[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you went to Equestria and you found out your waifu was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: image.png (218 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 1024x896
What if you went to Equestria and you found out your waifu was a single mother. She needs someone to take care of her and her foal ever since the stallion bailed. She'll genuinely love and care about you if you do.

Will you accept her offer?
>>
>>27146197
Yes
I would love to raise a foal with my waifu
And I would use my spare time to look for the piece of shit that pumped and dumped her and cave his head in with a blunt object
>>
>>27146197
i would take her on a couple dates and slowly bond with the kid, when we are more used to each other i move in and eventually ask her to marry me.
Then one night i suddenly dissapear with my little belongings, im a minimalist.
Bonus points if by that time she already relies on me like i convinced her to rent a bigger place and im footing most of the bill or i got her to take more hours at work while i watched over the kid.
I love my waifu but i always wanted to do this to someone
>>
>>27146197
Sure, I see no problem with that. I have no idea why on 4chan being in a relationship with a woman with a kid already is looked down upon. That shit is common as hell nowadays. The only angle I see why the dislike it is if the woman is just looking for some poor fuck to be a money siphon/babysitter but thinking all single moms are like that is ridiculous. Anyways double yes if I can knock her up too, I want a big family.
>>
>>27146381
Because le cuck maymay
>>
File: 1384852243697.jpg (44 KB, 317x470) Image search: [Google]
1384852243697.jpg
44 KB, 317x470
>>27146197
>She'll genuinely love and care about you if you do.
>implying implications
>>
>>27146274
>>27146334
>>27146381
>>27146399

Reddit plz go
>>
>>27146412
ebin
>>
I'd be a great dad to my waifu's half-zebra son
>>
File: RARARARA.jpg (7 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
RARARARA.jpg
7 KB, 244x206
>>27146412
but i like it here
>>
File: 1086650.png (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1086650.png
479 KB, 1280x720
Yeah. But I would orchestrate a plan that would kill her child.

And in her grief she will be left with a hole in her heart for her child. Which means after some time she will want to have one again. Then I will talk her into getting more than one. She will think it is a good idea, because the more the merrier and if one dies she has another. So she will become my broodmare. I will impregnate her every time she is receptive and she will be my house wife.

That is my master plan.
>>
>>27146197
I'd sure assist my waifu, Vinyl. I am unsure but doubt being a DJ provides a living wage plus enough to raise a child alone.

I'd then proceed to impregnate her myself but not bail like a bastard.

I'd probably look for him later, give him a good wringing.
>>
File: 1460066049731.jpg (59 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1460066049731.jpg
59 KB, 960x852
>>27146334
retard, you just fucking pulled shit that happened to her in the first place, please consider pic related
>>
>>27146381
the problem is not the mother tho. Problems can be the real father i mean any single mother would tell you so much nasty shit about him that if half of it is true then you are as good as dead and im not joking you wouldnt belive the type of man that women reproduce with gang members, ddrug dealers, you name it
there is also a good chance that she was the problem all along, many adults are completely incapable of mantaining a relationship`so if this is the case she will eventually either get rid of you or you will wish she got rid of you
and there is always the kid. Kids dont take divorce well at all, if the dad is still present they will hate you and never bond with you. If he is not then the daughter will become a massive whore and the son a criminal.
Estadistically its asking for trouble.
>>
>>27146502
You don't deserve to have a waifu you degenerate fuck
>>
>>27146502

That's a good plan.
>>
>>27146526
well that mean she is used to it.
I mean i would never abandon my own kid, my father for as bad as he was was there like his father before him. Its an unspoken rule that one does not break the chain
>>
File: aXm2552xjU.jpg (125 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aXm2552xjU.jpg
125 KB, 900x900
>>27146197
I would never do this with a woman, no matter how much I like her, but I know and love my waifu. I know that her unfortunate situation can't be a result of being a selfish idiot.

I'd help her and love her foal, too.
>>
File: 1458166442704.png (80 KB, 1147x1233) Image search: [Google]
1458166442704.png
80 KB, 1147x1233
>>27146544
>>
>>27146556
i hope she cucks you before you get to make your bastardly move
>>
You should ONLY accept a single mother as your mate if she is a widow. NOTHING ELSE
>>
>>27146592
says WHO what are you the RULE MAKER?
>>
>>27146575
that would be kind of odd but ok. If she cucks me i can take advantage of it, i just storm out screaming like a madman and before i leave forever i look at the little kid straight in the eye and i tell them their mother is a whore and just ruined another relationship then spread the word so nobody attempts anything serious with her again
>>
>>27146647
it's because i told her that you plan on skipping out on her for no reason
>>
Nah I'd become her trusted friend who helps her through the emotional difficulties, pregnancy, help her when money is tight, etc.. Then on the day she goes into labor I'll be there by her side the entire time, and just when she starts to break down crying for exertion and exhaustion I'll look her in the eyes and tell her I love her, and that I will always be there for her and the foal.

Fast forward a few months, it's been rough but we've adjusted. In the intervening time we've been able to start an actual relationship and our own little family. Things are good, she's happier then she has ever been, the foal is healthy and growing, everything is bliss. Then one night I'll pack my shit and steal the foal, head straight for the nearest trading post and buy/beg for as many supplies as I can get. After that I head straight for the Badlands and seek out the Changeling Hive. My meager supplies keep myself and the foal alive long enough to be ambushed by Changelings. They lead me before Queen Chrysalis and I make my proposal, I'll give her the pony foal, a free supply of love and affection in exchange for power. She may question why she can't just take us both as food, I'll tell her that with my new power I'll pledge myself to the Hive and to getting revenge against the ones who wronged her in exchange for more power later on. If she agrees I'll return to my waifu and tell her I was kidnapped by Chnagelings along with the baby, and that we need Princess Twilights help, then I lead them all into an ambush in the Badlands.
>>
Yes. I would love them both and raise the filly/colt as my own.
>>
>>27146673
you dont know me nor my waifu tho
>>
>>27146696
Autism: the post.
>>
>>27146732
yes i do. how is confidential, all i can say is, im investigating for the first bastard who skipped down

>>27146739
/mlp/
>autism the board
4chan
>autism the website

check out our brand new 4chan store son you can buy exclusive autism products!

autism the action figure
autism the lunchbox
autism the breakfast cereal
autism the t-shirt
autism the flametrower

(the kids love this one)
>>
I'd shove her into a portal to Equestria.
>>
>>27146762
well ok, im honestly not that invested in my waifu nor my scheems. Worst case scenario she cheats and i cut my loses, as i said im minimalist.
That if you get her to belive you and that will be though as i wouldnt cheat on her nor give any telltale signs
>>
>tfw cuckshed cutie mark
>>
>>27146537
I agree with you its just that on here people act like its a given that all that shit is guaranteed. I've seen a lot of marital/divorce bullshit in my life and it really is a mixed bag on how all goes down. Its a complex issue that like everything else here it just boils down to insults and drivel.
>>
>>27146629
I am one of those people that keeps humanity moving forward.
>>
>>27146696
how about using your human knowledge to start a drug ring while keeping waifu and kid as a font threatening her with killing the kid if she ever finds out
>>
>>27146197
First off, my waifu is barren. Secondly, shit like that doesn't happen in Equestria, because ponies aren't horny monkeys like humans; they only make love when they are in love. So your hypothetical situation is completely impossible.
>>
>>27146842
can you blame them for being scared? we grew up seeing every adult man we knew get massively fucked by the system.
I guess maybe you are lucky, or 60 years old. I personally will be really fucking careful until the male pill hits the market and make sure i dont get trapped into a relationship with a woman while not being aware of her being a mother which is also something that happens too.
Girls grow up wit toy babys, boys grow up being told that getting a girl pregnant means poverty, slavery or worse
>>
>>27146884
Says who? It's possible because I say so. Now suck on my toes and tickle my prostate
>>
>>27146884
>be in love
>???????
>no longer in love
>our society places so much value on love and finding our life long companion that i bail to look for another mare
>>
File: molestia.jpg (8 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
molestia.jpg
8 KB, 199x253
>>27146197
>If she was still pregnant i'd push her down a flight of stairs, and if she had a child i'd raise it and then tell it it's whole life that his real dad beat his mom and raped her all the time, and then after he kills his dad i'd have the police ( or whatever the fuck they got ) put him in the electric chair ( or electric stable, idk how the fuck they kill ponies ) and then i'd have twilight send me back in time to before rainbowdash got pregnant and show her what would happen unless she married me and became my lawfully wedded bride.
>>
>>27147041
you were the father all along :(
>>
>rape
>>
>>27147100
even better :)
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 193x262
It is sort of unclear how my waifu even reproduces, so I may have thousands of bastard bug horses to help look after.
>>
>>27146884
>shit like that doesn't happen in Equestria
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 506x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 506x385
>>27146197
I don't know. I need to know more information about how it all happened and why he left her. Single motherhood usually goes hand in hand with craziness so I'd be careful.

I feel like the relation is gonna be all about the baby and not about my waifu and me. And it's not my child. I don't have to do this. And I can't stop thinking about feeling like a massive cuck.

Perhaps I could take care of her but I don't want to be called the father of the child. I'm just helping out in difficult times.
>>
I'd impregnate several mares and bail before the kid comes. Aint got no time fo that daddy shit.
>>
>>27146197
Do I get to fuck the filly and get her pregnant?
>>
>>27146197
Sure. And then I'd get her pregnant again. A half-sibling will help bring the new family together, and keep the other stallion pushed away. And every time he sees the new kid, it'll feel like he's getting keked himself. This will be especially useful if he has a change of heart later on and wants to get close to the foal, as these kinds of guys often do.
>>
>>27147849
then what would you do?
>>
>>27147891
Kick his ass!
>>
>>27146197
if i could fuck her little filly or colt, then yes.
>>
>>27147788
well yeah as long as you wait until she gets to legal age
>>
>>27146197
twi is already a single mother, I would love to be a positive influence for spike and help him bag rarity, ember, and whoever else he wants
>>
>>27146197
of fucking course
This is the only conceivable way we could raise cute chillun with the mare we love.
>>
>>27150847
>having rainbow dash as your mother
poor kid
>>
wow what a pedo thread
>>
>>27146480
and this is not your shithole. so lurk moar or gtfo
>>
>>27147288
underrated post
>>
>>27146197
Anyone who doesn't accept this because of the kid is either someone who knows they probably shouldn't be raising a child for whatever reason (which is fine) or an insecure baby.
>>
>>27152524
Or a fucking white male
>>
File: Rarity_annoyed_S2E5.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_annoyed_S2E5.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Marital problems general please stay in your containment thread. We don't need your shitty cuck fetish fucking up the board.
>>
>>27152574
i thought this was the pedo thread

captcha is candy
>>
My waifu must be a pure virgin who never kissed or even h-held hoofs with anyone else, or there's no deal
>>
>>27152755
Stop being so childish, anon. You're making me excited.
>>
should thread live or die?
>>
>>27146537
it's funny how easy it is to identify hard-core conservatives on the internets.
>>
>>27153243
I salute your dedication to being forever alone.
>>
>>27154403
>shaming people for having standards when it comes to their waifu
I don't get it. If you have to settle for someone you won't be able to love, what's the point of not just going for 3D?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.