[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Twilight teaching Starlight about friendship >instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459022436284.gif (1 MB, 775x546) Image search: [Google]
1459022436284.gif
1 MB, 775x546
>Twilight teaching Starlight about friendship
>instead of sending her away to have her own experiences she gives her literal friendship lessons
Is GlimGlam legitimately autistic?
>>
>>27167915
>Is Twilight legitimately autistic?
Ftfy
>>
>>27167915
The last time she went away to "have her own experiences" she almost killed every single living thing in Equestria. Obviously she needs some supervision.

I would also need lessons, not for edgy reasons but because I'm a socially inept loser who would never successfully make a friend without outside help.
>>
>>27167925
This.
>>
>>27167915
Or it's a sort of house arrest so she doesn't relapse and fuck everything over again. I'd imagine Twilight would want the (likely) strongest unicorn in Equestria under some sort of watch.
>>
>>27167933
pony friendship lessons dont work on humans tho
>>
>>27167915
She's smart so she'll be alright
>>
>>27167974
Maybe that's why after five years of watching this show I still have no friends.
>>
>>27167933
That's because from pretty early on her ideals got to her head, though. She never really went outside and had her own experiences with the intend of socializing, she mostly did so to make her ideology a reality.
I get supervising her a bit because she is pretty up there as one of the smartest and strongest unicorns, I just don't see the need to give her literal friendship lessons in a classroom.
It also specially bothers me because it completely misses the point of what "friendship lessons" were intended to be.
>>
>>27167915
Yeah, i understand creatures like Discord to learn from basics.
But Starlight remind me of an older guy who go to the dentist and doctor notice his bad teeth and explain him how to brush them like he was tutoring a little kid. Starlight is simply autistic while Discord is just clueless.
>>
>>27167997
>what "friendship lessons" were intended to be.
go play with the other ponys twilight, yeah yeah mommy promises she will watch you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.