[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking a film class in school has taught me a lot about movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mmmystery1.jpg (40 KB, 612x400) Image search: [Google]
mmmystery1.jpg
40 KB, 612x400
taking a film class in school has taught me a lot about movies i think. for example we watched this today. i noticed that all the parts of the episode that are in the past are in black and white. just like old movies are in black and white. old movies were made in the past
>>
>>27130192
>old movies were made in the past
well done anon, you've solved it.
also is this the new version of prompt threads?
>>
>>27130218
no I only do prompts in school when my teacher gives me an essay
>>
>>27130192
I...I genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not. The board has actually gotten that bad.
>>
>>27130238
some fag lately has been going by the name a7xfan, it's all shitposting

https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/username/a7xfan/page/1/
>>
File: 74d.jpg (21 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
74d.jpg
21 KB, 456x297
>>27130192
not this faggot again
>>
>>27130238
I can tell a joke

why did the chicken cross the road
to get away from the kfc!
>>
my teacher in special ed always tells me im smart thats why ive figured out this
>>
>>27130257
I dont go to special ed
>>
>>27130263
quit pretending to be me or ill tell my mum and shell beat you
>>
>>27130270
go back to england please I'm not iresh I don't say mum
>>
>>27130276
your really stupid, irishes arent from england but ireshland
>>
>>27130287
really? cool.
>>
>>27130295
thank me
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 699x1024
>>27130192

GOOD JOB RETARD
>>
>>27130192
>all the parts of the episode that are in the past are in black and white. just like old movies are in black and white
Do you really need a film class to come to this conclusion?
>>
>>27130301
thanks but I am not in retard I take normal class
>>
>>27130192
You know, I recently met the actor John Barrowman (who plays Jack Harkness) when he was in my town for Wizard World (or I think that's what it's called), and asked him a question at a Q&A panel. I asked him what the challenging parts of being an actor is, and what advice could he give to an aspiring actor. He said acting wasn't a challenge for him, but when you do become famous, don't be an asshole. He said "You're not God, you're just a man, so don't look at yourself that way. Don't be an asshole." How the fuck can I not love the shit outta a guy after that?
>>
>>27130321
cool
dont know him yet though. was he ever in boondock saints
>>
File: Diggernix.jpg (82 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
Diggernix.jpg
82 KB, 362x263
Unironically kill yourself OP.
>>
>>27130363
no
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.