[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ When will she come back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: medium.png (131 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
131 KB, 400x600
/mlp/ When will she come back.
>>
>>27219904
When she feels like it.
>>
>>27219904

who is this and what is OP talking about
>>
>>27219988
Op is referring to a drawfriend who may or may not be female who did a ton of deliveries while maintaining an ems job. Also did some really nice animations from time to time.
Hasnt been back in a while however.
>>
>>27219904
When she fixes the muzzle
>>
>>27220130
Jacke is perfect
>>
>>27219904
I dunno, made the first 2 summoning threads and nothing

her tumblr responded to me asking her to come back but she was super vague about it

either she is gone for good, she might come back and hasn't made up her mind, or she is creating a massive amount of content for us and plans on dumping it all at once as a sort of
"I'm back yay" celebration thing
>>
>>27220269
No replies in general or she never came?
>>
File: 1.png (9 KB, 708x227) Image search: [Google]
1.png
9 KB, 708x227
>>
>>27219904
>>27220269
The first thing you should probably do is stop being an annoying little shit obsessed with her.
>>
>>27220286
try going to her tumblr yourself

>>27220391
I didnt make the thread homie and its been like a week
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.