[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A modest business proposal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1460019305983.png (708 KB, 1022x1059) Image search: [Google]
1460019305983.png
708 KB, 1022x1059
To our beloved bronies and pegasisters,
We try to push it out of our heads, but we must accept the inevitable, we will someday pass on to the real Equestria. But what about our material forms? Can we really let normies prepare our funerals?

No. It is time for us to invest in a funeral arrangement service to provide especially for bronies and anime aficionados. We will finally show your TRUE friends and loved ones the real you, and not pretend that you were some cardboard cut-out person.

We will offer engraved with your favorite art, or you can go for a video screen option, solar powered. We can perform seperate rights or another service for your waifu, who you KNOW will be there for you in the hereafter.

The first 100 people to help contribute to the initial start-up of this enterprise will be offered a bag of cheetos- gratis.
>>
Not even the dead may know peace from this cringe.
>>
>>27151730
I want that fucking coat.
>>
Let's be realistic about this; almost nobody here will need a proper funeral, because years of solitary neet lifestyle means we won't be leaving any loved ones behind.
>>
>>27151730
I'm just gonna have someone throw my body in a woodchipper
>>
File: Faggot Is He.jpg (33 KB, 680x519) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Is He.jpg
33 KB, 680x519
>>27151730

Jesus Christ, the cringe.
>>
>>27151730
>a 4chan funeral service
Once the memes fade away, this might actually have a bit of a good idea to it.
Speaking of which; we should hold moot's unofficial funeral. He had a great service to the site, to forget him would be a disrespect.
>>
>>27151906
>namefag calls out cringe
The irony in this is fantastic.
>>
This waifufagotry is just a phase, sadly. Some day I'll actually want to go to heaven with my future wife and her son.
>>
File: Assblasted.gif (4 MB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
Assblasted.gif
4 MB, 425x425
>>27151916

>CONFORM TO ANONYMOUS CULTURE OR YOU'RE A FAG

lol, no. Stay assblasted, drone.
>>
File: 1460210430315.gif (102 KB, 400x475) Image search: [Google]
1460210430315.gif
102 KB, 400x475
>>27151730
in for the cheetos t b h

>>27151946
whatever you say, snowflake
>>
>>27151730
Nah m8, I plan on donating my skull to a classroom or theater, I want some breathing room and a good view when I die.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.