[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brony Logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 18
>"They brought Flim & Flam but not Trixie"
>"They brought back Gilda but not Trixie"
>"They put Trixie in EQG but not the actual show"
>Finally bring back Trixie "Look at them pandering, *tch*, sellouts"
>>
>>27159630
How is this show related?
>>
>>27159630
Bronie a faggot
>>
That's because all of this characters are more pleasant and relevant than this blue excuse of an anime stereotype.
>>
>>27159630
its almost like we aren't changelings and don't have a hive mind.
>>
>>27159658
>trixie
>anime stereotype
Someone's been spending too long in the tsundere thread. Fanon isn't canon.
>>
>>27159630
>Trixiefags
>Always get mistaken by Seth
>>
>>27159630
BRONY SANDERS
>>
>>27159672
>overconfident an egoistic loser who will always challenge main hero for a challenge and lose
>not anime stereotype
>>
RIP in parogies tsundere thread
>>
>>27159637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw_OtvTZSUc
>>
>>27159703
They left on good terms, why is she going to come back as a smug bitch?
>>
What a load of shit, everybody has rightfully shat on all examples of pandering, Season 6 is chief among them in bad writing, this is being knocked on for good reasons.
>>
>>27159688
That's a trope that applies to basically any kind of fiction.

Be honest. Pretty much everything is an "anime stereotype" to you, isn't it?
>>
Who's Brony and why do we care what he thinks?
>>
>>27159688
We get it redditor, you hate anime. You can fuck off now.
>>
>>27161157
She left after saying "sorry I fucked up ponyville there", and then went off about how amazing she is for being so apologetic. She's still got a massive ego, and making friends with the student of the now Princess of Friendship is pretty amazing.
>>
For the record, I don't really mind. This is just a response to everyone who started complaning instantly.
>>
>>27161210
I'm hoping that this is Twilight sees shit that isn't there and not Trixie is an egotistic bitch pt 3
>>
>>27161157
because trixie is too good to come back only once and have her episode be completely obscured by a certain snotty princess who monopolises the camera.
Trixie should be a major villain, like glim glam but better. We dont even know anything about her yet anyways and thats an accomplishment for a show where half the villains are one dimensional plot excuses
>>
>>27161201
>saying mean things about my favourite shit
It doesn't even deserve SDWIL,you faggot.
>>
>>27161184
>That's a trope that applies to basically any kind of fiction.
>>
>>27161231
Have you forgotten we're on an anime website??
>>
>>27159630
They already brought back Trixie one time though, whatchu talking bout?
>>
>>27161254
She wasn't really redeemed. Trixie is going to require two episodes to be redeemed.
>>
File: аааа.jpg (26 KB, 204x340) Image search: [Google]
аааа.jpg
26 KB, 204x340
>>27161252
How does it feels to be stuck in 2007?
>>
>>27161227
Problem with that, we do know how strong she is and Twilight could well outclass her in season 1. And unless she got ANOTHER magic boosting artifact or did series animu training. She can be defeated very quickly if she tries anything big. And since Twilight is literally the law, she can't out politic her.
>>
>>27161269
Not what I mean. Op's acting like they didn't have Trixie appear at all since her first episode.
>>
>>27161276
please trixie doesnt need strong magic to beat twilight, in fact she doesnt need magic at all.
Trixie shall defeat twilight in a battle of the wits
>>
>>27161299
shut up seth
>>
>>27161299
Second duel in magic duel Twilight beats Trixie with wit.
>>
>>27159684
gob2>>>/bed/
>>
>>27161245
The hero who always challenges his master to prove him he's stronger...
>>
>>27161304
>>27161313
trixie will make sparkle defeat herself. She doesnt even need to lift a single hoof
>>
File: trixie74.png (223 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
trixie74.png
223 KB, 715x715
>>27161313
It was neat because it seemed like the sort of tactic the Trixie from Boast Busters would use. She lost sight of her true self due to the Alicorn amulet so Twilight was able to beat her at her own game.
>>
>>27161353
Considering she was just a smoke and mirrors traveling magician doing free shows, she wasn't very smart. But she did know showmanship
>>
So this is really going to happen? Trixie is really returning?
>>
>>27161387
better yet she is staying
>>
>>27161319
And always loses while being a laugh stock?
>>
File: So please STFU.jpg (64 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
So please STFU.jpg
64 KB, 700x504
>>27161398
>>
>>27161398
and replaces the mane 6 for the rest of the show

the redemption was done before soooooooo....
>>
File: Vizzini-Princess-Bride.jpg (17 KB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
Vizzini-Princess-Bride.jpg
17 KB, 300x233
>>27161299
Classic blunder.
>>
>>27159630

Welcome to mlp, where everyone says somethings amazing one day, and then they all hate it the next.
>>
>>27161405
Kinda, it hasn't to be exactly like anime
>>
>>27159688
Fucking Greek and their weeaboo mythology.
>>
>>27161410
the redemption was done before twice, seems like the current writing staff loves redeaming characters. Hell the second episode of the show was already redeaming someone.
You are just mad because they fucked up bringing back luna and gilda.
Hey even moondancer and babs get redeemed.
If you want to argue the water is not wet go ahead tho
>>
>>27161245
It mostly applied to the rival that never gives up no matter how many time they loee
>>
So, there's no episode tomorrow?
>>
>>27161447
>taking my post seriously
u wot m8?
it was a sarcastic possiblity, not a post for le madness reeee
as long as they dont write bad episodes like PS or Rainbow Falls, I'm pretty fine with it
>>
>>27161398

inb4 every villain/antagonist gonna to take a room inside twilight castle.
>>
>>27161474

Nope, discovery family fuck up everything and show the preview of the episode a week early
>>
>>27161532
She has the space. Unless it is Chrysalis, she has too many kids.
>>
>>27161532
That'd be nice of her. It's not like she uses those rooms or anything, anyway.
>>
>>27159630
>everyone who complains is the same person
>>
>>27161398
Good. We need more Trixiefags to combat the emberfag furfag invasion.
>>
>>27161544
Damn, at least I have more time to get some booze
>>
>>27161532

inb4 king sombra is the next and he will never leave his room.
>>
>>27159630
>Gilda in a gryphon kingdom
make sense

>Flim/Flam jewing out ponies
make sense

>a pony controlled by an amulet wanting to have a revenge on Twilight and ultimately getting over is still having issues with her just because writers can't come up with any other characteristic for her than m-muh Twilight jealousy

not making sense
>>
File: 152ewyv.jpg (26 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
152ewyv.jpg
26 KB, 600x722
>>27161398
>Twilight
>Rarity
>Trixie
>Moon Dancer
>Starlight Glimmer
>Sunset Shimmer

Hello new Mane6 master race.
>>
>>27161479
Trixie will be the season finale villain both because they don't have any other vilain to use and because it's a season one character so it makes it more epic
>>
>>27161429
Everyone love Spike episode so far. I just doubt Trixie episode will get anything else than What about Discord reaction. It's bound to have bullshit writing to come up with the reason to bring her back for the price of consistency
>>
>>27161639
Discord was said to have a two parter, And if he doesn't appear instead of Trixie, then that mean is probably true and that he will probably be the focus of the finale.
>>
>>27161637

I really, really feel like several of those unicorn characters could have been the same fucking pony, and we could have gotten one well developed unicorn interacting with Twi rather than a bunch of half-baked ones. (obviously this doesn't include rarity).

Though admittedly Sunset is from the cancer dimension anyway, and i wouldn't want her near the others.
>>
>>27161652
Twilight, twilight. TWILiGHT
It's me, Trixie. Your best friend, so you are a princess now? That's great, you are so lucky I have free time to help you with your princess duty's.
>how the fuck does every good thing keep happening to this bitch?, I apologized, I tryed to do the right thing. And where did it get me?
>>
>>27161602

I think King Sombra is the Crystal Castle equivalent of woodworm.

No one knows how he got in. But he's in the foundations and the hollows in the walls. Just chewing on that shit.

All they hear at night is the soft whisper through the ventilation ducts.

'...Crystals...'
>>
>>27161689
Trixie, Starlight, And Moondancer are the same pony. And they can all just have Sunset's backstory.
>>
>>27161692

Best of all, Trixie was thought up back when fancy magic on-screen was relatively rare and magical skilled unicorns even rarer. So now the pony who showed off the most magic on screen bar no one (pony?) until Luna herself showed up... looks like the equivalent of a magical newb in comparison!

Well done Trixie. You're spat on so much even your special talent is getting some of the treatment.
>>
>>27161637
Lesbian unicorn sex party when?
>>
>>27161713
>Trixie and moondancer are the same pony
>Trixie goes around bullying ponys and telling lies
>moondancer hides in her room and study's all day
Same pony same show
>>
>>27161433
Problem is that Trixie is EXACTLY like anime
>>
>>27161723
The Trixiefag bait is strong in this thread.
>>
>>27161439
Examples?
>>
>>27161723
I read the post 3 times and I still have no idea what you are trying to say
>>
>>27161245

Mandark in Dexter's Lab for instance.
>>
>Trixie return
>Not friendly

Who is the writer of this shit?

Everyone should ask for the writer to josh right now.
>>
>>27161398
Nice bait there.
>>
>>27161746

Twilight's fortunes have continually gotten better and better as Trixie's have generally gotten worse.

Originally Trixie was conceived as an obvious sort of unicorn rival for Twilight. As time goes on, more and more unicorn rivals in a similar vein as her have been made for Twilight and the show has gotten better at making them, while power creep has meant more and more flashy magic.

So Trixie's magical ability looks worse and worse every season, as other similarly skilled magic unicorns show up who seem to be noticeably better at magic than another pony with a prominent magic cutie mark.
>>
>>27161729
I meant in that they re all basically Twilight foils.
>Trixie
if she wasn't born with humble pie in her mouth
>Sunset
If her aspirations went past please Celestia
>Moondancer
If she stuck to pure bookhorse.
>Starlight
If she became a tyrant in princesshood
>>
>>27161782
so trixie is freezer?
>>
>>27161782
In addition since her talent is in show magic, she was never going to keep up. She was well outclassed by Twilight in Boast Busters and actually regressed magically without the amulet in Magic Duel. Rarity could actually take her on she is so weak.
>>
File: Aracgc2.jpg (46 KB, 289x360) Image search: [Google]
Aracgc2.jpg
46 KB, 289x360
>>27161741
Gods basically were those asshole protagonists who kept ruining everyone's lives over petty bullshit. People who thought they'd do just fine without them usually didn't end up too well.
>>
>>27161785

Plotwist: Celestia want to create the perfect student fusing all the Twilight into one single pony.

The six stars in twilight CM don't represent to the mane5, they represent to the actual "Twilights" in equestria that are needed to create the perfect pony
>>
>>27161812
Nah, more like Nappa. showed up the jobbers, but got crushed by the star.
>>
>>27161785

As someone who likes Twilight a lot, i'd like her a fuckload more if they'd made one unicorn rival/foil, and given her her own flaws and boons and then had her interact with an equally flawed Twilight.

Remembering that these characters basically exist just be proven wrong and jam their tongues up Sparkle's asshole makes me have to go look at cutesie bookhorse pictures until i like her again.

>>27161812

Nope. Worse. Trixie is like... i don't know. That guy who worked for the fucking Red Ribbon Army or something.
>>
>>27161785
you can go ahead and stop mentioning sunset since i have no idea who she is.
Main characters get plenty of antagonists, as long as each of them has a motivation this is not only ok but expected.
Plus moondancer wasnt even an antagonist. She could have been tho, she would have made a better glim glam
>every pony is so busy making friends that they cant see the important things, i could accomplish so much if i only, if i only got rid of their cutie marks. Just for a couple years, maybe a few generations
>>
File: any cunt.jpg (39 KB, 448x546) Image search: [Google]
any cunt.jpg
39 KB, 448x546
>>27161782
>power creep has meant more and more flashy magic.
>So Trixie's magical ability looks worse and worse every season, as other similarly skilled magic unicorns show up who seem to be noticeably better at magic than another pony with a prominent magic cutie mark.

>fucking >implying that should matter
>>
>>27161844
She is better than Piloff. But if we are going on Dragon ball and not DBZ, random red ribbon bad guy...or Yamcha would be sufficient.
>>
>>27161817

> In addition since her talent is in show magic

I've never, ever bought that shit. Magic is fucking magic. Just because she uses it for one thing in particular doesn't make it a 'lesser brand' of magic.

I mean fuck. You've just said right there that Rarity could take her on. While that's debatable (MLP doesn't exactly do sensible and hard power rankings a la AtLA- the pony who is stronger is the one who better fits the story - if Trixie was a protagonist she'd be throwing around barns and casting invisibility whenever as it fit the writers) her special talent is in fucking jewelry magic by your logic.
>>
>>27161862
I know it is bait but
Sunset Shimmer. Villian and second in command of the EQG movies. Celly's pick for the EoM before Twilight, stole the tiara and tried to use a high school student body to overthrow Celestia.
>>
>>27161764
Is Confalone. He even quickly cheked out a Trixie comic to see if theres a contradiction. He woudn't care if it was someone elses episode.
>>
>>27161885
what if trixie realized this and that its all a tv show.
Trixie was twilights first antagonist, by tv standards she has to be the last
>>
>>27161885
Rarara, her magical talent is finding precious stones.

Trixie is a street magician. She had all the potential in the world but decided, fuck it imma entertain folks.
>>
>>27161906

Source pls, i want to believe
>>
>>27161929
Actually, Luna was.
>>
>>27161906
What is there to check, she traveled around and noncanonly had interactions with not-Twilight M6 members.
>>
>>27161897
really? thats the only part of my post you care about?
no, i do not know who sunset it. I have seen her character design and skimmed through posts that mention her. I often read her name and wonder who they are talking about
>>
>>27161959
I don't refute that which I agree with.
>>
>>27161932

> She had all the potential in the world but decided, fuck it imma entertain folks.

Isn't she like, the only one of Twilight and her rivals to have an actual job?

> Oh boy! I can't wait to dedicate my next ten years to learning the fuck out of my special talent!
> Oh shit. How the fuck do i get money for food!
> Twilight, how did you manage it?

I was a NEET for fifteen years on Celestia's payroll!

>Shit. What about you Moondancer?

Rich parents.

>Double shit.

She got a job practicing her special skill all day every day, for money. Could have done worse.
>>
>>27161932
we met a couple of celestia students by now.
There is twilight true but there is also sunburst and moondancer who had such a horrible experience there they shun themselves from the world.
There are 3 ponys who became literaly background, one of them has being in candance wedding as her biggest achievement.
And there is trixie, who knows how it all affected her
>>
>Trixie tomorrow

Time to kill another comic canon?
>>
>>27161836
Anime protagonists doesn't ruin anyone's life,loser is obsessed with him just because of his own pride.
And never in Greek mythology humans tried to oppose gods.
It's either humans were just better then them,or after mortal challenges god and WINS then gods got angry and punishes him.Anime losers lose because of his own incompetence.
It was one of the most far-fetched examples I ever saw.
>>
>>27162007
You mean when dash only remembers magic duel, of course.
>>
File: 4364363.png (76 KB, 634x713) Image search: [Google]
4364363.png
76 KB, 634x713
>>27161937
>>
>>27161988
Yeah with MAGIC as your talent, it is either be loaded, be a professor, or be hand picked to be royalty. Pretty fucked otherwise.
>>
File: mlp22.jpg (320 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
mlp22.jpg
320 KB, 900x1384
>>27162021
Do you think there will be no FS, Rarity and Aj to not contradict them? They would probably only mention Magic Duel if they met Trixie.
>>
>>27162041
you know i never read a comic but having twilight get kidnaped by the magical tentacles of plot progression and having trixie replace her a the leader for some reason leading the party to save her sounds like a great episode.
Twilight is trixies antagonist but rarity, applejack and rainbow dash have every reason to be pissed at her
>>
>>27162030

I bet she's the only one of them who can actually cook too.

Out of all of them, Trixie is probably a really good cook from being on her own all the time without any of Canterlot's take out restaurants or her own dragon slave to feed her. But she pretends to be bad at it because she's embarrassed that she spent time learning how to make her own food and feels like it marks her as being lower in class compared to the others.

> Inferiority complex Trixie is only not the best Trixie because it is uncomfortably close to her actual state of affairs.

Huh.

I've just realized that Trixie - who is supposed to be the shallow, egotistical out of touch one - probably has the most life experience out of all of them. She lived in a fucking caravan by herself, completely alone, for presumably years on whatever budget you get being a magician (and then disgraced magician). And we know she has no family or friends to go back to, because she didn't.

Boy. That's a weird realization. Trixie is gonna have more in common with fucking Applejack than most of the mane6.
>>
>>27161741
The Trojan war was full of this you faggot
>>
>>27162010
Only if the anime protagonists in question have something resembling morals.
Bellerophon is a classic (literally) example of what you and I are talking about - pride got into his head, he decided to climb Olympus, boom, Zeus drops him down, crippling him for life. Some king or the other imprisons Dyonysus' followers - bang, he's driven insane. Also, Apollo skinned Pan alive (or maybe some other satyr, I don't really remember) after the latter lost a musical competition. Not exactly what you'd see in anime, but the core's there - a guy thinks he's hot shit, reveals his incompetence, gets punished. Fair and square, if cruel.
>>
>>27162153
I'm pretty sure majority of conflicts between heroes in Trojan war resulted in death.
>>
>>27162075
Except you now need a reason for Starlight to be out as well.
>>
>>27162010
Forgetting the Greek hero's and their rivals

Jason and the golden fleece
>>
>>27162180
Yeah, it wasn't a kids show
But nice use of moving the goal post
>>
>Official Facebook page say tomorrow
>DF guide say next week

I'm confuse
>>
>>27162251
I guess we'll find out who's wrong tomorrow.
>>
>>27162191
we got rid of fluttershy for a discord episode once, we literally sent her on a train out of the episode
>>
>Not exactly what you'd see in anime, but the core's there - a guy thinks he's hot shit, reveals his incompetence, gets punished.
> It's not core of Trixie.Core of Trixie is obsession with one specific person who she tries to overcome but always losses because of her own over-self confidence and pride.And it's not a classical character,it's a new age stuff,because people love laughing at over-determined autistis and have a hard on for silly stalker girls.
>>
>>27162230
>moving the goal post
What?
>>
>>27162289
-->>27162160
>>
>>27162217
Remind me who was the "rival"?
>>
>>27162275
>"We"
>>
>>27162363
ok i got rid of her
>>
>>27161157
That I do not know
My best bet is she's preparing for a show and is getting into character
Because twilight still doesent understand how showbuisness works.
>>
>>27161210
She came back during twilights performance
>>
>>27162920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGP5tlsfef0
That's exactly what I was referring to. She returns to her bravado immediately after being apologetic.
>>
>>27162960
That is a good point
To be fair dash is the same but twilight always tolerated it in dash so I can still understand how twilight is apprehensive.
>>
Please just let Trixie actually be in the right here. No bullshit, no evil plots. Just please please let Trixie be 100% in the right, and Twilight can be the paranoid little shit for ONCE.
>>
File: glimglamsprint.webm (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
glimglamsprint.webm
187 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>27163066
>Hooffields and McColts
>Lesson Zero
>The Crystalling
>It's About Time
>Make New Friends but Keep Discord
>>
>>27163066
Trixie was 100% in the right in her first episode.
Twilight basically shat on her stage performance for no reason other than being an autistic little shitlord.
>>
>>27164102
>Twilight basically shat on her stage performance

wut
>>
>>27164117
DYEWTS?
It starts with Spike being an annoying little faggot actually.
There is literally nothing wrong with anything she said, her whole career is built upon being grandiose like she displays in her performance in Ponyville.
She is literally doing her job as a stage performer and the M6+1 decide to be autists.
>>
>>27164164
She literally calls on them to challenge her though. She wins all her challenges and then challenges Twilight, who runs off out of fear of being seen as an unlikable showoff. Then, the two retard fans, Snips and Snails, decide they want to see her actually defeat an Ursa, so they find one and bring it to town. Trixie flubs and Twilight saves the day, humiliating Trixie merely because she had to in order to remove Ursa.

Both Trixie and Twilight basically did nothing wrong. Snips and Snails were the bad ones.
>>
>>27164164
didn't twilight just go home and only leave to deal with the space bear
>>
>>27164186
*Snips, Snails, and Spike were the bad ones.
>>
>>27164196
Spike did lead to them luring the Ursa, so this is true.
>>
Trixie on the front page!
>>
>>27162343
Did you never read it?
Each other, they were massive dicks to each other and wanted the glory for themselves but hung out together
>>
>>27163066
Gee, i wonder if it's similar to What About Discord or Lesson Zero :(
>>
>>27165423
But ,as I remember,there was no constant losers.
>>
File: 1455352175827.gif (948 KB, 560x340) Image search: [Google]
1455352175827.gif
948 KB, 560x340
>>27165496
Twilight will try to divert Starlight from Trixie all episode because she thinks Trixie will have bad influence on her student. But Trixie is no longer bad.
At some point Twilight exaggerates and does something stupid. Then she apologises in front of everybody.
>>
>>27159672
She's the vegeta of equestria.
>>
>>27165573
>as I remember,there was no constant losers

The guys under Jason
Especially the one set to get water and got kidnapped by a water nymph never to be seen again

They gave up looking for him and went about their journey
>>
>>27162289
I went to bed so I couldn't answer this sooner, but that's just details. Gods didn't give people who tried to rise too high a second chance. Most of them ended up dead, and you obviously can't do something like that on a kids' show.
>>
>>27165613
She...was.....NEVER BAD, being arrogant or mindcontrolled by an artefact is not being bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27165620
Discord was the vegeta and Fluttershy is Bulma.
>>
>>27165624
>some nameless soldiers
>competing with Jason
>>
>>27165671
>Hercules's boytoy
>Nameless

Ayy lamo
>>
>>27165678
>Hercules's boytoy
>boytoy
And here's the problem
Whose toy is Trixie?
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (10 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
10 KB, 160x224
>>27165657
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1454098891076.png (185 KB, 809x988) Image search: [Google]
1454098891076.png
185 KB, 809x988
>>27165657
>mindcontrolled by an artefact
How.. what? when? why? Did I miss anything, or is this just your stupid headcanon?
>>
>>27165657
Mind controlled? The fuck are you on about? She just got drunk off the power it gave her. She wasn't mind controlled, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>27165927
>>27166033
the Alicorn Amulet corrupts the wearer. DYEWTS?
>>
File: 1455885466465.jpg (35 KB, 484x440) Image search: [Google]
1455885466465.jpg
35 KB, 484x440
>>27165657
I have to share waifu with these kind of guys
>>
>>27166049
Doesn't being corrupted by something make a character "bad"?
>>
>>27166049
That isn't mind control, fuckface. Sure, it influenced her, but she still consciously made those decisions.

Not. Fucking. Mind control.

Read a fucking book.
>>
>>27166088
I'm not the retard with the exclamation points, moron. And yes, corruption =/= mind control, but it isn't just being drunk on power, either.
>>
File: 596082.png (457 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
596082.png
457 KB, 853x480
>>27166146
It doesn't matter how you call it. When Trixie took off the necklace she remained the same.
>>
>>27161299
To the death?!
>>
>>27166182
For a short, short while. Like, literally a few minutes. Corruption grew in her as her antics grew crazier with time, and there's no reason it all should end in a flash.
>>
>>27166088
>"It's the least I could do. I treated you and your friends so horribly when I was wearing that Alicorn Amulet. I just couldn't control myself. You can forgive me, can't you?"
She returned to her old self after a little bit and felt bad about what she did. No, it wasn't mind control, but it was a form of influence on her mind that made her insane and evil while she wore it. She originally only wanted to humiliate Twilight to get back at her over the Ursa thing, but the amulet made her crazy.

Now, she's had a while to be on her own again without the looming revenge thoughts, so who knows what will happen. She's definitely still egotistic, but she's never been evil.
>>
>>27165657
>"""mindcontrolled"""
power corrupts, that's why gun control will never work
the whole episode could've been a metaphor of the danger of one being better armed and everyone else inferior
>>
>>27165613
>>27165657
>obsessives over someone who was trying to save a Ponyvile as "showing up"
>black market dealings and bribery
>mad at one person but attacks everyone else
>wins against said person and then imprisons everyone else BUT the offending one and makes them slaves
>smashes Applejack head first into some crates
>takes Pinkie's method for eating and possibly breathing away
>uses whips on little children
>puts elected official in a bird cage
>attacks Rainbow with torture in mind after the "bad" amulet was removed
>only apologizes to the one least affected by her actions once said person was outside of town
>never even tries to make it up to the people she just terrorized and quickly leaves town without a word
In most places she would of been killed for what she did, forget a trial.
>>
>>27166546
She explained why she was obsessive though. She tried to perform and be her usual self outside Ponyville, but her exposure as a fraud and the story of the Ursa followed her everywhere she went, turning her into a laughing-stock. The only living she could make was on a rock farm.

Everything after that was the influence of the amulet on her mind, which she had to have been wearing for a while before reaching Ponyville. The influence wouldn't heal immediately after removing it, and that was shown by Trixie helping Twilight's show and apologizing.
>>
>>27166088
are you autistic? It was the whole point why she wasn't jailed.
>>
>>27166546
It was Alicorn amulet doing it for her. Do you think Shining Armor knew what he was doing in Crystal Empire when Chrysalis took over?
>>
File: BurntToasti.png (313 KB, 1400x1024) Image search: [Google]
BurntToasti.png
313 KB, 1400x1024
I don't really get it. I'd be surprised if her being a villain again is the route they take. I mean, her first episode was about keeping up appearances, she did a few nasty things and then got BTFO.
She returned filled with anger with intent to get back at Twilight, but some of the harsher things she did were really due to the Alicorn Amulet and she genuinely seemed apologetic at the end for the things she did. Twilight and Trixie appeared to have made up.

She can't be returning as a villain can she? Unless perhaps she became an even bigger laughing stock in her time away
>>
>>27166840
nah, I'm sure she's been off doing shows and whatnot, but with new creative ideas of how to make herself look good. She's clearly pretty happy with the smirk she had when she saw Twilight again, and if she's friendly with Starlight, that's pretty cool. You know how Starlight loves a "powerful wizard" in concept.
>>
>>27161844
Well said anon, I gotta agree with you here. It would've helped the show a lot to give Twilight a single and decent foil that would show up 1-2 times a season.

It's much too late now since they essentially made the show's lead protag into a mentor/mane 5 foil. (possibly starlight shimmer now)

Knowing how writers have been handling Twilight recently I'm guessing what happens is Trixie triggers the fuck out of Twilight to the point of Twilight sperging out. Eventually they all hug and forgive and talk about how great friendship is and Trixie becomes a butt of the joke before the episode ends.
>>
>>27166754
The point is that she's done several ass things outside of the amulet's control. Or did you think she was such an angel in Rainbow Rock.
>>
>>27167885
She's always been a bit of an ass, but the things she did before the amulet were consented to, to an extent. She challenged them and then showed them up. It just came to bite her when they thought she was more powerful than she was, ending up humiliating herself. The amulet though got her to antagonize ponies and put them in harm's way with no reason, and kept making her increasingly nutty the longer she wore it (see: her distrust of wheels).

In Rainbow Rocks her biggest cruel moment (dropping them under the stage) was under the influence of the Sirens' magic. In general she's just talk.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.