[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13
>Reverted Raise This Barn nerf
>Truth Detection was destroyed with new nerf
>Buy Some Apples! buff makes you maybe 0.01% less likely to be booted out of any serious raid if you specced into it
>Element of Honesty's other options are STILL shit

Jesus christ, can Honesty players get any non-tank options? I'm so fucking sick of dealing with Kindnessfags that don't realize you need to heal 24/7 if you're not reapplying fuckhuge buffs.

Any other Honestyfags have advice? I really don't want to pay for a non-shit character.
>>
>>27138357
MLP Online?
>>
>>27138386
I, too, desire information
>>
>>27138386
>>27138391
You are both retards, its a joke thread
>inb4 spoonfeeding
I've been dealing with idiots in real life all day, fuck you
>>
File: the reference.png (373 KB, 982x2112) Image search: [Google]
the reference.png
373 KB, 982x2112
>>27138386
>>27138391
I'm sorry.
>>
>tfw no MMORPG where you can choose an Element to align with, and then you go on horse adventures

Oh my god just fucking end it, I never wanted something unobtainable so bad in my life
>>
Fail number one is thinking that specing Kindness means *all* they can do is Heal.

Generosity is all buffs and heals, at least Kindness has a bonus to Radiant damage when all the raid needs to do is not be retarded and avoid AOE's.

Back to the main question though:

If you're running an Honesty build... They're Tanks. What did you expect?

Really you should be running Loyalty if you wanted to off-tank and/or do dmg during boss fights.

I do agree it's a bit lame that Truth Detection was nerfed, but you have to admit Changeling players were getting pretty much screwed left and right with how consistent it was before. The re-balance was inevitable.

I am glad though that Raise this Barn was restored to it's pre-nerf glory. That instance only took like 10 minutes to clear with a good Magic build and it looks like i'll be able to get back in and grind the shit out of it for Bits again now.
>>
>Nyxposting got buffed (AGAIN)
>>
>>27138421
Wait, so did they remove "Not For Other's Benefit" or some shit? No more buffs based on how much you heal? Shit now I feel like an asshole.

TD was literally the only reason I picked Honesty to be CARLOS FUCK OFF though, it sounded like I could be Phoenix Wright. Plus there were some decent support skills in there so I could do more than TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK. This game will make me a pathological liar I swear to god.

Also I meant the Raise This Barn SKILL, not Quest. Pretty sure it's still a waste of time, sorry. What's your character name? I'm not complete shit I swear.

I'm so sorry for this clash of ideas but dammit I really liked my Kindness ideas.
>>
>It Was Under E's duration lowered

How the fuck do I plan a party and pull out a party cannon in such a short time?! No amount of silly objects can make me fast enough so it's just a mobius loop of "FUCK YOU, PLAY LOYALTY."

Is it time for a new Laughter meta? Can we go back to Party of One builds again?
>>
File: 1450980927655.gif (1 MB, 398x324) Image search: [Google]
1450980927655.gif
1 MB, 398x324
>>27138432
>shilling nyx addon
Fuck off right there with that shit taste son. Nyx is amateur tier. Lunascape is the addon of choice if you need help with buffs/debuffs. It's intuitive, unlike nyx. If I wanted a UI that looked like an edgy twelve year old vomited it up in mspaint, you thought wrong shill.
>>
>>27138473
>needing an addon
>and it's not MapleSparkle

I-I just like Twily, a lot
>>
File: Shell On Earth.jpg (97 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
Shell On Earth.jpg
97 KB, 540x405
>>27138357
>tfw Tank main
>tfw Tank hasn't been changed since he was released in 1.8 with the other pets
>tfw nobody plays him anymore so nobody bitches when you play non meta builds because they don't know what the meta is

Feels good mang

Also, can anyone confirm if they're going to release Torch as a new world boss in the next build. I keep seeing people talk about it but I can't find any sauce.
>>
File: mad shiny.png (25 KB, 377x350) Image search: [Google]
mad shiny.png
25 KB, 377x350
>another Loyalty buff
>>
File: 1460838653900.png (177 KB, 754x797) Image search: [Google]
1460838653900.png
177 KB, 754x797
Who the fuck plays an Assistant besides an utter masochist? I swear, they are nothing but a sad joke the developers decided to put in the game.
>>
File: 1444498508608.gif (192 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1444498508608.gif
192 KB, 425x425
>>27138570
>Not wanting sweet 2X Experience points
>Not wanting to get boss points for sweet optional romancing
>Not wanting to work for your gold

I bet you use cheat engine
>>
>>27138570
>no secondary stat, only restriction is cooldowns
>not much equipment but LODS OF EMONE for pots

Stop playing them as supports, the "Thanks But No Thanks " tree scales ridiculously well in endgame.
>>
File: 1458214168647.png (31 KB, 1250x882) Image search: [Google]
1458214168647.png
31 KB, 1250x882
What was /v/'s reaction when our game got announced on E3 a few years back?
>>
>>27138584
>implying it ended

You should've seen /hsg/'s reaction to learning this is what their Homestuck Kickstarter dosh went to. APEX FUCKING KEK, there were three suicides in the first hour. Then I had to preorder MLPO so maybe there were 108 an heroes.

Okay this is too much wish fulfillment right.
>>
>>27138579

>2x Experience points

You're still weaker than anyone else at the same level including Illusionists (who are ridiculously good at drawing aggro with their Boast skill) until endgame, but until then you're dead weight.

>Working for your gold

to do what? Troll the auction house or rip off other players? typical Assistant players, always hoarding equipment even they can't use it.
>>
>>27138615
>not being a le happy merchant to trade rare unequippable shit for also rare equippable shit

Friendship is magic and you are clearly a dimwitted barbarian. Faggot.
>>
File: raramfw.jpg (179 KB, 696x660) Image search: [Google]
raramfw.jpg
179 KB, 696x660
>>27138403
>implying I wasn't merely pretending to be retarded
>>
Anyone want to join my generosity dude for a Shadow of Sombra raid on Twilight Server?
>>
>>27138736
Hold up, are you specced into Fanbase or Jewels? I'd play either way but my toaster opens a portal to hell within whenever a high level player is fucking shit up with her 40+ groupie followers. FIX YOUR GAME HASBRO

My main is a Speed Demon Loyalty character by the way.
>>
>>27138736
>Going into the Twilight server where the admins are OCD freaks banning anyone who litters

Spike servers are where it's at, my friend. There, the people are in power
>>
File: 1455413416242.png (175 KB, 800x785) Image search: [Google]
1455413416242.png
175 KB, 800x785
>>27138924

The only people who play on Spike servers are Hipster Douchefags.

it's all about the Applejack servers.
>>
>>27138944
>giving Hasjew money after the Sigma Harmonics expansion

Get on the Lord Anders custom server already, it's nor/mlp/eople approved!
>>
>>27138736
Magicfag here, Student build, when are you starting?
dear god I want this to be real so bad
>>
>>27138944
Why anyone would pay for the Premium Applejack servers is beyond me. It's already widely known that everyone there's as pretentious as /lit/ but as tasteless as /tv/
>>
>>27139037
I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT

I'm actually posting some ideas from an RPG Maker game I'm making. I've kept it under wraps because it's admittedly a tad autistic, but there's some good progress I've made in The 7th Element of Harmony.

NO WAIT DON'T RUN AWAY IT'S LIKE 7TH STAND USER, NOT A SELF-INSERT. Well not MY self-insert but YOURS.
>>
File: 1455229379022.gif (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1455229379022.gif
1 MB, 853x480
>>27138357
>not playing illusionist
>not buffing/debuffing like a monster
>>
>>27139650
The only good Element for Illusionist is Magc though. And Magic is shit now. You might get mileage out of Bookworm Magic Illusionist but you better have a godly tank.

Generosity Illusionist is a meme build before you shitpost. Even Seamstress Generosity.
>>
>>27138432
Nyx is literally the phlog of MLP online
>>
>>27139827
I miss good ol' phlog.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.