[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A krokodil epidemic has plagued the streets of Ponyville. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: krokodil.png (408 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
krokodil.png
408 KB, 600x600
A krokodil epidemic has plagued the streets of Ponyville.

How is this dealt with and who is affected the worst?
>>
What the fick is krokodil? I get something about morphine or some shit.
>>
>>27173262
>hasn't heard of krokodil
>self censoring
faggot
>>
>>27173262
serious shit, turns you into the op pic.
Id post examples but id probably get banned for posting gore
>>
>>27173262

it is a particularly vile drug popular in eastern europe

kills flesh, makes users look zombified

thus the flutters pic

>would try to white knight and save
>>
>>27173469
>implying shes not a dead mare walking
>>
>>27173262
It's a desomorphine made from codeine containing pills, with minimal filtering. So basically it's desomorphine with fine sand particles, immediately clogging veins and arteries alike, causing huge necrosis.
>>
>>27173518
Also red phosphorus and iodine. Krokodil users' life expectancy is 2 years.
>>
>>27173262
Krokodil, or desomorphine as known in the medical field, is a cheap yet dangerous opioid almost exclusively found in eastern Europe. It is commonly synthesized with codeine and red phosphorus, in a process similar to cooking methamphetamine. The chemicals left from the cooking lead to serious side effects, including damage/infection the the skin, blood vessels, muscles and bone. It also has an extremely high addiction potential and has become known as the "flesh-eating drug".

In short, it's pretty bad.
>>
Why? Why would anyone use that drive when there is any other available!
>>
>>27173701
Because its dirt cheap.
>>
The answer is a full scale culling, OP, rich kid here, fag druggie took my tablet so they should kindly be gentrified
>>
>>27173701
>get addicted to heroin
>become too poor to afford that
>switch to krokodil
>>
File: gum.png (379 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gum.png
379 KB, 1280x720
>>27172450
>A krokodil epidemic has plagued the streets of Ponyville.
>>
>>27174939
Gummy's an alligator, faggot.
>>
File: croc.png (360 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
croc.png
360 KB, 1280x720
>>27174946
>>
File: CTo3a5UUcAADvTY.png (187 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
CTo3a5UUcAADvTY.png
187 KB, 358x500
>>27172450

shining armor and pink candy princess push out the degenerates through the power of their zero tolerance policy

found to be using drugs ---> permanent exile BYE BYE.

it was the season 2 finale if I remember right
>>
>>27175054
>30+% of the ponyville is using it
>remove horses
>local economy collapses
>>
>>27175070
that 30 perfect of the population is now useless anyway
>>
>>27175075
Maybe, but those 30% are going to move on to other cities, some on their own out of fear, now spreading the drug further, and once it hits manehatten its all over.
>>
File: face 75.png (177 KB, 828x964) Image search: [Google]
face 75.png
177 KB, 828x964
>>27175090

what does manehattan do for the rest of equestria besides collect interest on loans and then extract further shekels when loans they made to ziggers go bad and they cry to celestia about how the entire world is doomed if their too-big-to-fail banks are allowed to fail
>>
>>27173262
Imagine the zombies from The Walking Dead, or OP's pic. That happens to people that use it.
Now realise the fact that this shit is easier to access than Heroin and you basically understand how disgusting this is.
>>
So who's selling it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfP1isJ1sxw
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.