[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come only Twilight gets noticed? Why don't ponies run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
How come only Twilight gets noticed? Why don't ponies run up to Rainbow Dash or Applejack and go, "Oh my gosh, you're one of the six ponies that have saved all of Equestria on multiple occasions!"
>>
>>27223494
alicorn
>>
>>27223508
Censored the wings!
>>
>>27223494
Spike has that happen to him.
>>
>>27223494
Spike is beloved in the Crystal Empire for saving it.
>>
File: a_0.png (269 KB, 1000x1104) Image search: [Google]
a_0.png
269 KB, 1000x1104
>>
Because obviously Equestria is under constant threat from extra-dimensional horrors that are mostly kept at bay by other random civilians who clumsily fumble their way into and through various adventures. Saving Equestria only a few times is nothing special by comparison, even if they do tend to deal with most the shit /after/ it hits the fan.
>>
>>27223529
>>27223543
>>27223570
>>27223630
That stupid fucker doesn't deserve it. He hasn't earned what they've earned.
>>
>>27223508
This
Its not every day you see one, i can imagine when she visits a different town commoners do a double take to see if that purple pony actually has wings AND a horn.
>>
the leader usually gets the most praise imo
>>
>>27223652
This. Slice of Life confirmed that at the very least, everyone in Ponyville has their own adventures going on. I suspect the tabletop RPG will work off of a similar premise.

Plus, a lot of the places they visit are either too busy with their own lives (Manehattan) to care, or too insular/distant (the Smokey Mountains, Griffonstone) to be aware.
>>
>>27223508

/thread
>>
>>27223494
What about Spike? He got a statue made for him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.