[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Trixie greet Twilight in such a smug/threatening way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why did Trixie greet Twilight in such a smug/threatening way? I thought they last parted on relatively good terms, or at least non-hostile terms.
>>
>>27164224
it's just her persona. she's theatrical
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 692x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 692x1080
>>27164224
She's got...
Tricks up her sleeve
>>
File: carlos fish jizz.gif (972 KB, 378x212) Image search: [Google]
carlos fish jizz.gif
972 KB, 378x212
>>27164232
God fucking damn it Carlos.
>>
>>27164224

It's clearly gonna be one of those "Twilight learns ponies can change for the better" episodes.
>>
Because Trixie is literally a smug anime girl.
>>
>>27164224
Because Trixie is, and always was, an enormously smug asshole.
>>
>>27164232
*dicks
>>
The writers forgot.
>>
>>27164224
Either it just appears smug in Twilights mind, or writers a shit.
>>
>>27164232
more like a dick in her jeans
>>
>>27164232
song is catchy af desu
>>
>>27164260
Is this a lesson Twilight needs to learn?

The summary for this episode pisses me off now that I know it's Trixie. Twilight will openly forgive Discord for betraying everyone to Tirek and to Starlight for nearly erasing time itself but Trixie gets possessed by an amulet and does things out of her control she draws the line?

Trixie was pretty damn apologetic at the end of it too.
>>
>>27166935
She's clearly going to be more concerned that Trixie is going to rub her ego off on Starlight. Starlight's impressionable right now since she's relearning everything she thought she knew about friendship. If she befriends an egoist, she could adopt some of those behaviors. This is what Twilight will worry about. She'll want to be happy Starlight made a friend, but she'll struggle with the idea of Trixie being someone that's positive to hang out with, as if Starlight were her child and she disapproved of her friend.

By the end Twilight will probably learn that you can't control who someone ends up liking. If they want to be friends with someone, even if you disapprove, it's not your place to come between them, so long as they're aware of what influence they might have.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.