[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /mlp/, please explain to me how your series isn't pulling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: large[1].png (314 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
314 KB, 768x1024
Okay /mlp/, please explain to me how your series isn't pulling the same shit Sonic did 10 years ago with Sonic 06
>>
>watching sanic

Sorry I'm not a fucking autist.
>>
>>27141067
Sega didn't have scripts re-written for the purpose of advertising shitty toys.
>>
>>27141067
What are you trying to say lad?
I don't sonic
>>
>>27141067
Never watched Sonic, don't intend to. Ever.
>>
You don't actually seem to grasp how thorough the suck is for Sonic '06. Watch a playthrough. The game was a gameplay and coding disaster much more than it was a story disaster. It stands as a legendary example of how *not* to make a game.

You want that from poni, you'll have to go back to G3.5.
>>
>>27141095
Twilight = Sonic
Sunset = Shadow
Starlight = Silver
>>
>>27141067
In Equestria snowboards actually work
>>
File: 1452265358089.png (281 KB, 544x732) Image search: [Google]
1452265358089.png
281 KB, 544x732
>>27141086
>I'm not a fucking autist.
>>
>>27141067
>good music
>garbage everything else
>takes place on realistic world rather than fantasy world
>humans look like shit
>has maybe 2 or 3 fuckable girls
It did, its called Equestria Girls
>>
>>27141111
>main character has multiple counterparts
>G-GUYS ITS SANIC, SEE?
Just stop, this makes as much sense as saying MLP is like DBZ because alicornhood = super saiyan
>>
>>27141086
>>27141095
Classic sonic was fucking awesome up till sonic heroes. Fight me.
>>
>>27141143
The way they relate is similar.
>>
>>27141153
"Classic" Sanic refers to the pre-Adventure games.
>>
>>27141067
We already went through our Sonic 06.

>>27141111
Shadow was cool.
Starlight is better than Silver.
>>
>>27141160
its almost like these archtypes are fucking timeless classics no matter how awful sega messes up their performance and presentation
>>
>>27141111
Quads confirm
>>
>>27142225
>Shadow was cool.
Shadow as a character was meh and progressively got worse until it got fucking ridiculous in his own spinoff game. In 06, though, he was surprisingly well done due to him having a purpose and goal beyond "muh edgy past" and his story mode was the least broken one.
Kind of like how Sunset was made better in FG when she actually had something to work towards.

>Starlight is better than Silver
>wibbily wobbly timey wimey
>muh girlfriend
>special snowflake abilities
Sounds about the same to me famalam
>>
>>27141067
Sonic 06 was rushed out of the door, went through development hell and promised too much, it's a -completely- different situation to anything MLP will or already faces.
>>
>>27143296
So they are the same!
>>
>>27143353
Yeah
And I suppose that means Starlight would get her ass beat by Sunset, too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHPfX1LX6k
>>
>>27143415
Sunset actually powered up to a super form...twice.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.