[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesse Wood implied that Bronycurious and LethalAuroraMage are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 428x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 428x240
Jesse Wood implied that Bronycurious and LethalAuroraMage are good reviewers. Is that true?
>>
>>27220462
Bronycurious/Tommy Oliver had made reviews that reallly got me thinking everytime. He might even be the reason I liked the fandom in the first place.
>>
who said what about who and who?
>>
>>27220503
Don't call him by his preferred name. Call him by his Youtube URL name. It's the only name a ponyfag deserves.
>>
>>27220462
Yes. You might not like them as people, you might not agree with their opinions but fact of the matter is they both make high quality content. Much higher than 90% of the people who make reviews.
>>
>>27220462

Has he done anything after quitting the reviewing thing?
>>
>>27220636
He does podcasts with other ex-ponyfags.
>>
>>27220636
Nothing of interest, no. Rare podcasts and filler content about him literally screaming

I only used to watch him because the reviews were good, otehr than that he earned the faggot title with blood and sweat
>>
>>27220636
If you're talking about anything pony-related, no, barely anything.
His other content is good though.
>>
>>27220636
He has like five channels of different shit. Recently he's been posting a lot to his Let's Play(ish) channel, The Blue Glow. Pretty funny stuff imho.
>>
ITT: bronycurious sameagging
>>
>>27220462
Who implied that who and who are what?
>>
>>27221757

When he makes a video where he's actually thought about his stuff and is trying to make a point, it's great. When he tries to do improv, it just devolves into screaming and random, dumb bullshit. There's no thought behind it at all.

I imagine he realized he could make loads of money of retarded, tasteless bronies by pumping out loads of trash videos while he works on the occasional masterpiece.
>>
>>27220636
He mastered Huniepop.
>>
>>27220462
Ok, I googled it.
Jesse Wood is some kind of autist who's fight against bronies was sponsored by bronies.
Bronycurious is Tommy Oliver - a reviewer dude, who desperately tries to leave the fandom but "keeps crawling back", I like him.
LethalAuroraMage is a literally who that has videos, I guess. Last was 3 month ago, last about horses - a year.

OP is a fag for making me do stuff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.