[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Haycartes' Method be reversed? As in, things in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Can Haycartes' Method be reversed? As in, things in the books are brought into the real world?
>>
>>27225026
Yeah. That's how Twilight brought Nightmare Moon out of this book. Celestia killed her and felt too guilty to kill the fake one Twilight made, so she just pretends like its her sister.
>>
>>27225026
Yes, but it's basically a cheap cardboard cutout of what's in the book.
>>
>>27225026
That's an interesting and original idea that can be worked into a story by many ways.

You're fired.
>>
>>27225026
>Twilight can make anime real
Truly the leader we deserve. Just don't let Flutters or her brother find out.
>>
File: pagemaster.webm (2 MB, 672x364) Image search: [Google]
pagemaster.webm
2 MB, 672x364
There's unprecedented risk in doing so.
>>
>>27225026
Wasn't there a comic about a bookworm bringing stories to real life.

It was before Daring don't, so daring do being brought to life was pretty killer.
>>
>>27225060
That's kind of creepy...
>>
>>27225026
Yes, but only if they have pictures. Otherwise you'll just have individual letters running around at random.
>>
>>27225026
i want to splooge on paper twi when she tries to spy on me
>>
>>27225026
How do you think daring do came around?
After she was summoned, she killed the real AK Yearling and took her place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.