[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SS: Hey, who is that over there >RD: Who him? He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x351
>SS: Hey, who is that over there
>RD: Who him? He's Anon he's more or less a loner.
>FS: He also needs to get a haircut.
>Fluttershy turns to Anon and shouts at the top of her lungs "GET A HAIRCUT, FAGGOT!"
>SS: I'm going to go talk to him and see why he is so alone
RD: You really do not want to do that. He is extremely edgy, I have a massive thing for him and tried to talk to him. He avoided me for a while but when I told him that I like him he called me a lying cunt. I still want to be with him
>SS: Right. I'm going to talk to him now
>RD: Your funeral
>>
>>27124569
I forgot to make a line green. Whatever, if anyone wants to pickup on this prompt please do
>>
>>27124569
>>FS: He also needs to get a haircut.

It's harder to get shorter than 3 mm and still look decent
>>
>>27124794
I myself have very long hair. I'm just making fluttershy purposely out of character
>>
bump for potential
>>
>>27124569
>Meanwhile, a bald Anon looks around, confused.
>>
>>27125382
Meanwhile, his undergarment-infested jungle, is dancing.
>>
File: 1460922457595.jpg (168 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1460922457595.jpg
168 KB, 1280x800
>>27124569
Does anyone else just get depresses seeing these threads?
>You will never get to befriend six qt highschool girls
>>
>>27125426
Tbh I just want to see a writefag write it out. With the changes I made to fluttershy's personality still in their stoey
>>
>>27124569
>fluttershy shouting at him to get a haircut when she has the longest hair
kk bitch fuk ur dumb dyed ass
>>
Requesting writefags
>>
>>27125454
>With the changes I made to fluttershy's personality still in their stoey
Weirdly adverse to long hair?
No but seriously, what's stopping you from writing it up yourself? It's clear you have bits and pieces of what you want and would probably freak if the writefag couldn't read your mind and have it go exactly as you planned.
>>
>>27126452
I'm a shit writefag. I don't go into details well, I don't explain things well at times, and overall it comes out as shit
>>
Page 9
>>
Bump before bed
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 447x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 447x433
>>
>>27128216
Pedo
>>
>>27125426
thats pretty sad bro
>>
>>27125356
>potential
This is an old well green'd for prompt Anon.
>>
>>27126600
Screw it. I might be a shit teir writefag, but I'm gonna give it a go anyways. Might post tonight or later tomorrow, so keep the thread alive
>>
>>27128415
I have returned
>>27124569
>be Anon
>currently you're doodling plans on a map you have drawn of the school
Finally, it is almost done.
>SS: "What's almost done"
NOTHING!
>you're shocked. You've been so busy planning that you haven't been paying attention to your surroundings. And now I'm struggling to hide away my plans. Luckily she doesn't seem to look like she suspects anything
>SS: "Private business huh? I understand. Anyways, it's nice to meet you. My name is Sunset Shimmer."
Get away from me you normalfaggot. I bet you're only over here to mock me
>SS: "W-what? No, I'm here because you looked lonely and I-"
Look, leave me alone. I'm busy doing my business.
>SS: "Okay, I guess. Talk to you later."
Whatever
>she begins to make her way back to her table as you pull out your plans. In 3 days time you will show those fucking normies what you're worth
>>
>>27125426
>>
Page 10
>>
>>27128515
Continue
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.