[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with the addition of Dilemmas to the CCG, it got me thinking...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
So with the addition of Dilemmas to the CCG, it got me thinking...

Whatever fucking happened to the MLP CCG plugin for OCTGN? The CCG General?

Does no one give a shit anymore?
>>
>>27153219
why the fuck are these sideways?
>>
>>27153219
no one give a shit about card games
>>
>>27153251
They turn into Problem cards once you play them, which are sideways in this game.
>>
>>27153296
thats stupid, this game is stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_mpyw81hFrB1rpruyro1_500.gif (1012 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpyw81hFrB1rpruyro1_500.gif
1012 KB, 500x375
>>27153270
EXCUSE YOU.
>>
>>27153219
when will hasbro make their own version of hearthstone?

>>27153270
theres literally nothing wrong with playing a childrens card game.
>>
>>27153219
So... they're resources that turn into additional problems?

Huh. Interesting.
>>
>>27153219
I got no clue about this CCG but I fuckin love OCTGN. I'd be down to play this if there were actual cards for it.
>>
>>27153219
Interesting cards
>>
nyx card when
>>
File: 1280x720-xWW.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-xWW.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>27153659
There really needs to be an official crossover of Yugioh and MLP.

"You forced me to gaze inside my heart thinking I would find only darkness, but you were wrong. Believe what you wish but I know the truth! My heart is filled with the light of friendship and no magic can take that away, no matter how powerful!"
>>
>>27153251
The test version had them the other way, but they didn't work as well like that. They do their job better with the way they are now.

>>27155658
Unfortunately, the they haven't done the most recent block with OCTGN. A bit of a shame. At least the deadtree version isn't dead in my area.
>>
>>27153219
Not a general, but there's >>27147311
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.