[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
headcannon thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Post your headcannons.
>>
File: 1082264.png (291 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1082264.png
291 KB, 1024x768
>>27133465
MLP doesn't exist
Anon fell in a coma after a terrible accident and everything he sees is a coma induced dreams, including his weird passion for a show for little kids about minit talking pastel colored horses.

Like a comforting memento of child years
>>
File: this is ganon.jpg (12 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
this is ganon.jpg
12 KB, 197x256
>>27133465
>that equestria is real
that we watch ponyvile as a tv show
while in equestria
they watch us as a tv show
prove me wrong
>>
>>27133540
>innocent and qt pones obsessing over a show featuring self-destructive monkeys leading boring lives in massive, grey cities, as the condition of their world is steadily getting worse and worse.
Srsly man that'd be fucking weird
>>
>>27133465
Nyx is canon
>>
>>27133540
Is that ganon?
>>
>>27133465
Ponies are actually a variety of Faerie Folk and live in the Sidhe, specifically they tend to fall into the "nature spirit" sort of category.

This is also why Celestia and Luna are only princesses, they fear angering The Morrigan or The Phantom Queen.
>>
File: Flammarion.png (2 MB, 1455x1080) Image search: [Google]
Flammarion.png
2 MB, 1455x1080
CELESTIAL SPHERES MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>27134040
Seinfeld.
>>
>>27133465
Nurse Redheart is actually Twilight, Twilight died in season 3 and exploted, thus Celestia erased Redheart's mind making her think that he is Twilight and giving her the title of Princess Alicorn.
This is why we haven't see Redheart in 4 years.
>>
File: 48249874297728454928.png (273 KB, 720x983) Image search: [Google]
48249874297728454928.png
273 KB, 720x983
>>27134108
>>
my head cannon is that spike is realy a royal dragon air but he and his family were separated when he was a egg. after that he was found by ponys form canterlot and was brought to the city and mixed in with all the other test eggs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.