[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you befriend your favorite pony? Bonus points if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How would you befriend your favorite pony?

Bonus points if you write a short green about it
>>
i'd bait her with hayburgers and books
>>
>Walk up to pone
>Say hello to pone
>Remind pone that she's supposed to be making new friends and offer to become a new friend
>Become friend

Now I want you to play a game, who is my favourite pone?
>>
File: 7.png (1020 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7.png
1020 KB, 1280x720
>>27133467

Honestly I'm not sure how it'd play out... though Starlight would certainly take interest in a strange sentient creature with no knowledge of her past, since there'd be a clean slate and not as much fear or anxiety. I'd want her to reveal her past, all the same; just to get it out of the way. We'd read books together, play board games, take relaxing walks, maybe go out to dinner. Pretty simple stuff. I can imagine her following me all over the castle, considering how bored and lonely she must get at times.

Over time, she might start taking risks by purposely walking in on me after I'm out of the shower, or asking timidly if she can see my dong. Maybe we'd even mutually masturbate together while Twilight's away, once we've built up enough trust? Who knows?
>>
>>27133467
With my dick.
>>
File: 1460842843366.png (268 KB, 506x574) Image search: [Google]
1460842843366.png
268 KB, 506x574
>>27133467
The same way I make friends in real life.
Drugs and cigarettes.
>>
>>27133467
I would most likely cook for her and share some human cuisine, perhaps play her music if I have access to anything. beyond that I would like to just sit out in a field and talk about the little differances between our cultures.
>>
>>27133504
Moondancer?
>>
>>27133619
>Over time, she might start taking risks by purposely walking in on me after I'm out of the shower, or asking timidly if she can see my dong. Maybe we'd even mutually masturbate together while Twilight's away, once we've built up enough trust? Who knows?
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>27133467
Stroke her ego.
>>
>>27133467
>shoot with tranquilizer dart
>blind and hog tie
>take back to my lair
>have nice dinner
>release them and tell them to text me
>>
>Well, Starlight, I guess neither of us know too much about friendship. Maybe we could learn together?
Rapists BTFO.
>>
>>27133839
>Rapists BTFO.
How?
>>
>>27133467
>find myself in a place i have never been to
>some sorth of room with high cielings and colums
>dreams man, i wonder where the fuck i am
>keep walking there is a throne, cool im in a castle
>sitting in throne is horse, horse has wings and horn
>look at horse for a while, horse looks at me with the same the fuck? expression
>keep walking hoping to find something
>horse tags along, i dont mind. It seems friendly
>there are some stairs so i climb them, there are some hallways with rooms but i dont really want to open them and i finally reach a valcony
>sit watching a big ass city
>friend horse sits next to me
>pet horse for a bit, i mumble i wonder if you are a girl
>horse talks back tells me that she is a girl
>kind of wierd but you know its a dream
>i ask her where is the king and if i can speak with him
>horse gives me a puzzled look
>you know your owner?
>...
>a human?
>whats a human?
>you are kidding right? im a human
>pleased to meet you human, i am celestia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.