[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some people were actually upset by this scene God, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefaultD1OI09P0.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultD1OI09P0.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>some people were actually upset by this scene

God, this fanbase can be really gay sometimes.
>>
>>27152470
Fluttershy deserves to cry. What a bitch.
>>
no u
>>
>>27152500
It's not that she deserves it, she's a very sweet pony. It's just that it was a funny scene.

Seriously, a fictional equine can't handle a little banter?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>27152470

>some people were actually upset by God
>>
>>27152470
This episode was great and I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>27152470
who got upset by what scene again?
>>
>>27152470
Which episode was this?
>>
>>27152656
The one where OP learned how to be a faggot (again)
>>
>>27152470
Fucking neo-/mlp/.

"Hurr derp hirr hey guys I'm Pinkie Pie and I'm here to tell you all that it's okay to act autistically retarded in public without getting punched, kicked, shunned, backstabbed."
>>
>>27152583
Jesus isn't god, hes the son of the neglectful cunt, get your shit straight.
>>
>>27152677
>I've only been on 4chan since after 2014, but that's long enough to start acting high and mighty and invoke an argument from authority because I disagree with something

As someone who rants about neo/mlp/ every time it comes up, take it from me when I say you really, really need to fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27152682
Most branches of christianity claims they're the same being, or some sort of "1/3 of a whole"
>>
>>27152470
>when you realize Fluttershy has made more ponies cry than anyone else on the show.
>>
>>27152634
Really?
>>
>>27152682
Fedorable
>>
>>27152470
This scene was ok because of the over-acting, but the reprise later on where Pinkie yells in her face in her own house was awful.
>>
>>27152765
Only idiots believe that.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>27152682

Nigger, do you even Council of Nicaea?

>Jesus is consubstantial with God the Father
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.