[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Cutie Map is nominated for a Hugo award. https://twitte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cg_Gwr_W4AADhTT.jpg large.jpg (73 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Cg_Gwr_W4AADhTT.jpg large.jpg
73 KB, 1024x768
The Cutie Map is nominated for a Hugo award.

https://twitter.com/MidAmeriCon2/status/725016605541994496
>>
>>27196539

Doctor Who actually deserve to win. Is the only decent show in that list
>>
>>27196539
>post season 5 supernatural being good at anything
These awards have the shittest taste in the whole world.
>>
Holy shit, the public can vote on it.
>>
>>27196559
>Doctor Who actually deserve to win.
I agree desu.
>>
>>27196539
>Cutie Map
>1984: Abridged for Toddlers
>Award
but why
>>
>>27196567
No, they just allow the unwashed masses to make the nominations, making the whole affair highly susceptible to rigging.
>>
>>27196559
>>27196606
>He likes modern Doctor Who
Just end it. That episode that was nominated didn't even make sense.
>>
>>27196539
Funny. Larson basically had to swoop in and save The Cutie Map from development hell after and in the end still didn't think it was all that good, it'd be funny if it won an award regardless. The fact that it was nominated alone is pretty great though, let's be honest.
>>
>>27196539
>doctor who
>grimm
>supernatural
>JESSICA JONES
Holy shit the Hugos have gone into the shitter.
>>
>>27196539
The what award?
>>
>>27196539

What the fuck is this award and why should I care?
>>
This can only end in butthurt.
>>
What a meaningless award
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.