[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is worst pony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: worst poni.png (170 KB, 805x720) Image search: [Google]
worst poni.png
170 KB, 805x720
who is worst pony?
>>
File: worstpony.png (296 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
worstpony.png
296 KB, 640x360
>>
>>27218084
Twilight.
>>
Your OC
>>
>>27218084
wrong pic OP
that's not rainbow dash
>>
>>27218084
Rarity.
>>
What does the community see in Rarity that I'm missing?
>>
>>27218084
All pony are one soul. If one is worst pony, all are.
>>
File: 1457538857492.png (502 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1457538857492.png
502 KB, 878x900
>>
not serious answer : Apple Jack
serious answer : Princess Celestia

every time we have a problem
big one, small one , what ever

first pony that ignore , slow, not response
,useless, do nothing is
princess celestia ...

most powerful your ass Hasbro.
>>
>>27218139
I can see that.
Celestia is a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>27218139
Seems like a reasonable opinion. Twilight does all the heavy lifting for her, we've seen Luna do some personal work with the CMC and on a bigger scale with the Tantabus incident...Even Cadence kept the Crystal Empire protected with her barrier for days and helped blow up Sombra at the very end.

Meanwhile, Celestia either does very little or gets worf'd because reasons.
>>
>>27218184
>>27218197

come to think of it.

first season nightmare moon
just send twi to ponyville when all the problem gone she came back ...

second season discord
completely do nothing ... nothing

second season final queen chrysalis
chrysalis fool every pony to the end of episode
and Tia have no power to deal with her.. what the fuck ?

third season king sombra
again do nothing just lazy in her castel

season 4 season 5
even season 6 flurry heart
only 1 fucking character in the show that supposed to know
how to make a crystal came back is Tia
again .. nothing

useless horse ever
>>
>>27218295
The NMM incident was likely a gambit that she just lucked out on. She knew Nightmare was coming sooner or later (and was likely defeated and sealed, having returned only once Nightmare was purged) and placed all her chips on Twilight succeeding.

Discord had effectively won, but Celestia sent Twilight's friendship letters back to her to remind Twilight of who she was and shake off the effect of being Discorded (how she learned the memory spell to fix her friends is a mystery, though). Still didn't do jack, but I doubt anyone could directly challenge Discord anyway.

There was no fucking excuse for Chrysalis getting so far. Both she and Twilight's friends completely wrote off Twilight's plight within the same season of Lesson Zero where they learned to consider her views more carefully. Celestia getting fucked up in a beam battle awas just icing on the cake.

No one even apologized for doubting Twilight either.

Then there were the vines. Not sure how they managed to make it all the way to Canterlot from Everfree or why she couldn't blast her way out.

Princess Twilight Sparkle had her hold the idiot ball. No contingency plan should Discord deviate beyond giving all their power to the most inexperienced Alicorn and telling her to run, instead of taking things into her own hooves and confronting the threat before it became too strong. I get that she knew they wouldn't know how to find Twilight, but what endgame would that leave them but a perpetual game of cat and mouse?

On top of it, she told Twilight to keep her friends out of it, when she knows damn well that her friends have been pivotal to Twilight's success. Its absolutely retarded.

The Table replaced her in S5. In S6, she and her sister could only really buy time, but that's much better than her current track record.
>>
>>27218345
Twilight's Kingdom had Celestia hold the idiot ball*
my bad, always mix those two eps up
>>
None. You're a faggot for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>27218562
This.
All ponies are great. Some are just greater than others.
>>
File: mlfw3323_huge.jpg (110 KB, 1750x1920) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3323_huge.jpg
110 KB, 1750x1920
all poni is good, even worst poni is still poni
>>
>>27218668
Does Panko have pinkeye?
>>
File: image.png (209 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 320x320
>>27218678
it's porkeye
>>
>>27218098
I think your confusing rainbow dash for applejack
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.