[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would make the more interesting story? The Mane Six interacting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: a_whole_new_world.jpg (115 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
a_whole_new_world.jpg
115 KB, 999x799
Which would make the more interesting story?
The Mane Six interacting with the human world (with Twilight telling them everything she knows about the other side) or the Humane Seven in Equestria? (With Sunset guiding them about everything she remembers).

Regardless, they can't end the franchise without at least exploring these ideas.
>>
File: small.jpg (27 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
27 KB, 240x240
>>27130370
>>
>>27130370
Only the latter is possible since EqG has no business being in FiM
>>
>>27130398
>latter
Fuck, i mean former
>>
>>27130390
by which I mean the mane six and humane six (plus sunset) swap roles for the day or two to see what the others life is like.
>>
>>27130409
I also had that in mind. Although I was thinking it would be by accident so it wouldn't seem so slice of life.
>>
>>27130370
>implying the movies are even remotely canon
>>
>>27130512
That didn't even have anything to do with the fucking question.
>>
>>27130370
They've already taken away HiE, might as well shit on transformation stuff too.
>>
File: I CAME RAINBOWS.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
I CAME RAINBOWS.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>27130409
That would actually be pretty hilarious to see.

>Human AJ doesn't know how to buck appletrees, and Pony AJ doesn't know about human harvesting tech.
>Pony Dash, while good at kicking a ball, would have trouble playing soccer with legs, while Human Dash while knowing how to fly, couldn't stand up to her pony twin's prowess
>Human Rarity would get overwhelmed by Pony Rarity's far more lucrative business ventures
>Pony Fluttershy would have trouble with the concept of an animal shelter and possibly try to free them all or take them all
>Pinkie Pie would... Have very little difference between them. Maybe pony Ponk tomfoolery with technology

>Meanwhile Sunset and both Twilights are tearing their hair out trying to manage them all.
>>
>>27130524
Stay mad, faggot. Stay mad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.