[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My autistic theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>As far we know, Rainbow Power seams the most powerful force in equestria
>The map in Twilight's castle is said to be tied to everything in Equestria
>The Crystal Heart takes the love and happiness from those around it then shoots a beam that makes people crystal and spreads love across Equestria
>Celestia and Luna just keep the ball rolling

What if Twilight's destiny is to achieve total harmony between all creatures in Equestria, have them all feed love into the crystal heart while also feeding rainbow power into the heart to supercharge it and having the following blast tie everything in Equestria into the same force that gives ponies their magical properties and cutie marks?
>>
>>27132337
what if I cock vore rainbow dash then cum rainbows for the rest of my life?
>>
>>27132337
So basically the synthesis ending of Mass Effect 3?
>>
>>27132337
You are my today kek master.
>>
>>27132350
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, /mlp/!
>>
>>27132337
She is obviously going to replace sunbutt and use her new position to achieve world peace
>>27132350
kek
>>
File: Lyreeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (21 KB, 358x397) Image search: [Google]
Lyreeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
21 KB, 358x397
>>27132599
That's exactly what I thought
>not doing the Control Ending
>>
>>27132337
kek
>>
>>27132350
>Rainbow Dash serves as a catalyst in your nuts, never digested and instead uses her for sperm production, whenever you cum you can hear her yelling at you from your urethra while your balls shrink and tighten around her form
>>
>>27133300
>>27132350
new fetish acquired
>>
>>27132350
h-holy..unf
>>
File: pon.png (364 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
pon.png
364 KB, 1000x1500
>>27132337
OR
>What if Twilight's destiny is to indoctrinate all the other species to match our preferences despite having vastly different culture and brain chemistry, and have them all feed love into the crystal heart while also feeding rainbow power into the heart to supercharge it, having the following blast finally purge those fucking parasite bugs once and for all, while also cementing the princesses tyrannic rule?
>>
>>27132350
Just lost at the pic
>>
>>27132350
I have a feeling this post will get screencapped
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.