[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Raymond introduced his family to ponies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
What would happen if Raymond introduced his family to ponies?
>>
>>27126995
I don't know but seeing a picture of Raymond on /mlp/ made me laugh extremely hard. He's just waving like "ayy whats up, just passing through. Don't mind me."

Fucking raymond.
>>
some low energy reactions, a laughtrack and millions of dollars in advertisements sold

taking money from these goyim is our obligation as god's chosen people, buppee
>>
>Marie! Come look at what your son is watching!
>He's your son too!
>Naw, my son would choose the white horse, not some dragon schmuck.
>canned laughter to fade us out
>>
>I see how as soon as I tell you that my favorite pony is Rarity, you lose interest in Fluttershy.
>>
The episode starts with Raymond watching an episode of mlp on a Saturday morning, eating a bowl of popcorn.

His wife comes down, putting on earrings, telling him about how she's in a rush to do x, y, z when she sees what's on the TV.

She asks what he's doing, but he keeps his eyes glued to the TV, eating his popcorn.

She becomes glued to the TV as well, stopping what she should be doing and taking a seat next to him on the couch.

Beat.

She begins eating popcorn out of the bowl. [laughter]
>>
>>27127308
Robert storms through the door, complaining about how Raymond won't pick up the phone. He's been trying to get some jumper cables to start his car.

He sees both Raymond and his wife eating popcorn and watching My Little Pony.

He makes smarmy remarks about how Raymond likes the pretty colors.

Pinkie Pie makes a funny comment and all three of them laugh. [laughter]

Robert makes and excuse to sit next to them.

Beat.

He tries to reach for some popcorn, but Raymond slaps his hand away without his eyes leaving the screen. [laughter]
>>
>>27127357
Raymond's parents enter the house, carrying his kids with them.

Marie begins to talk about how much fun the kids had at the park.

Frank says a smarmy remark about how the twins almost did something besides the teeter-totter. [laughter]

They begin to notice that the three on the couch aren't listening.

Robert reaches for the popcorn again to have it swiped out of his hand again. [laughter]

They all begin to watch the TV with their attention plastered to the screen.

Frank says he likes the white one.

They all give him a dull look and go back to watching the screen. [laughter]
>>
I am laughing because this thread is taking off.
>>
>>27127426
That's all I've got. Don't really know where to go from there.
>>
File: 1377546470494.gif (174 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1377546470494.gif
174 KB, 500x282
This sounds like you really put some thought into this before this thread popped up.
>>
>Raymond has to teach his kids to be nice with the other kids at school
>He brings up a friendship lesson he learned from My Little Pony
>Word slowly reaches the rest of his family, who sympathetically try to intervene from his "addiction"
>"Awww, moooom. You've got it all wrong."
>>
>>27127078
Everybody loves Raymond.
>>
File: face 117.gif (1 MB, 448x405) Image search: [Google]
face 117.gif
1 MB, 448x405
>>27127540
>>27127141
>>27127308

breddy gud
>>
>>27127176
>he goes back to his breakfast, does that spoon thing as he eats his cereal
>>
File: Doug Heffernan.jpg (13 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
Doug Heffernan.jpg
13 KB, 240x260
>>27126995

Hey, Ray, wanna come over and bitch about our harpy wives?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.