[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Symopsis: Rarity struggles to get Applejack to relax at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1369232525879.png (88 KB, 289x281) Image search: [Google]
1369232525879.png
88 KB, 289x281
>Symopsis: Rarity struggles to get Applejack to relax at the spa; when Twilight and Spike attempt to take over Applejack's simple farm chores, it turns out to be a more difficult job than they thought.

>It's a "Initially sounds like an Applejack episode but is probably going to focus more on Twilight's and Spikes WHACKY SHENANIGANS and Rarity's "DAAAAHLING" for 22 minutes" episode
>>
>>27148228
As long as the WHACKY SHENANIGANS are entertaining and maybe funny it could be an alright episode.
>>
>>27148234
this
>>
>>27148228
>Twilight tries out her mudpony powers on AJ's farm
could be neeat
>>
>>27148228
>episode still days away
>its-shit.jpg
>>
>>27148228
I bet it ends with Timberwolves again.
>>
>>27148228
Applejack's too boring to carry an episode on her own, what do you expect.
>>
>twilight takes place of applehorse
>kazoos starts playing
>>
File: 1328304790702.png (155 KB, 595x413) Image search: [Google]
1328304790702.png
155 KB, 595x413
>mfw it's an AJ imagining twily and spike burning down the apple acre while rarity does damage control episode
>>
>>27148228
>Rarity struggles to get Applejack to relax at the spa
>sexy times ensue
I want this T.B.H.
>>
>>27148228
It's going to be like the Last Roundup all over again
>>
Proof, as if it were even required at this point, that this entire enterprise is creatively bankrupt
>>
>>27148268
>days
>not weeks
>>
>AJ episode
And it's going to be shit, stupid mudponey.
>>
>>27148256
>Twilight tries to do everything the earth pony way out of respect for the apple family.
>After becoming frustrated with how slow and inefficient it is she just magics everything done.
>Instead of screwing it up applejack realises twilight did her job better then she ever could.
>Applejack fells deficient
>moral of the story is that some are just better than you in every way.
I wish a nigga would.
>>
>>27148420
I forgot. fuck.

That means derpibooru is going to be flooded with Princess Ember for another week!
>>
>>27148470
>That means derpibooru is going to be flooded with Princess Ember for another week!
I am perfectly fine with this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.