[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you own these toys /mlp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1136290.png (78 KB, 302x250) Image search: [Google]
1136290.png
78 KB, 302x250
Why don't you own these toys /mlp/?
>>
>>27141038
They're not out yet.
>>
>>27141038
They're not McFarlane's
>>
>>27141038
It's weird to cum on a human doll.
>>
>>27141152
This is the most sensible answer.
>>
Because they look terrible and are based on terrible media.
>>
>>27141211
>terrible media.
Well we all know the show is shit.
>>
>>27141236

If the show is shit then EQG is worse than shit, weak argument.
>>
>>27141282
Except EqG is the same quality as the show lmao
>>
>>27141642

Not really, and you'll fail to prove it objectively, so just accept a guy on the internet doesn't like a bad movie, it'll be easier for you.
>>
>>27141038
My friend and my cousin works at the local tesco and I don't like to order things.
>>
>>27141652
You're the one who has to prove himself objectively since you're the one who made the claim, and since you can't do it you should just accept that you're opinion doesn't determine the quality of something :3
>>
They are dumb
>>
>>27141652
I don't care that you din't like the Matrix.
>>
>>27141670
How?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.