[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
How did this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buuYIBejsuM

lose to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHk086IXFo
>>
>>27224488
Be...cause entertainment awards are all a scam driven by shady politics and money rather than content?
>>
>>27224488
They probably saw the first as "trying too hard" to win an award, as opposed to the second song which was a parody of melodrama.
>>
>>27224488
Because it's garbage, even compared to that Madagascar shit.
>>
File: screams-internally.jpg (107 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
screams-internally.jpg
107 KB, 500x344
I bet the votes were rigged because people still have a hate boner for Bronies and MLP in general.
>>
>>27224488
we once lost with 2 decent songs to a shitty madagascar song its not far fetched that a great pony song would lose to a great madagascar song
>>
>>27224488
anybody got a link to the winner list because holy shit the emmys website is horrible
>>
>>27225051
>people still have a hate boner for Bronies
Can't really blame them though, the fandom remains by and large insufferably autistic.
>>
>>27225081
http://www.goldderby.com/article/2016/daytime-emmys-2016-creative-arts-emmy-winners-list/
>>
>>27225116
ah thanks anon
>>
>>27224488
Fuck that forced as fuck song and fuck the broner faggots who actually shed tears over it, letting them play you cuckolds like damn fiddles. There were far more deserving songs that season, even though it was admittedly pretty weak in that regard.
>>
>>27224488

Because Madagascar song show more emotions than the rara song. The animation staff don't make a good job with the song anyway

Just look the storyboards version

http://youtu.be/ETMPVpJDHoA
>>
File: mlfw6241-sil.png (162 KB, 638x349) Image search: [Google]
mlfw6241-sil.png
162 KB, 638x349
>>27225102
>the fandom remains by and large insufferably autistic.

That's what makes it fun.
>>
>>27224488

Because normies don't vote for ponies, they vote for normies movies/franchise with meme song like the "bromance"
>>
>>27224488

Ingram will put less effort in the future songs now. After all he will know that he will never win anything with the ponies songs.

Maybe a EQG song would win. He put more effort in those songs than the MLP songs
>>
>>27225269
i know a pony song has never won but he writes for other shows to doesent he has ingram won for anything
>>
>>27225274
hm nope no emmys only leos
>>
>>27224488
im mostly just glad fairytale wedding dident win
>>
>>27225274

Nothing since he enter in mlp. Only Leo shit tier awards
>>
>that Madagascar song

This is a fucking scam
>>
I never thought much of The Magic Inside, but man that Madagascar song was shit. Was there really nothing better to compete?
>>
>>27225206
Holy shit, I just skimmed that through a few seconds and I'm already more impressed with it than the final product.

Everytime I see a storybord, I always feel happy in knowing that for all the superficial improvements to the animation, I can still rub it in the faces of the asskissing scumbags that it's fundamentally lacking in style.
>>
File: 1446003420049.png (37 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1446003420049.png
37 KB, 235x235
>>27224488
fuck this gay earth
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.