[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the show good? I stopped watching after they bullshitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 700px-Horsecock_crossed[1].jpg (85 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
700px-Horsecock_crossed[1].jpg
85 KB, 700x541
So is the show good? I stopped watching after they bullshitted the princess twilight stuff in S3 then announced equestria girls, is there anything worth watching since then, how was equestria girls? did the network change fuck shit up even further?
>>
Fuck, i am sick of these threads, go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>27223194
Discovery Family has been killing the series with sporatic schedule changes and a lack of advertising.

Season 4 decided to fix things by making everything wacky as hell.

Season 5 just raised the power level so Twilight wasn't absurdly powerful

Most of the mane5 have been knocked to the curb in terms of importance while Twilight and Spike have become the most important characters.

Oh and there is a new member to the main cast now.
>>
File: 1453184906516.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
1453184906516.gif
2 MB, 206x223
How about you form your own opinion? We're sick of these "spoonfeed me, please" threads. Read the fucking synopses on a Wikipedia article or something.
>>
Yes the show is good, Equestria Girls was meh, the network hasn't fucked with anything as far as I can tell, although the same cannot be said of Hasbro fuck Flurry Heart!
>>
>>27223221
>>27223205
spoonfeeding is easier tho look i got someone to do it >>27223216
>>
>>27223216
>mane5
umm you mean 6?
>>
>>27223216
Pretty much this.
Rarity's cropping up her business chain, but that's not really a "big deal" despite it being another step in her goals like Twilight's "#PonyPrincess" coronation. We'll probably get the same deal with Wonderbolt Dash.
>>
File: scream.png (359 KB, 347x365) Image search: [Google]
scream.png
359 KB, 347x365
>>27223228
But seriously:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_%28season_4%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_%28season_5%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_%28season_6%29

Read those.
>>
>>27223244
No?
Twilight has remained important as ever.

Oh and the CMC got their marks.
>>
File: cancer.png (25 KB, 1098x848) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
25 KB, 1098x848
>>27223194
>>
File: image.gif (411 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
411 KB, 380x380
>>27223194

Yes. It is literally the same except Twilight has wings and occasionally ponies call her "Princess". That's it. And you're missing out on Maud and Cheese Sandwich (voiced by Weird Al) (I'm not kidding) and Coco Pommel and Countess Coloratura and Ember and oh just fucking watch it
>>
>>27223314
>>27223248
dling thanks senpaitachi this is a big step back into full degeneracy I appreciate it
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1452x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1452x1080
>>27223216

>Twilight and Spike have become the most important characters

You mean like they have since the very beginning?

Oh, and Spike finally got a good episode.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.