your spine stretching
>You finally lose all feeling in your arms and legs, but your spine still feels like its stretching
>You feel your face contort, but it thankfully doesn't seem to hurt
>Something is wrong
>You still can't feel your limbs and your spine keeps stretching
>At some point you pass out
>You wake up face , still numb but you think you can move now
"The fuck you do to me Sparkle!"
>Oh God was that your voice?
> It sounds higher, much higher
>>
>>27231937
Dammit it was 'wake up face-down' not 'wake up face' lol. I can't write for shit, anyways.

>You try to get up, but your limbs still aren't responding
>You try to look up at least
>Sparkle is still out like a light
>Well your neck seems to work, but as you keep' leaning back' your POV gets higher untill you're about 2 feet off the ground
"Again, What Did You Do To Me Sparkle?"
>That seems to have caused her to stir
>"Uegh.... did it work?"
"You tell me Sprinkles"
>"Ha, sounds like it did, well now that THAT"S over we ca-"
>Spergle finally gets a look at you
>She freezes, horrified
>"S-S-S-SNAKEEEE!
>"GETOUT GETOUT GET OUT!"
>Magic exhaustion forgotten she Picks you and the giant place-mat you were on up with her magic roughly, so this is how you die
"Sparkle its me! Anon!"
>But she didn't listen
>She opens a window and launches you and the place-mat out the window with force
>She must have thrown REALLY hard, because you hang enough air time to contemplate your new form
>>
File: snekfilly.png (18 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
snekfilly.png
18 KB, 250x238
>>27231983

"Why'd she call me a snake? what the hell?"
>you try to rub you face with your new hooves, but you still can't feel anything but your torso and what feels like a tail maybe?
>You look down to see whats wrong with your limbs
>Oh that's the problem, they're not there, just a scaly little torso
>Wat
>You keep looking down, flipping yourself over in the air as you do
>Seriously how hard did she through you?
>Your torso is long, Really long, and with no limbs whatsoever, you would've accepted hooves gladly at this point
>OH SHIT YOU ARE A SNAKE
"OH SHIT I'M A SNAKE!"
>THUD

And that's all I got for now, also snekanonfilly looks pretty much like this, but with typical anonfilly hair.
>>
File: sohomo.png (149 KB, 505x519) Image search: [Google]
sohomo.png
149 KB, 505x519
>>27232004
I love you.
This time with a lot of homo.
>>
File: 135101235980.jpg (30 KB, 441x396) Image search: [Google]
135101235980.jpg
30 KB, 441x396
>>27228972
this hits so many fetishes for me
>>
>>27226748
Hey i did the pastebin thing, cause reasons
http://pastebin.com/u/somedope
>>
>>27232827
Added
>>
>>27232957
Liked and subscribed.
>>
At least you're posting with something I can filter now.
>>
File: need.gif (499 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
need.gif
499 KB, 500x330
>>27232004
At some point in this story, anon should say "Mah Naga".
>>
>>27231291
Yeah, my brain gets weird with inspiration like that.
I once drew three different drawings before drawing what i actually intended to draw.
>>
>>27233907
Consider it done, it might be a running gag or something
>>
File: faggot.png (141 KB, 606x660) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
141 KB, 606x660
>>
File: Mega Trixie VS Shadow Gilda.gif (2 MB, 1600x1012) Image search: [Google]
Mega Trixie VS Shadow Gilda.gif
2 MB, 1600x1012
Well, it has been some time, hasn't it? A few funny things happened, most of them having to do with two bans I got for posting lewd in a lewd thread... Anyway...
Let the green flow again!

~~~

>"Annelies, the axe of my beloved husband Karranak Ironhorn. His sacrifice shall be remembered forever more.", a golden plaque reads.
>Above it hangs an almost absurdly long poleaxe, its handle easily four five long and its chipped, but razor-sharp looking blade gleaming in a faint orange light.
>For whatever reason, you just can't seem to peel your eyes off it... Everything about it just fascinates you.
>The way its handle is wrapped in black leather and the small blade that protrudes from its lower end... The countless details of the engravings on its blade... And of course the mystical glow that it emits.
>Surely it must be enchanted or at least made out of some magical metal.
>While you stare at the weapon, Trixie, who was standing beside you the whole time, suddenly takes a few steps back as you hear something approaching you.
>A leathery appendage settles upon your head and ruffles through your mane, ripping you out of your trance.
"Huh?"
>"Eh, I see y've taken an interest in m' gallant's axe.", the gryphoness says, "A fine piece it is."
>She sighs and places a three taloned claw on the axe's blade, tracing a runic engraving with one of them before reluctantly retrieving her arm again.
>Wait... Aren't gryphons supposed to have four talons?
>"Much blood it has seen... But never has it ever slew an innocent soul. Welladay... May he rest peacefully in his ancestor's halls."
>Shooting the weapon a last sentimental look, she faces you and you can't help but to squeak in surprise when you see her face in all its glory.
>>
>Not that she's ugly or something... No... You would say that she is quite attractive for a gryphon of her age, but...
>"Did m' scars scare y', little filly?", she cackles, "Sorry, but I don't bother with coverin' them up any more."
>Her whole face is strewn with scars of different sizes and depth, an especially large one running through her left eye seems to have robbed her of her vision there.
>You wonder what kind of life she has lived...
"S-Sorry...", you stammer.
>"Ah, don't be, young'un. I know what I look like and it doesn't bother m'. Didn't bother him as well, back in the days.", she laughs, "But enough of that. I'm sure y' and yer mother want to eat something."
"Yes please... I only had a crepe today."
>"Well! That's certainly not enough for a filly to grow strong! Just make y'selves comfortable over there...", she points at a table in the adjacent room, "While I light the oven."
"Thank you."
>"Don't mention it.", she says and looks at Trixie who now nearly stands at the door again, "And tell yer mother that I'm not going to eat her."
>What's gotten into her? You never saw her act like that... She's like a scared kitten.
"Will do..."
>And with that said and another quick ruffle through your mane, Grimfeather vanishes into what you assume is the kitchen and leaves Trixie and you to yourselves.
>Trixie visibly relaxes once she's gone and she slowly walks up to you, her eyes firmly locked on the doorway the gryphoness has left through.
"Is everything all right?"
>"Of course it is, dear... Trixie just doesn't like gryphons very much.", she mutters and beams you a nervous smile, "Don't let it trouble you."
>>
"Why, though? Grimfeather is really nice... And she isn't going to eat you!"
>"Trixie heard and knows that, but... Ehrm... She will tell you later, okay?"
"Okay..."
>"Let's rest for a bit. Trixie's legs are killing her.", she says and leads you into the room you were told to wait in.
>With a strange feeling in your guts, you follow her, pondering how you could get to the ground of her aversion to gryphons somewhat subtly.
>Because Trixie tends to avoid questions that make her feel uncomfortable... So subtlety is key here.
>That she's scared of them is beyond debate, but you want to know why.
>Perhaps something will come to you when your belly is full.
"Wew!"
>"Oh wow...", Trixie and you marvel at the same time.
>What a room to make yourself comfortable it is!
>Pillows of both the small and large variety are arranged before a crackling fire and just scream at you to plant your plot on them and sleep the night away.
>Right next to them stands the aforementioned table, surrounded by a few rustic looking chairs and laid with wooden bowls and a large crock.
>On its walls hang several bows, spears, traps and other tools a hunter might need and of course the trophies that were obtained with them.
>Especially the massive, boar-like skull over the fireplace is impressive. You wonder to what beast it once must have belonged to.
>But you can ask that Grimfeather later, for now you make a bee-line for the pillows and jump on the largest and softest looking one.
"Pomf!"
>Trixie giggles at the silly sound you made and joins you, now seeming much more at ease as she lets the softness of the pillow she chose engulf her.
>>
>"Ah... Just like a cloud."
"A cloud?"
>"Mhm. Never sat on one?"
"Couldn't say that I ever did.", you say and lie down on your side, "But can't only pegasi stand on clouds?"
>"Normally that's the case, but there are a few spells that allow other ponies to stand and even walk on them."
"Really? That's really fu... Neat."
>"Trixie will pretend that she didn't hear that.", she lets out a content sigh and holds a hoof out to you.
>Unsure of what she wants, you just let your own bump against hers, eliciting another soft giggle from her.
>"That was cute. Trixie likes it when you act like a filly for a change."
"Pah! I act like plenty like a filly."
>"Maybe in her sleep... But..."
"Hmm?"
>"You wanna sit on a cloud some time? Trixie could pull one down and cast cloud walking spell on you."
"Now that would be really neat! Thanks!"
>An almost childlike sense of joy washes over you and in it you reach for Trixie's still outstretched hoof and pull it to you, embracing and nuzzling it with all your might.
>It takes a few seconds before you realize what you just did and you immediately release it once this realization hits you, feeling your cheeks heating up.
>"Well...", she giggles, "That was certainly a first."
>It was... You usually never get that physical with the azure mare... God... What made you do that?
>Something certainly is happening inside of you... Somewhere in your brain.
>Slowly but ever so surely changing you against your will.
"Uhh...", you mutter and bury yourself deeper into your pillow in a somewhat silly attempt to avoid Trixie's eyes.
>"Hornet..."
>>
>Trixie raises from her fluffy seat and slowly walks up to you, bopping you gently on the withers to get your attention.
>"Hornet."
>Another bop, this time a bit stronger and in your sides, making you jump a little.
"Eep!"
>"Come on now... There is no need to feel ashamed. In fact..."
>Yet another poke beneath your ribcage... She's not playing fair.
"Eep!"
>"Trixie rather liked that. She wouldn't mind if you would do that more often.". she says and plops down next to you.
>Two hooves wrap themselves around you and you feel how they slowly turn you around until you are lying face to face with Trixie.
"Uhm...."
>"She beams you a soft smile and rubs her forehead against yours, stoking the fire in your cheeks even more.
>"Trixie wanted that for a long time, you know? She waited for the day you would finally open yourself up to her and feel comfortable around her, because..."
"B-Because?"
>"Well!", she chirps, "Trixie just isn't that good of a mother! She never even has planned to have kids of her own."
"But you are..."
>"Let's be honest there for a second, okay?", she presses you closer to her, her muzzle tickling your ear, "Alone how she treated you beforehand speaks volumes."
>As she speaks, you feel her forelegs slowly running up and down on your barrel, giving you the same cocktail of mixed emotions as a few hours ago.
>It feels nice, but also so very, very wrong at the same time. You are an adult... You aren't supposed to be treated this way, but...
"But th-"
>"No buts, my dearest Hornet. Let her just tell you that she is trying her hardest to get her things in order again and despite that she wonders why you are the way you are..."
"Mmh?"
>"She greatly appreciates this... She knows that you understand her like no other foal or even pony would. Just be patient with her, okay?"
>But on the other hand... If it makes you feel this good, it can't be that bad for you, can it now?
"I will."
>"Well!", a raspy voice bellows, "Wasn't that adorable?"
"Whoa!"
>"Wha!"
>>
File: Look at dat fucking kawai pone.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Look at dat fucking kawai pone.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
That's it. I'm lazy when I'm banned...
Anyway, pastebin has been updated.
http://pastebin.com/rvmJj7bs
>>
File: 1462066533745.png (13 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462066533745.png
13 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 2016-04-30%2021.57.30.png (54 KB, 1030x598) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30%2021.57.30.png
54 KB, 1030x598
>>
>>27235762
Needs more hisses.
>>
>>27226756
>Ignore the shitposting
>Is clearly shitposting
>>
File: 1461974265664.png (130 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461974265664.png
130 KB, 720x720
>>
I'm bored, gimme draw ideas.
>>
>>27235197
>Not Nyx and Anonfilly
>Giving that shitty alicorn any attention at all
>>
>>27236331
Anonfilly snuggling with Trixie.
>>
>>27236331
Nyx and Anonfilly bondage roleplay session

please.
>>
>>27236331
Something cute with Anonfilly and Luna.
>>
>>27236331
Anonfilly complaining about the matriarchy, despite now being a female.
>>
>>27236331
Twilight trying to set up Anonfilly and Starlight as friends.
>>
File: 1461941298762.gif (730 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1461941298762.gif
730 KB, 500x399
>>27232004
please give more
>>
File: cheeps.png (658 KB, 900x1194) Image search: [Google]
cheeps.png
658 KB, 900x1194
Gonna bump it.
Gonna bump it SO HARD!
>>
>>27235561
Love the characterization between Anon and Trixie; very basic interactions but there is enough subtlety that shows there is much more behind the scenes. It's also fucking adorable HHNNG
>>
File: trixie and anonfilly.png (72 KB, 1315x1566) Image search: [Google]
trixie and anonfilly.png
72 KB, 1315x1566
>>
>>27238478
Trix is a cute, but I am slightly disturbed by anonfilly's eyes.
>>
File: eye.png (70 KB, 1618x576) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
70 KB, 1618x576
>>27238661
I have no idea how to fix it.
>>
File: dat_pout.png (312 KB, 609x589) Image search: [Google]
dat_pout.png
312 KB, 609x589
>>27238788
Satan, Satan, DOUBLE Satan.
This rustles my jimmies.
>>
File: eye2.png (16 KB, 478x404) Image search: [Google]
eye2.png
16 KB, 478x404
>>27238798
better?
Ok, anyone can redline this shit or fix it anyway. kek
>>
File: 135568274542.png.png (149 KB, 319x416) Image search: [Google]
135568274542.png.png
149 KB, 319x416
>>27238855
oh my~
>>
File: 1399365617587.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1399365617587.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>27235561
i wanna travel around equestria with trixie
>>
File: God that's cute.gif (2 MB, 512x360) Image search: [Google]
God that's cute.gif
2 MB, 512x360
>>27238478
Nice

>>27238082
Thanks~
>>
>>27236331
Draw Anon filly playing a Fiddle while Twilight screams "Stop playing that fiddle!" please I'm beggin you.
>>
File: 1461908405939.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1461908405939.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
Bump a rum!
>>
/r/ing Ted Cruz trying to hug Anonfilly but she actually wants Trump to hug her
>>
>Celestia adopts Anonfilly
>Anon says she can make Equestria great again
>Celestia finds this amusing
>Anon challenges her to a fair democratic vote
>Celestia plays along
>Anon actually starts gaining traction
>More and more ponies vote for Anon
>Celestia loses her fucking mind when Anonfilly is beating her in the polls
>Celestia tries to call the election off
>Anon uses this against her to make her look bad
>Anonfilly wins the election
>Anonfilly becomes the new ruler of Equestia
>Anonfilly builds wall and deports all the Mexipones
>>
>>27240820
Best green.
>>
File: 1461548558725.png (22 KB, 537x795) Image search: [Google]
1461548558725.png
22 KB, 537x795
>>27240426
Praise the bump!
>>
bemp
>>
File: anonfilly_toungegrab.png (269 KB, 594x612) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly_toungegrab.png
269 KB, 594x612
Bewp.
>>
File: 64a.png (14 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
64a.png
14 KB, 600x600
>>
I'll bump with part 2 of snekfilly

>Be Fluttershy
>Be on the outskirts of the forest of your cottage
>Checking on those poor snakes
>You're not sure why Twilight needed all that blood and you hated to do that, but Twilight insisted that she needed it and you knew she wouldn't ask for it unless it was absolutely necessary
>Not that you had any clue WHY exactly she needed 2 gallons of it the first place
>And if you refused, Twilight would have to get the blood herself, you were the only pony even willing to go near the only known snake den
>You had always thought snakes were kinda cute in their own way, but most ponies are terrified of them
>THUD
>Shaken out of your train of thought by the sudden noise you hide in the nearest bush
>After you deem that the sky is not falling and/or some other monster decided to attack Ponyville again you carefully remove yourself from the bush
>What was that?
>Maybe some pegasus crashed?
>Probably Rainbow Dash, she was probably your best friend and she was a great flier, but she had a tendency to get too intimate with the ground for your liking>You head deeper into the forest, the sound didn't seem to come from too far away
>You eventually reach where you thought the noise originated from
“Oh no!”
>>
>>27243917
>A green coated filly seemed to be trapped underneath a giant...place-mat?
>Oddity aside this poor filly clearly needed help, her breath was shallow and she looks to have passed out
>You quickly removed the place-mat off the filly
>OHNOASNAKEISEATINGHERWHOLE
>No, that's not quite right, it was just a filly with the body of a snake
>Well okay then
>Weird, but you've honestly dealt with odder creatures and this one clearly need your help
>After checking that there she was at least safe to move you place her on your back
>She's longer than you are, and you don't want to try to coil her up like you see your snake friends do because you don't want to open any of the cuts on her
>After some careful positioning her on your back using your wings, you carry her back using your wings outstretched too support her
>You trot as fast as you safely can towards your cottage
>>
>>27243930
>You arrive without incident and you quickly clear off your kitchen table and place her on it
>After a quick examination it's clear that it wasn't nearly as bad as you had feared and that yes, she was in fact a SHE like you expected, although it was hard to tell with snakes sometimes and you had to mind your pronounsshitlord
>Some cuts from a quick fall through the treeline and some nasty looking, but non-life threatening bruises from where she seems to have hit the ground
>After bandaging her cuts and wrapping the larger bruises to prevent swelling you carefully open her mouth, you have to admit you're kind of curious of what her diet consists of and you don't want to offer her something she simply can't eat when she wakes up
>That would be rude
>As far as you could tell she was an omnivore, she had a few sets of molars in the back and some incisors in the front
>she still had fangs, and they looked poisonous too. But they were little, and probably wouldn't be too visible unless she meant for them to be shown
>Examination complete, you carefully place her on your couch and place a blanket over her
>You have never seen anything like her
>>
>>27243941
>You check your books on animals and find nothing
>Not even your book on obscure creatures and monsters yields any knowledge
>Poor thing, maybe she's the last of her kind?
>Ponies would either run away or try to hurt her due to her..... snakelike nature
>She had to be kept safe
>Something or somepony had clearly dropped her or thrown her a great distance and you doubt a lone snakefilly would have done this to herself... hopefully
>You had to keep her safe either way
>You had always secretly wanted a foal of your own
>But you never met the right stallion for that kinda thing and you can't adopt as a single parent in Equestria
>But now you had your own filly!....thing!
>You should knit her a sweater to show how much you're gonna care for her!
>It'll be especially easy seeing as she doesn't have any fore-hooves to make sleeves for
>She took quite the fall, so she'll probably be out for awhile
>You leave to your super secret knitting room to knit her the cutest sweater ever
>You're gonna be the best mommy ever!
>>
>>27243956
can't wait for shedding
>>
>>27243956
A pretty short chapter-thing but it's mostly to set up the situation snekanon finds herself in and to introduce Fluttershy as a main character. I'm not sure exactly what kind of tone I'm aiming for exactly but it's probably going to be mostly serious.... probably

Anyway there is gonna be more soon! I actually write to de-stress and it's a lot cheaper than drinking. Also less depressing sounding
>>
>>27244050
Oh shit I didn't even think about that! Thanks for reminding me!

Also I don't have any images to post with my story.... sorry bout that
>>
>>27244088
hey I could try my best to throw images of stuff
>>
>>27244119
go for it
>>
File: Nature.png (745 KB, 900x521) Image search: [Google]
Nature.png
745 KB, 900x521
>>27243917
>>
File: Fluttershy_surprised_S4E03.png (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_surprised_S4E03.png
449 KB, 1280x720
>>27243930
>>
File: mlpfim_ep2225.png (239 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mlpfim_ep2225.png
239 KB, 640x360
>>27243941
>>
>>27244687
>>27244722
>>27244837
saved because raisins
>>
>>27243956
>>
File: Pretty Anonmare.jpg (334 KB, 804x900) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Anonmare.jpg
334 KB, 804x900
Why is this Anon spamming Flutterpics?
>>
>>27244912
Because reasons.
>>
>>27244912
i asked him too because they relate to my story story
>>
File: Smiling Anonfilly.jpg (113 KB, 308x500) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Anonfilly.jpg
113 KB, 308x500
>>27244941
He should be spamming Anonfilly pics, well... Not spamming, but posting them at a reasonable pace.
>>
File: Honk!.png (8 KB, 333x380) Image search: [Google]
Honk!.png
8 KB, 333x380
>>27244997
https://derpiboo.ru/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=fluttershy%2C+cute%2C+-anthro%2C+-human

There you go buddy. Now download some flutterbutter and post them the next time you update your story.
>>
File: 1455575557048.jpg (681 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455575557048.jpg
681 KB, 960x1280
>>27243956
>snek sweater
>>
>>27245033
That's one damn comfy snek.
>>
>>27244997
I'm giving myself a name here it is
>>
>>27243956
>Fluttermom
10/10 bout time we got an mc other than twilight involved in this thread
>>
>>27245378
what about trixie mom
>>
>>27245484
>mc
>>
>>27245492
oh you meant mc from the show
i read that as mc within the story
>>
File: angel.png (15 KB, 197x250) Image search: [Google]
angel.png
15 KB, 197x250
Well might as well post what I got, more as I write it

>Be anonymous
>Everything hurts
>At least whatever you landed in was warm and soft
>Also still being alive was a nice bonus
>You still couldn't feel any of your limbs though
>Oh that's right, they don't exist anymore
>You are still a snake pone
>Might as well get up and start your new life as some ungodly abomination of snake and mini-equine
>You open your eyes
>This was not what you expected
>You are in a room you could only really describe as 'cozy', well and maybe 'owns too many pets'
>Aside from the cozy cabin decor there were bird houses and what looked like little walkways spread all across the room
>Huh
>Maybe whoever must have got you was an animal collector?
>Well you must be one of a kind you suppose
>Although there seem to be no little critters in the room with you
>Well except for the white rabbit that just hopped up to you
>He looked fucking pissed
>>
File: fuck you.png (220 KB, 759x568) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
220 KB, 759x568
>>27246063

>He motioned for you to get up
“Sorry little guy but I just got this body, I have no idea how to move. Also fuck off this couch is comfy”
>He didn't seem to care for your response
>The rabbit hopped up to your face and started trying to shove you off
>You might not have been very big, but he couldn't get you to budge, but it was annoying as hell having him attempt to push you off
“If you don't stop that I swear I will bite you or something”
>The rabbit looked up and looked you in the eyes ,smirking
>He then proceeds to redouble his efforts now with added kicking
>In his attempts to get you off the couch he kicks one of your many new bruises
>>
File: angeldied.gif (751 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
angeldied.gif
751 KB, 250x141
>>27246081

>Reacting instinctively, you lunge at him and bite at the rabbit
>You manage to bite his leg
>The affect is almost instant
>The little bastard seems to be having a seizure or something, your mouth still attached to his leg
>You clamp down without thinking to keep your grip on him
>His erratic thrashing ends after short while and he falls still
>Hes dead Jim
>You just killed a rabbit
>Or was it considered murder around here?
>Remembering that book that purple magic horse gave you, yeah probably
“Fuck”
>You get off the couch, and start slithering in a circle, the fact that you could actually articulate your body lost on you in your panic
“Whatdoido whatdoido whatdoido”
>Hide the body
>You don't know where you are, how you got here or the consequences for rabbitcide but you know they'd need evidence to convict you
>Wait would they convict you?
>You were just a filly
>That was mostly a snake
>Oh yeah most ponies would probably run away from you or try to kill you if they saw you right now if Sparkle whorse was to be believed
>But still there's a dead bunny on the floor and soon he's probably gonna bleed out on the nice little rug
>He looks kind of.... appetizing
>>
File: idiocy.gif (636 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
idiocy.gif
636 KB, 250x141
>>27246092

>Where you seriously considering eating him?
>Yes, yes you were
“I'm so gonna regret this”
>You eat the rabbit whole
>Well you are mostly a snake but at least you aren't hungry anymore
>Silver linings an all that
>You look back at the crime scene
>Other than a rather ruffled looking blanket on the couch everything seemed to be in its place
>No one will expect a thing
>Not that anyone would probably miss him, he was a dick
>You burp, a single white hair escaping your mouth
“What a dumbass”
>Seriously what kind of rabbit expects to kick a natural predator and get away with it?
>>
>>27246110
Now i want to draw snek filly trying to tell Fluttershy she has no idea where her rabbit is. All while there is a lump in her belly behind her
>>
>>27246110
I've got this feeling that he may be alive
>>
File: Big Money.gif (346 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
Big Money.gif
346 KB, 500x462
>>27246515
Would be cool if Flutters used her stare to force Anonsnekfilly to regurgitate him.
>>
>>27246515
>the poison is only a temporary sedative/paralytic
>it wears off inside her
>her belly wiggles around as he desperately attempts to escape.
Careful, you are activating my vote fetish
and to kill my vibe, the kicking makes Anonfilly puke him back up.
>>
>>27246649
>my vote fetish
Hope this does something for you.
>>
File: sweetieblush.png (275 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
sweetieblush.png
275 KB, 1024x1024
>>27246649
>>27246678
>>27246608

the irony is that I'm probably the only one here without a vore fetish
>>
File: Unnatural Hunger.jpg (182 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
Unnatural Hunger.jpg
182 KB, 1200x890
>>27246707
I don't have it either. It's just not for me... And I don't get how people get aroused by it.
>>
>>27246110

>”Angel, are you in here? I need your opinion on this pattern for a new sweater”
>Who was that?
>Looks like your gonna find out soon enough, the door is opening
>You quickly hide under the couch, you really didn't want to get thrown out another window or worse
>”Angel? I hope you're not disturbing her like I asked you too, Oh! Where did that poor little filly go?”
>She must be the one that put you here, seeing as she noticed your apparent absence
>You don't want to draw attention to yourself as you see her yellow hooves enter, not being able to see the rest of her due to your hiding spot
>”Oh you poor thing! You're probably terrified right now aren't you” The pony says, seeming talking to the whole room, she must not be to see you
>Well she was right about the terrified part
>”It's okay, I mean you no harm, when I found you injured out in the forest I just had to help you. I know you're hurt and scared right now, but I want really just want you to feel better”
>She was slowly walking around the room, probably looking for where you were hiding
>It was only a matter of time, you picked a terrible hiding spot, you may or may not be shivering in fear
>>
>>27246707
you are not alone
>>
>>27246707
Don't worry, your description was to bare to be arousing
>>
>>27246724

>”It's okay to come out, I know most ponies might not be the nicest toward you, but I promise you I'm the kindest pony you'll ever meet. I don't care what you are, really!”
>She was closing in on your spot, you back up against the wall and make yourself as small as possible
>”Please I just want whats best for you”Sincerity dripping out of every word she says
>You know she's just trying to lure you out so she can capture you and experiment on you or something
>She found you, you close your eyes and brace yourself
>”There you are, I'm so glad you're okay! I know ponies can be pretty scary, but you can trust me I promise”
>Well she wasn't lunging for you, so you might as well see what you're so scared of
>You see a yellow pony with long flowing pink hair, she's leaned down so you can see her face clearly, but she hasn't attempted to get close to you, probably a good thing given your natural fight or flight response
>”Oh such cute yellow eyes for such a cute filly, my name is Fluttershy, whats yours?”

Quick question guys, should her name be anon? Green Hornet just doesn't fit this time and personally her being named Anon just seems lazy, and would make writing this possibly difficult in the future
>>
File: 1399652145351.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1399652145351.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>27246721
I'll be completely honest here.

I'm into vore and I don't understand how I'm even into it. Same with transformation actually. I don't know how either of these things are fetishes or how I fap to them, but I do.
>>
>>27246733
I tried to make it like that on purpose
>>27246608
right on the fucking money actually{/spoiler
>>
>>27246757
Yeah, I feel ya. I have pretty vanilla fetishes impreg, facials and pretty much everything that has to do with a female and cum ah yes, stockings and socks too and I still have a hard time to explain them to others.
Some things just turn you on, huh?

>>27246770
I knew it :^)
>>
>>27246799
My fetishes range from vanilla to I guess extreme since vore and guro are rather new fetishes for me. I'm like that with everything, though. I can't explain why I like or dislike different bands or songs, I just like or dislike them. I can't explain why I like or dislike different tv shows or games or whatever else. It's just simply stuff I'm into or stuff I'm not.
>>
>>27246753
Titan O. Boa
http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/shows/titanoboa-monster-snake/0/140671
>>
File: Sketch10223013-1.png (59 KB, 593x624) Image search: [Google]
Sketch10223013-1.png
59 KB, 593x624
>>27246724

>>27246753
>yellow eyes
shit, i need to adjust fire
>>
>>27246753
Carl Cockslammer
>>
>>27246753

>>27247090
This a thousand times this, dont worry bout the eyes

>>27247065
I don't think 'Titan' would work, sorry

>”What a lovely name”
>She was really laying it on thick, but you gotta say it's hard to be scared of her now
>”Now why don't you come out from under there and we can talk some more”
>Well there was no point is staying under there anymore, she knew you were there and there was nowhere else to hide
>As you get out from underneath the couch Fluttershy backs up, giving you your space
>Fluttershy looks at you for a moment, her face transforming from pure kindness to pure concern
>”Anon, have you seen Angel?”
“Uhh I-I don't know, who's Angel?
>”Angel is a white bunny”
>SHIT
>>
>>27247362
Imagine the line

"A-A-Anon"
in there somewhere my bad
>>
>>27247362
>flutters sees anons bulge
>Anonfilly gets throat fisted as she pulls angel out
>>
More tommorow, for now. Sleep,

>>27247410
pones don't have fists
>>
>>27247430
Get some sleep. Let the story digest a bit
>>
File: Ponky cuddles.png (49 KB, 1047x1615) Image search: [Google]
Ponky cuddles.png
49 KB, 1047x1615
>>27247430
You did good, dope. Rest now.
>>
File: therightneighborhood.jpg (69 KB, 490x288) Image search: [Google]
therightneighborhood.jpg
69 KB, 490x288
>>27247465
goddamnit
>>
>>27247594
Sorry if my humor is hard to swallow
>>
>>27247594
The pun can't have been that hard to swallow.
>>
>>27247647
>>27247657
The Carlos has been doubled.
>>
>>27247657
Good to see someone else who can stomach a good pun
>>
>>27247687
Don't get too carried away, you'll be sleep deprived when you go to work tomorrow and get chewed out by your boss.
>>
File: manfilly.png (106 KB, 558x420) Image search: [Google]
manfilly.png
106 KB, 558x420
the fuck
>>
>>27247362

>>27247796
But I didn't listen!

"Uh....no...”
>”Anon, I promise I won't be mad but look at your abdomen and answer me again. Now, did you see Angel?”
>Look at your abdomen?
>You look at your abdomen
>There appears to be a bulge about 3 or 4 feet from the base of your neck
>Roughly the size of a rabbit
>Your new biology seemed to have failed you
“Y-yes...”
>“Can you please explain how this happened?”
>Man she must have kids of her own or something cause she has the mom voice down pat.
“I didn't mean to kill him! Honest! He was trying to kick me off the couch and he ignored all my warnings, and when he kicked me it really hurt and I jumped and bit him. But I must be poisonous or something cause he started thrashing everywhere but after awhile he stopped and I thought I killed him and I freaked out and he looked really tasty for some reason and then I ate him I'm so sorry!”
>You panted a little from your explanation, not having breathed throughout it.
>”He might actually still be alive, but we need to act quick he probably doesn't have much time before he suffocates in there”
>>
>>27248660
Forgot to namefag my bad, anyway
What
“W-what do you mean he could still be alive? I'm a poisonous snake!”
>”Your not a poisonous snake, and unfortunately we don't really have time for this. I wish I didn't have to do what I'm about to do but I'm afraid I have no choice, now I'm going to pick you up now”
>Fluttershy picks you up by the scruff of your neck with her mouth and walks out of the room
>She quickly brings you into what appears to be her kitchen and places you on the table
“Your not going to cut me open are you?”
>”Oh heavens no! Actually I'm going to give you a massage and then induce vomiting”
“Oh, um okay I guess that makes sense”
>Fluttershy immediately starts her 'massage'
>It makes you feel like a tube of toothpaste, but it works in getting Angel up your esophagus
>It starts getting a little hard to breathe
>”you're doing great, but now is the 'not fun part', I'm going to give you some castor oil so you'll start throwing up and I'm going to need for you to unhinge your jaw for me”
“What!”
>“I know that throwing up is no fun, but I'm afraid you're going to have to”
“Not that! I mean the unhinging my jaw part!"
>>
>>27248681
Sweetie you don't have to lie about that, especially to me, its nothing to be ashamed of. But there's no way you could have swallowed a whole bunny without unhinging it”
>Well it made sense you guess, snakes unhinged their jaws to swallow prey, and there's no way you could do as a regular filly, at least not without chewing first
>And you certainly don't remember doing THAT
“O-o-okay”
>”Alright then, now this is going to taste really bad now, but after this we can have something else to eat okay?”
“Okay”
>Flutter-butter gives you a large spoonful of castor oil
>Castor oil really does its job
>”Now please be sure to aim for the towel I laid out out Alright?
>As you attempt to retch up that stupid bunny, you feel your mouth open wide
>Then wider
>Okay this felt really fucking weird, it didn't hurt, but you could feel your jaw disconnect from your skull
>Not a pleasant feeling
>How did you not notice this the first time?
>After a few particularly large retches, you feel him finally leave your throatoh god this sentence
>Angel has seen some better days
>He was covered in mucus, castor oil and judging by the missing patches of fur, stomach acid
>You might have at one point have had a bit of a vore fetish, it's gone now
>Fluttershy quickly rubs him off with another towel and rushes him out of the room
>For now you were content to lie on the table and recover/try to forget this whole experience ever happening
>>
>>27248688
Goddamnit, I had to finish this on my phone because my brother posted something stupid on /v/ and got our ip banned from 4Chan.
>>
>>27248705
lel what did he post
>>
>>27248705
>inb4 brother is barneyfag
>>
>>27248705
At least was posting pony?
>>
>>27247479
bad touch pinkie
>>
A bump that I preform from my phone so I don't have any pictures of anonfilly to post as content.
>>
I like Nyx.
>>
File: ponied pon.png (152 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ponied pon.png
152 KB, 1000x1000
>>
Second bump in which I sadly cannot provide anonfilly content.
>>
File: ultrachestpoof.png (404 KB, 800x1159) Image search: [Google]
ultrachestpoof.png
404 KB, 800x1159
>Page 10
Fuck that shit.
>>
File: Let me ponder that.gif (279 KB, 450x374) Image search: [Google]
Let me ponder that.gif
279 KB, 450x374
>>27253111
Trips...
Interesting...
>>
File: anonfilly_as_seen_from_below.png (144 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly_as_seen_from_below.png
144 KB, 720x1280
Bumping for Anonfillysnek.
>>
File: Anonfilly grumpy.png (129 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly grumpy.png
129 KB, 1000x820
>>27254257
That filename looks suspiciously similar to mine.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Anonfilly in school.jpg (79 KB, 582x799) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly in school.jpg
79 KB, 582x799
>>
>>27254257
>no horsepusi
Do you intend to be this much of a faggot?
>>
>>27254927
Why do you want this poor Anon to get banned?
>>
File: sum_fuk.png (416 KB, 1062x1077) Image search: [Google]
sum_fuk.png
416 KB, 1062x1077
I am almost out of anonfilly images.
>>
I would beg for death or try to kill myself as fast as possible if I were turned into a snake pony.
>>
>>27235561
This is soo sweet, I love it.
>>
File: 1441801480510.jpg (430 KB, 1539x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441801480510.jpg
430 KB, 1539x1080
>>
>>27240820
Kek
>>
>>27248688
Small update to attempt to keep this thread from dying

>Be Fluttershy
>Be cleaning off a unconscious but very alive Angel
>He probably wouldn't feel like it when he woke up, but he was actually very lucky
>Turns out Anons venom was non-lethal in of itself, it just causes some convulsions and a temporary loss of muscle control
>After you finish cleaning your now nearly hairless bunny you place him in his basket by your bed to rest
>Now to attend to Anon
>You go back to your kitchen
>Anon has fallen asleep on your kitchen table
>Curled up in an adorable little coil
>You didn't want to move her and she looked comfortable enough, but you wanted to be there with her when she wakes up
>You go grab a book on snake physiology, foal care and foal psychiatry from your bookshelf, pull up a chair and start reading
>But as you read your mind can't help but wander
>You really had to ask Anon about herself tomorrow
>You really didn't know much about her, but you quickly made a short list in your head of things you DID know about her
>>
>>27257866

>Anon didn't seem to understand her own biology very well, given that she didn't know what her venom did or that her jaw could unhinge, poor thing
>Anon could speak perfect Equish, so she must have had some interaction with somepony or someone, she clearly wasn't just some wild animal
>Anon was very young, you didn't know exactly how snakes age, but judging by her face you'd assume she was no older than 6 years old
>That was it, not a whole lot to go off of
>What did Anon ever eat?
>Oh no! Anon was probably starving right now and you didn't have anything for her to eat!
>Books forgotten, you run to your ice box and start planning a smorgasbord for Anon when she wakes up
>>
>>27257871

>Be Anon
>Be waking up
>Groggily, you lift your head up and yawn
>”Oh wonderful! I'm glad to see you awake Anon”
>A familiar Yellow mini-horse enters your vision
“Oh, uh, morning Fluttershy”
>”Actually its about 9pm right now but that's not important right now, the important thing is that I make up for our unpleasant introduction earlier”
“You don't have to do that, I did eat your bunny rabbit”
>”That's in the past now, he'll fully recover in time and I know you're sorry about what you did”
>You have to admit you now feel kinda bad about that, he might have been a dick but it wasn't anything to kill someone over
“He's gonna be okay?”
>”Yeah, other than a few missing patches of fur and a small bite on his leg he's doing pretty well right now”
>Well that's what the little fucker deserves
>You might feel bad for the attempted murder, but not for biting him
“Well I'm glad he's going to be alright, but what now?”
>”Well I knew you were going to be hungry when you got up, so I thought I'd make you a nice dinner but since I don't really know what you eat I had just prepared a bit of everything so hopefully there would be something you could eat”
>And there did indeed appear to be a bit of everything, there was a ton of food on the table with you. There was a huge plate filled with different kinds of sandwiches, some pasta, what appeared to be a veggie burger and some french fries, some various kinds of cooked fish(apparently fish was still okay to eat around here), some pasta dishes, at least a dozen different fruits all diced up, and lastly there was a plate of various kinds of cookies
>You have to admit you were curious about what you could now eat as well
>>
>>27258425

“Well you certainly made a lot of food”
>”Don't worry about eating it all, the whole point was so I could see what you like, if you eat something you don't like you don't have to finish it. Any leftovers I can either save for later or give to some of my animal friends. So go on and dig in”
>You slither towards the nearest plate, the one with the burger and french fries and sniff it
>Smells pretty greasy and not really appetizing but you take a bite out of the burger anyway
“Eugh!”
>You spit out the bite you just took, tastes like someone took lawn waste, dipped it in grease, grilled it and slapped it on a bun
>”That was a hayburger with flowers, I'm so sorry about that. I knew you probably couldn't eat it but I had to at least see if you could eat hay. It's a common pony food”
>Fluttershy removes a few of the sandwiches from another plate and places them in her fridge
>”Please continue, I promise you nothing now has any hay or flowers”
>Undeterred and still hungry, you move to the plate of sandwiches
>You found a grilled cheese sandwich
>You really hope they still taste as good as you remember
>They do
>”Well I'm glad you found something you like”
>No words now
>Only cheesy goodness
>>
>>27258434

>”I hope you don't mind, but I also made all this in hopes that you would get to like me more, I know we didn't start on the right hoof and I wanted to apologize for all you've been through today and I couldn't quite put it all into words”
“I forgive you Fluttershy, and hey, they say the path to a mans heart is through his stomach”
>”What's a man?”
“A miserable little pile of secrets!.... uh nothing, forget I said that”
>”Um. Okay”
>Short awkward silence
>”Is that what you are? A man? I've never heard of those before”
>You look at yourself
>Were you still what you could considered a man?
>No, you were once. But clearly you couldn't really call yourself a man anymore
“No, I'm not”
>”Then, um, what are you then? I'm sorry but I've never seen anything like you”
“I-I don't know what I am anymore”
>You finally broke down, all the ignored changes to yourself hitting you suddenly like a sack of bricks
>No arms
>No legs
>No dick
>No humanity
>And apparently you were now a little kid
>”I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you!”
>Fluttershy flies over to you and scoops you up into a hug
>”Hey its okay, I don't care what you are, all I see is a confused little filly that needs help. And I'm willing to be there for you for as long as you need”
>That's what you are now
>A confused little filly, more or less
>>
File: smugcouchbastard.png (505 KB, 916x632) Image search: [Google]
smugcouchbastard.png
505 KB, 916x632
Well I tried Fellas
>>
>>27258727
Ya did well kido
>>
File: badfanfics.jpg (29 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
badfanfics.jpg
29 KB, 212x250
>>27258969
thanks senpai(pic unrelated
>>
Bump for trump
>>
Not dead yet
>>
File: holy grail 2.jpg (32 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
holy grail 2.jpg
32 KB, 800x441
>>27261080
It's just a flesh wound.
>>
>>27258425
why didn't you put muffins in there
>>
>>27261412
Because muffins are gross.
Except for lemon poppy seed muffins. Those are pretty alright.
>>
File: 1461034761313.jpg (23 KB, 666x480) Image search: [Google]
1461034761313.jpg
23 KB, 666x480
>>27261462
I don't know what to say
>>
>>27261462
Banana and chocolate muffins are top tier, though.
>>
File: 1438063688016.jpg (10 KB, 403x198) Image search: [Google]
1438063688016.jpg
10 KB, 403x198
>>27261536
banana nut are the shit, you mean
you better
>>
>>27261519
How about "Brownie Masterrace"?
>>
File: Carlos.png (159 KB, 425x276) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
159 KB, 425x276
>>27261546
You batter
>>
>>27261558
I wonder if puns are a genetic thing. Like, in order to like them, it has to be bread into you.
>>
>>27254257
What you see before Anonfilly sits on your face
>>
>>27262052
Oh what would I give to allow this to happen.
>>
File: 1461796372793.gif (2 MB, 271x303) Image search: [Google]
1461796372793.gif
2 MB, 271x303
>>27262061
>tfw Anonfilly will never sit on your face
>>
>>27262052
poop
>>
File: flutter petting.webm (276 KB, 618x628) Image search: [Google]
flutter petting.webm
276 KB, 618x628
>>27262613
Anonfilly will never sit on you're face because you are anonfilly
>>
>>27264189
>tfw you will never sit on your own face
I don't think even yoga will help me out here.
>>
>>27258727
That was a good try.
Try more !
>>
File: 1460331967455.png (783 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
1460331967455.png
783 KB, 600x894
>>27258727
More please
>>
File: Sketch203164214-1.png (80 KB, 374x594) Image search: [Google]
Sketch203164214-1.png
80 KB, 374x594
Poor Cruz, into the trash he goes
>>
What if FillyAnon became so desperate to get her original body with all those sweet muscles back that she decided to start training and get totally ripped?
Oh, and bump from 9.
>>
>>27266909
>her original body with all those sweet muscles
That's one hell of an assumption.
>>
>>27267130
Her fatrolls and her crusty neckbeard then.
>>
>>27267130
Don't tell me you don't work out, bro! Not even a little?
>>
>>27267218
I don't need to. I get plenty of anaerobic exercise as it is.
>>
>>27267130
Yeah.
Do you have any idea how great it feels to be strong? It's cathartic as fuck. To be able to look at your furniture and think "I want to move this to the other side of the house" and then be able to do it with little effort? Not to mention jogging. I'm so addicted to jogging I did it even when there was bone spur on right hip joint.
>>
File: Rainbow Anonfilly.gif (2 MB, 312x416) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Anonfilly.gif
2 MB, 312x416
>>
File: 10wYLEd.png (300 KB, 1040x1440) Image search: [Google]
10wYLEd.png
300 KB, 1040x1440
>>
File: Anonfilly x Lil League coloured.png (74 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly x Lil League coloured.png
74 KB, 1500x1500
>>
File: dd-dcan.png (201 KB, 634x602) Image search: [Google]
dd-dcan.png
201 KB, 634x602
>>
Bump of be bumped bump
>>
File: The sins of my people.png (179 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
The sins of my people.png
179 KB, 800x1000
>>27270406
Hey guys. Hows this lookin?

I hope it looks okay.
>>
File: 1454885922852.png (1 MB, 3000x2975) Image search: [Google]
1454885922852.png
1 MB, 3000x2975
>>27270481
>>
>>27270481
Looks good, mate. But why did Anonfilly stole Liitle Leagues cap?
>>
>>27270481
Shit
>>
>>27270531
what if it was anonfilly who gave little league the cap?
>>
>>27270631
Whoa man... That's deep.
>>
Requesting Anonfilly as The Riddler.
>>
>>27270668
Anonfiddler.
She's just fucking covered in question marks.
Her vagina is in the shape of a question mark.
>>
>>27270680
the dot at the bottom of the ? is her anus
>>
>>27270531
Idunno man,I just put color on it and saw that it said anon. I immediately thought of little league and said" Why not add the little heart. It kinda fits." And thats pretty much it.
>>
>>27230833
Painfully cute
>>
>>27248161
First time I've seen this.
Nice work
>>
File: An innocent bath with Plenka.png (483 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
An innocent bath with Plenka.png
483 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>27273945
I don't understand
>>
>>27274352
based on an earlier green, nonny is unknowingly swishing her tail over pinkie's groin, with pinkie already struggling to resist molesting her already.
>>
>>27274534
Thanks i see it now, doesn't happen to be in a pastebin does it?
>>
>>27258727
If there will not be anymore anonsnakefilly then I might as well leave.
>>
>>27275112
Ding

>>27258438
>>
>>27258727
Need epilogue where snek manages to grow up and eventually eats Twilight alive then Allan Snackbars the crystal library. Best end for both.
Also vore is not my thing but this is the logical conclusion.
>>
>>27275942
You forgot to add the green to your post.
>>
>>27275942
Goddamn phone
Be Fluttershy
>Anon is now crying in your embrace
>You really wish you knew exactly what she was crying about
>But you felt you knew enough, she has just realized the reality of her situation and is scared
“Take as long as you need Anon”
>After a few more minutes of crying Anon starts being able to talk again
>”It's just... what am I supposed to do now? Where do I go?”
“You could always stay with me”
>Anon looks at you with a confused expression
>”Wait? What? Really?”
“Really, I have a spare bedroom and I couldn't live with myself if I put you out on the streets”
>This filly seemed pretty startled by the offer
>”What's the catch?”
>Doubtful too it seemed
“No catch, just maybe to keep me some company maybe. It gets pretty lonely out here sometimes though, I mean I have my animal friends but they aren't really ones for conversation. Well and I have to admit I am pretty curious about you too, I've never seen anything like you”
>The last bit seemed to raise a red flag with the little snakefilly
>>
>>27275955
Yeah I noticed, doing this from my phone cause my brother got me banned
>>
>>27275959

>“No more blood-tests! You can't have any of my blood I like it where it is thank you!”
>What the feather was she talking about? You didn't mention anything even relating to blood-tests”
“What? I don't want any of your blood, what made you think so?”
>”The last pony who was 'curious' about me and 'had never seen anything like me' kept taking my blood, got tired of me being around, turned me into this.... THING I've become and threw me out a window at terminal velocity!”
>Uh... Wow that was an unexpected bit of exposition
>But it really did explain a lot
>And added even more questions
>But one question you needed the answer too RIGHT NOW'
“Who did this to you”
>”She introduced herself as 'Twilight Sparkle”
>TWILIGHT?
“TWILIGHT? But she's been my.... are you sure?!”
>”She was a purple pony with a pair of wings and a horn with a starburst butt-mark'
>That certainly sounded like her
“Twilight was taking your blood?”
>”Yup, she said it was unlike anything she had ever encountered and wanted to study it”
“Twilight turned you into this?”
>”Yes, by accident. And when she did she panicked and threw me out of a window”
>This was a lot to take in
>Twilight obsessing over blood?
>She had just asked for a snake blood, that couldn't be a coincidence
>You take a more observational look at Anon
>She looked almost exactly like a large green garden snake, sans the head
>>
>>27275989
>Sort of like the ones you took blood samples from for Twilight
>Exactly like the ones you took blood samples from for Twilight
>That could NOT be coincidence
>Was Twilight trying to turn a filly into a snake and got so mad at her failure she left Anon for dead?
“Me and Twilight are going to have WORDS tomorrow, but for tonight it's getting late and it's time for bed”
>”Can I finish the grilled cheese sandwich first”
“Of course Anon”

I'm literally writing this on my computer, putting it up on paste in and then copying it to 4Chan with my phone
>>
>>27276010
Lol I meant pastebin, auto correct amirite? What a mess
>>
>>27276023
you're a shit but the story is entertaining so all is forgiven
>>
>>27276010

>Be Twilight Sparkle
>You had just thrown what was probably Anon out the window along with your giant place-mat
>You really liked that place-mat, ones of that size are hard to come by
>But that wasn't important right now, you had failed to cast the transformation spell
>Oh, and Celestia only knows where Anon is or if he's still alive. You did throw him pretty hard at a 75 degree angle. But that wasn't what called imminently for your attention
>You had underestimated how much mana the spell would need
>Re-doing your spell calculations you spot your error
>How in the world of Equis did you miss THAT?
>The spell you had created was impossible to fully cast, simply put
>It simply needs more mana than what theoretically exists to complete the transformation
>From what little you recall of seeing Anon post unsuccessful transformation you conclude that the spell managed to get a little over halfway complete, and that if you were to add about your full reserve of mana would get it 3/4ths complete
>But the last quarter of the spell requires more mana than exists in this universe
>You could spend your entire life trying to write down the number, and never come anywhere close to completing exactly how much this part of the spell costs to cast
>>
>>27276555

>But maybe you did the math wrong again
>You re-did your work, same conclusion
>You re-did your work again, still same conclusion
>By your 15th re-doing of your incredibly complex and lengthy spell you look out the window you had tossed Anon out of
>Its dark outside now
>And Anon is still out there
“I'm sure he'll be okay for a night. I'll find him tomorrow, I mean how hard can it even be to be a snake anyway”
>You go to sleep with all the plushies Fluttershy gave you
>As you go to sleep, you can't shake the feeling that they are all staring judgmentally at you
>>
File: SNEK.png (155 KB, 811x1024) Image search: [Google]
SNEK.png
155 KB, 811x1024
>>27276567
Everything you are doing here.
I like it.
>>
>>27276819
Even the fact that he doesn't end his sentences with a period?
Seriously, that shit triggers me something fierce.
>>
>>27276864
Didn't even notice.
>>
>>27276864
It's a greentext, didn't think I had too honestly. And I'm probably not going to start
>>
>>27277247
Other writefags punctuate their stories and sentences too. Don't be a lazy davey, Dope.
>>
>>27276864
Damn you, now I can't unsee it.
Anyway, can't wait to see Twilight get the lecture of her life from Fluttershy.
>>
File: Ah call it Applemancy!.png (859 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ah call it Applemancy!.png
859 KB, 1024x1000
>>27277333
Nice fullhouse, Anon.
>>
>>27277265
I do use punctuation, just not towards the end. It ruins the greentext format for me
>Be Anon
Works a lot better than
>You are now anonymous.

I passed all my English classes, but here I don't really need to follow the rules. My excuse is simple, it's a greentext. Most of the sentences aren't even proper sentences really, but it doesn't even matter
>cuz muh greentext
>>
File: 1460749769966.jpg (65 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1460749769966.jpg
65 KB, 1191x670
>>27277371
don't let him rile you up you are doing it on a phone after all
also face of Fluttershy when told Twilight did it
>>
>>27277424
I don't rile him up, I just try to make him punctuate his fucking sentences, because even greentext is allowed to have it.
Especially if you try to write something else than a ">Be me" ">"Be 16" story.
>>
>>27277446
>getting this triggered over punctuation in a greentext

How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>27277826
Very. I take pride in my grammatical autism, thank you very much.
>>
>>27235549
"Uhh...", you groan and plunge your spoon into the yellowish gunk that sloshes in your wooden bowl.
>What's that supposed to be? Looks like oatmeal gruel... But it has chunks floating in it and gruel isn't supposed to have chunks.
>Also gruel isn't supposed to waft that much... Almost looks like that green slime you wanted to tame a few months ago...
>You had so many plans with "Blobby", but it turned out that slimes don't exactly make for good pets.
>Besides the obvious dissolving properties of their bodies, they are not really that intelligent and are pretty much unable to learn even the simplest of tricks.
>The latter you learned after several afternoon spent trying to make him expand on command and the former after you foolishly decided to carry him around on your back for a bit.
>It took weeks until you were able to show yourself in public without a clock again...
>In the end you had to set him free when Trixie wanted to move on and you chose a nice, clear pond to do so.
>It wasn't really a heart moving farewell, but still you felt kinda sad when you had to abandon him.
>At least he made for a convenient way to dispose of all the alfalfa Trixie forces you to eat since she believes it's healthy for you, even if it tastes disgusting as hell.
>Sometimes you still wonder how he is doing.
>"I hope y' like it! It's m' famous bean mulligan! Usually I would serve it with a nice sausage or two, but since y'all are ponyfolk, I fished 'em out for ye."
>"Thanks...", Trixie mutters and dips her own spoon into the goo.
"Yeah..."
>>
>"Pfft!", she snorts, "I know that it doesn't look like much, but y' better try it first, before y' judge it!"
"I'm not judging it, but it seems..."
>"But what?", Grimfeather retorts.
"Uhm... How should I put this...", you chuckle and spoon a outstandingly gooey lump up, "So alive."
>"Eh.", she waves you off, "That's just the ember lentils. They tend to wobble around a bit when hot. Just ignore them and stuff them in y' mouth."
"Ember lentils, huh? Never heard of them."
>"Yeah. One of the few vegetables gryphons are willing to eat.", she says and ladles up a bowl of her own, "They are a bit spicy, but they really bring everything together."
>"Ehrm... Ms. Grimfeather?", Trixie says under her breath.
>"Aye?"
>"You s-said that you...", she gulps, "Fis-Fished them out?"
>"What?"
>"Trix-... I me-meant the s-sausages."
>"Ah, yes, I did."
>"So you cooked them in t-the stew?"
>"Well...", she blows a feather out of her face and sits down next to Trixie, who immediately tries to back off, "Only until they were done. I swear y' won't taste or even notice them ever being in the mulligan. Look!", she says and points at you, "Yer daughter doesn't seem to be bother by it."
>And in fact you stare rather vacantly at your dinner, unsure if the fact that there once was meat in your stew should bother you or not.
>On the hand you are a pony now and ponies aren't supposed to eat meat, but on the other...
>It doesn't smell like meat at all.
>All that you can perceive is garlic, onions, coriander and something else that you cannot put your hoof on.
>>
>Kinda reminds you of thyme or rosemary, though. Maybe that's the ember lentils.
>So you are fairly sure that it won't taste like meat either
"It will be fine, Trixie."
>"See?", Grimfeather says and shoots Trixie a reassuring smile, "And please drop the Misses. I'm far too old to be called that."
>"Okay then...", she meekly replies and scoops a few beans up, "Enjoy your meal."
>"Aye!"
"Bon appétit!"
>Adjusting your spoon, which luckily has a strap for your ankle, you waste no time in filling it with the yellowish stew and bringing to your awaiting maw.
>It might look a bit disgusting, but hunger makes hard beans sweet and maybe it even manages to do this with these slimy ones.
>So up your muzzle the spoon goes and you brace for the worst.
>But surprisingly it doesn't taste all that bad, you might even call it good.
>Unlike all the beans you had before, those are buttery and smooth and taste not a single bit mealy.
>The ember lentils give some extra texture to the stew and are spicy in a well-rounded manner, giving it the zest it needs.
>Otherwise you think it would taste rather bland.
>All in all it's quite tasty, even if you would have used other herbs than coriander, since it tastes like fucking soap to you.
>It's bearable, though, and so you swallow and spoon some more of the stew up, aiming for a particularly large and wobbly looking chunk.
>"And how is it?", Grimfeather asks.
"Good! Thank you, Grim!"
>"It really is... Thanks."
>"Ah, don't mention it! 'Tis just the simple cookery of a simple adventurer."
"You were an adventurer?", you ask and blow on your spoon.
>>
>"Aye. Back when m' visage didn't resemble a sinkhole of scarred flesh."
"They look cool, tho!"
>"Eh, thank y', young'un. Y're the first to say that.", she lets out a raspy laugh, "Most ponies just lie in 'm face and tell m' that I'm still beautiful."
"I think you still kinda are.", you say and slurp some of the sauce, "Scars are just tattoos with better stories."
>Hearing your words, Grimfeather slams her crippled claw on the table, making Trixie flinch something fierce, and then points at you with an amused look on her face.
>"Y're wise beyond yer years, small one. But y' could have left the "kinda" out."
"I thought you don't like ponies that lie to you?", you giggle.
>"I certainly don't, but still...", she reaches at you and swats your mane, "I'm still a girl and girls like compliments. But let me tell y' something, kid, I like ye."
"Heh, thanks."
>"Now that I come to think of it... We never properly introduced ourselves to each other. What's yer name, kid?"
"Green Hornet.", you chirp.
>"Lovely. So y' are probably Trixie then?", she says and looks at the mare in question.
"Yes..."
>"Y' happen to be from Heartdenn ?"
>"Uhm... No. Why are you asking?"
>"M' gallant and me used to travel through it a lot, and I m' memories doesn't betray m' right now, I recall a stallion living there who just talked like y'."
>"T-That must be a co-coincidence... Trix... I was born in Canterlot."
>"Are y' sure? Does the name Zephyr Blaze ring a bell for y'?
>"No!", Trixie blurts out and immediately averts her eyes from the gryphon, beginning to franticly stir her stew.
>Grimfeather shoots her a rather perplexed seeming look and sighs.
>"I see. Y're probably right. The world is big."
>"Y-Yeah."
>"But Trixie?"
>"Y-Yes?"
>"Don't mince yer words fer m'. I really don't care how y' talk."
>"Thanks..."
>"It's alright. Let's eat now, though, before it gets cold. Believe m'...", she cackles, "Y' really don't want to eat it when it's cold."
>>
File: Trixie in thought.png (942 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trixie in thought.png
942 KB, 1280x720
Eh, not as much as I wanted to write and I'm not exactly happy with it, but here's an update.
I'm not feeling very creative lately.
Nothing much is happening in this update, but tell me what you think of it anyway.
>>
>>27278694
Hornet giving futa Trixie a blowjob when
>>
>>27279044
Soon in another dimension, but I planned to write something lewd about Anonfilly and Trixie.
Just wait, but it won't involve direct sexual contact between the two.
>>
>>27279056
Thank god.
>>
File: 1452576174325.png (72 KB, 1250x1606) Image search: [Google]
1452576174325.png
72 KB, 1250x1606
Bumpity
>>
File: Sexy Anonfilly.jpg (392 KB, 1000x723) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Anonfilly.jpg
392 KB, 1000x723
>>
>>27282284
L E G S
E
G
S
>>
>>27282751
W H T K U
A T T C A I
H E U Y D O
F R E O N G
?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/mO29wtP.png
>>
>>27283262
holy lewd
>>
File: 1461277535224.jpg (9 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1461277535224.jpg
9 KB, 306x306
>>27283262
The fuck is that looks like the rake
>>
>>27284329
That human thing really is kinda creepy.
>>
File: af001.jpg (348 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
af001.jpg
348 KB, 715x1000
3 days without drawing. Life sucks.
>>
Nyx still loves you big Sis.
>>
>>27285360
fuck off
>>
File: Flop.gif (165 KB, 1000x702) Image search: [Google]
Flop.gif
165 KB, 1000x702
Corrected some mistakes and major grammatical flaws from yesterdays update.
I've updated the pastebin too.
http://pastebin.com/rvmJj7bs

Starting on the next part now, but I'm not sure If I'm able to finish it today.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 175

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.