[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ravenscar: Revival thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (43 KB, 283x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 283x240
DM has finally gotten his shit together edition

>Anyone that has ever posted on /mlp/ Is transported to Equestria and Gryphonia.
>Due to strained relations between the two countries, Gryphonia refuses to send the newcomers to Equestria.
>Progress stagnated until it was decided to deport all the newcomers to a small little containment village to be run by the son and daughter of a local lord.
>The village itself is a derelict on the edge of a lake in the mountains, a small town with few native inhabitants in it and many ruined buildings on the edge of town.
>Current technology is seemingly around the level of the late 1800's and early 1900's

The last digit of your roll determines your race.

1-2 Earth
3-4 Zebra
5-6 Gryphon
7-8 Pegasi/Bat
9-0 Unicorn

Second to last digit 0-4 male and 5-9 female.

Character list: http://pastebin.com/Pgjr8Uhx

Main Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/Kelus

IRC: http://www.rizon.net/chat #Ravenscar
>>
>>27169386

First for fucking finally.
>>
So. What happened to this thread?

A whole lot. I realized I had made a mistake when I made this; I suddenly found myself extremely busy and unable to strech my time to work with the system or story.

One if my GM's suddenly bailing on me and being dishonest also killed part of my enthusiasm for this whole thing. But a few people motivated me to keep it up and bring it back. So I did, this time the story is actually complete and there is a quest going to start off this whole event later tonight.

Anyways, this is the true test thread to see if we can garner any actual interest again, hopefully without a loss of interest this time because there was no actual reason to stay since the first quest suddenly didn't happen and my other GM dissapeared into the mist.

Tl;dr Quest tonight.
>>
>>27169540
What system did you all finally decide on?
>>
>>27169556
The system has not yet been fully completed, but parts of it are based off of someone's complete and actually workable rework of another system.
>>
File: 1365626043241.png (757 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
1365626043241.png
757 KB, 1050x1050
Happy birb
>>
Gryphon lands seem fun. Looking at the vague descriptions of surrounding areas, it fills me with determination to GM adventures someday!
>>
>>27169573
So another broken system like SLSS? Just use Ponyfinder.
>>
>>27170021

>Implying Ponyfinder is balanced
>>
>>27170242
It's far better than a system two people made in one afternoon.
>>
>>27170021
Pathfinder from my experience is fucking retarded if one can make a kobold with +15 rolls to stealth per turn
>>
Guys, if you wanna chat about some bronie-stuff then add me on snap: mathildaahj

Rainbow Dash is love, Rainbow Dash is life.
>>
>>27170321
Fuck off you rotten cunt.
>>
>>27170311

>Only +15
>>
File: 1332036540205.gif (426 KB, 346x400) Image search: [Google]
1332036540205.gif
426 KB, 346x400
>>27170311
Just run it in FATAL. It's a great system if you avoid the magic realm portions.
>>
>>27170462

That's the entirety of the character rolling, class, combat, equipment, magic effects and everything else.
>>
I'm thinking about adapting a system to meet our requirements. Seems like a fun enough project.
>>
>>27170650
That's the plan sir
>>
>>27170650
But what system would that be?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 999x799
The quest was a sucess.

HIGHLIGHTS
>Party is taken out into the woods to learn about the area
>The party finds a strange stone altar that makes them feel strange being near it.
>The party arrives at the castle and meets two raider scouts.
>LampLight crits and viciously murders one.
>The party all gained free weapons!

A short quest meant to familiarize the PC's with the eastern woods, the most unmapped part of gryphonia. It was nice to do something simple and short finally for RS, and I apologize once again for delaying this for so long!
>>
>>27172874

Other noteworthy events

>Raiders are suspected to Sandniggers or filthy traitors
>Not having any combat training makes you bad at fighting, who knew?
>While refined sugar is 80 bits a bag, fucking sugar beets are 10 bits a pound. You can't go wrong.
>Gryphons thought muzzle loading guns were hot shit. Apparently the nutcases have asbestos claws or something.
>>
>>27169386
>Fanmade batshit is still allowed while other species made up by the fandom aren't
>Not even deers, who is a canon race
>Implying you've gotten your shit together
Just remove that batcrap from the list already.
>>
Friendly reminder to eurobros.

Keep this thread alive

I'm looking at you whitey.
>>
Eh, I'd rather not have guns in a setting like this in the first place, it doesn't really mesh too well to begin with.
>>
>>27173997
White has the sleep schedule of an american.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.