[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has mlp jumped the shark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Apex.png (948 KB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
Apex.png
948 KB, 1278x719
All of the fan pandering last season can't be matched.
And judging by the way this season is going, that's all out the window now. The show is now directed totally and completely towards it's core audience, the bronies had their day.

I feel like the last season finale was a final salute to the brony fandom. With the callback to all the previous villains, it was a real nice way to tie up the series with a bow.

But from now on, it's a downward spiral. A well run dry.
Ratings are down, core staff have jumped ship, many of the high-tier artfags have left the fandom (and I don't blame them after 6 years).

Most of the major plot threads have been resolved. I feel like it would not be such a bad thing for the show to call it quits after this season, rather than dragging on way too long Simpson-style.
>>
le X season is bad maymay
>>
>>27156002
K
>>
>>27156002
Twilight should have never became a Alicorn. Also give Fluttershy more screen time, best pony demands better treatment.
>>
>>27156018
>best pony demands better treatment
You're right, they do need to fix Pinkie's gag syndrome.
>>
>>27156027
>Pinkie best pony
She's not even best Pie, that honor belongs to Limestone.
>>
File: 1137125.png (927 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1137125.png
927 KB, 1024x1024
>>27156002
I would have had nothing but fond feelings for this series if it had ended with season 5.

I'm seriously anxious about the future of the show and not having much fun with it, right now.
>>
>>27156002
It has jumped, but I don't know where else to go
>>
>>27156002
Yeah Starlight was the best villain, not the most powerful-est, but she actually had a game plan. The only thing about her villain character that was off was her motives, that could have been better.
>>
>>27156032
>oneshot sister is better
Well... At least you didn't say Marble. Limestone IS a good Pie, I'll give you that.
>>
File: Twilight Abomination.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1029) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Abomination.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1029
>>27156002
>>27156047

You people are way too melodramatic.

After Twilight got wings at the end of season 3, I thought it was all over. Season 3 wasn't nearly as good as the first two, it was half the length and it ended with the worst episode in the history of the show.

Then season 4 turned out to be an improvement and season 5 was better still and had some of my all time favorite episodes (the premiere and Amending Fences). So I can't say that I've seen anything from this season that leads me to declare its the end times when I've already seen far worse.

Seriously, none of the episodes have even been bad.
>>
File: fluttershy 27.png (298 KB, 2500x1300) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy 27.png
298 KB, 2500x1300
>>27156018
>>
>>27156002
>Most of the major plot threads have been resolved.

the only plot in the first episode was nightmare moon
it ended 30 minutes later
your point?
>>
>le the show/fandom should be dead thread #9001
>>
>>27156075
Marble is just a Fluttershy clone. You would think Pinkie would understand Fluttershy since her twin sister acts just like her, but she isnt best pony so doesn't have be perfect.
>>
>>27156084
It's not that I'm afraid of bad writing. Just stupid shit being pulled. Like shipping.
>>
>>27156120

Well if it happens then I'll freak out.

But I don't see why I should now.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 320x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 320x373
>been seeing "the show is dead/dying" threads for five years now
>>
>>27156164
Well it's true

The show should've ended after S1
>>
>>27156084
that twilight looks like some Hindu deity
>>
Don't worry, Season 6 is the last season and the movie will ends the generation (and the ride)
>>
>>27156183
You should have stopped posting after season one you whiny faggot.
>>
>>27156002
>They should have ended the show before doing a good Spike episode
Madness
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.