[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony Sleepover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: post-4006-0-72065600-1342472969.png (2 MB, 2780x1800) Image search: [Google]
post-4006-0-72065600-1342472969.png
2 MB, 2780x1800
It's a dark and stormy night--a perfect night for a sleepover with your favorite waifus. Anon notices that they start to get bored and want to have more fun.

What do you do?
>>
>>27125255
Give them Mountain Dew and send them to bed.
The dreams will certainly entertain them
>>
http://pastebin.com/rvBHC9PV

The only authorized way to post stories anymore.
>>
>>27125506
Nice story.
>>
*Rainbow Dash leaves the room*
>Pinkie: Wanna see something super amazingly funny, anon?
Uh sure
*Twilight climbs onto Rainbow's sleeping bag, sits down and takes an almighty shit, moving her flank from side to side as she grinds it into the fabric
*They close the sleeping bag over and turn off the lights*
>*giggling* night anon, she's gonna flip
Anon stares horrified into the darkness and contemplates an escape into the safety of the wild, stormy night
>>
File: Rainbow's_Epic_WTF_face.png (563 KB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow's_Epic_WTF_face.png
563 KB, 1768x992
>>27125573
Anon, WTF?
>>
>>27125573
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOAR
>>
>>27125595
Replace shit with piss and I actually experienced this irl
>>
>>27125618
Sounds like hell.
>>
File: thatsmyfetish.gif (917 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
thatsmyfetish.gif
917 KB, 165x115
>>27125573
>>
>>27125618
Tell us your tale, Anon.
>>
>>27125618
were you the victim or the perpetrator?
>>
>>27125639
>>27125652
It was in a hotel/hostel on a school trip. I was an onlooker. There were six of us per room, we'd get up in the middle of the night and creep around, fucking with people in the other rooms. And one guy while he was out fucking with someone else's room, we went into his, a guy I know crawled into his sleeping bag, removed his underwear and let loose. He also pissed on the mattress beneath it afterwards and flipped it upside so the guy wouldn't notice. It was weird but funny
>>
>Rape
>>
>>27125757
Hahaha shit thats the best. at a sleep over i was at when i was little we stuck cheezies in the nose of this one guy that was a really deep sleeper. another time (i didnt see this part) someone licked his dick while he was asleep
>>
>>27125816
>ITT when it's not a party until you lick someone's dick while they sleep.
>>
>>27126143
No homo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.