[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whitley and Fosgitt together http://www.equestriadaily.com/2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: SHITTY SHITTY GANG BANG.png (215 KB, 397x289) Image search: [Google]
SHITTY SHITTY GANG BANG.png
215 KB, 397x289
Whitley and Fosgitt
together
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/04/exclusive-mlp-friends-forever-28.html

how bad could it be?
>>
>>27216361
Maybe they paired them together so that they'd fail spectacularly and there'd be an excuse to fire them.
>>
>>27216361
That edit's retarded, it was funny enough as it was, with Rarity saying she'd hope to be drawn fabulously, and it's fucking Fosgitt who did it.
>>
>>27216361
At least it isn't cook
>>
File: Crazy_Twilight_S01E10.png (344 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Crazy_Twilight_S01E10.png
344 KB, 1280x720
>>27216361

Whitley "I think MLP should have open LGBT relationships" and Fosgitt "I cannot draw horses"? Sounds great!
>>
File: 1460443624086-2.png (136 KB, 364x479) Image search: [Google]
1460443624086-2.png
136 KB, 364x479
>>27216361
>yet another "meta" joke
Why can't they knock that shit off already. They don't even seem to try to be funny or clever.
>>
>>27216361
Fosgitt's comics always sell around 12K and no more.

How low do you think this new comic will sell?
>>
File: this and this.gif (243 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
this and this.gif
243 KB, 500x281
>>27216997
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with Whitley's writing when he's not shoving his sociopolitical agenda into it.
Other than his weak endings.

There is literally nothing wrong with Fosgitt or any of the artists going """""off-model""""" from the flash assets they use in the show.
Other than the time when he continues to fuck up Celestia's anatomy, completely changed the look of two otherwise utterly unimportant secondary characters, and used the wrong design for Ponyville and put a brick building in the clouds.

Other than those, though, "he's automatically terrible for being an SJW" and "the art is shit because it doesn't look EXACTLY like the show" are autistic reasons to cherry pick for something to be against.

Is that faggot that kept saying the cover art was false advertisement still around?
>>
>>27216361
i like that they are expanding on lunas relasionship with the youth of equestria i never really reailsed the significance of what we have seen so far of that until i saw this preview

that said i see no reason luna could not have dealt with the war instead she is just as good a diplomat as celestia is.
>>
>>27217126
i dont think meta stuff is always bad but this 4th wall leaning stuff is pretty horrible

i liked when they used to have spike narrating that was pretty cool.
>>
>>27216361
i really like that cover
i would have expected something like that to be a varient cover though
>>
>>27216361
I love EQD comics

If they say "cute" then you know they hate it but still want to be polite in a brony safe space
>>
>>27217919
I would agree about the off-model thing, most of the artists are okay (Price is getting worse, probably because of his hatred for the series though) but Fosgitt is the fucking worst, he can't draw anatomy for shit. And now I know that's thrown around way too much where it doesn't apply, but it totally applies here. Anyone else could do better.
>>
>>27216361
This is perfect. The ponies should be openly lesbian like we know they are.
>>
>>27217919
>literally ripped off a shitty Looney Toons character for the secondary character he was too lazy to look up
Fosgitt's art look like dogshit and you can't prove otherwise faggot.
>>
>>27219419

There's no need for homophobic remarks.
>>
>>27219434
I fap to gay horses in dresses so I think I'm the opposite of Homophobic
>>
>>27219276
I don't know if Price hates the series as much as he is just burnt out, and Fosgitt just isn't interested in it. As for the people who say Whitley is fine when he keeps politics out, his comics textwall a lot, as evidenced here.
>>
>>27219440
Nah, that just proves that every single homophobe is actually gay.
>>
>>27219434
Go back to whatever forum you came from, faggot.
>>
>>27217919
>There is literally nothing wrong with Whitley's writing when he's not shoving his sociopolitical agenda into it.

Not entirely true.

>FF's often disregard one of the main cast for the other in terms of importance, see Luna/Spike and Shining/Blueblood

>The ENTIRETY of the Siege four-parter is filled with misused characters, frustratingly retarded choices that force the plot to center around an annoying OC, glaring plot holes, and an extremely disappointing series of poor choices all throughout that ALSO had a very stupid ending.
>>
>>27219540
I'm also not a fan of MLP #24

Discord seems very OOC in it, and I don't like how he basically played KCAFO all over again with the CMC, seems unoriginal
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.