[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she good daughteru material?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: large.png (178 KB, 975x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
178 KB, 975x1024
Is she good daughteru material?
>>
>>27121839
Mods, this is clearly trolling.
That's a violation of your favorite rule, GR3.
>>
If "daughteru" is Chinese for "meat balls", yes.
>>
>>27121855
you're getting despirate hon.
>>
>>27121839
The only thing she's good for is filling space in a coffin six feet under.
>>
>>27121839
Dude, only ghouls post that nowadays, what pushes you to post that relic of the past ?
>>
>>27121875
desperate is considering it's about 4:00 pm est time which points to the likelihood that op just got off the bus, ate his dindin, and is now shitposting. Clearly he's underage so mods please ban op
>>
>>27121926
because you haven't forgotten the Sins of the Past.
>>
File: Book fort.gif (199 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Book fort.gif
199 KB, 350x350
>>27121941
I didn't read it per say but I am aware of this thing purpose in nowadays posting.

I am neither angered or joyful of it, I find it... morbid and unhealthy of you to try to illicit 'reaction' or 'butthurt' from poster user in the board.

Is there other kind of fun that you enjoy that is related to ponies ? Maybe we could work something altogether. Maybe you're just misguided. I forgive you OP.
>>
>>27121941
Never even read it, so can't forget what i don't know or care about, lel.
>>
Negative attention seeking behavior is a hallmark of the developmentally disabled.
>>
>>27121985
You could work towards making Nyx great again like I keep saying.
>>
>>27122248
Shove broken glass up your urethra, faggot.
>>
>>27122268
See. I tried to be reasonable and open up and you keep shitposting as response.
>>
>>27122248
I guess I am wasting my time with you, it's unfortunate, I was hoping to help you to post more modernized content to is relevant to the present flow of things.

You're beating the metal cold anon. It's just sad to witness your story being a reaction to flow rather than being the leading force for new and enjoyable content.

It's a sad day to see your humanity being restricted to reactionary purpose.
>>
>>27122327
I don't care who thinks I'm right, as long as Nyx is happy I couldn't ask for more as a father.
>>
>>27122339
Alright, can you identify the trope you've enjoyed in the story ?

Let's start with the narrative building blocks first.
>>
>>27122384
well being well written is a rare but good trope it uses
>>
File: 1338921891384.gif (1 MB, 224x178) Image search: [Google]
1338921891384.gif
1 MB, 224x178
>>27122651
>Not even a single identified trope from the story you've supposedly loved.

I was trying in good faith anon. I depart.
>>
>>27122707
If you've tried that for as long as I have you'd know there's no point. I'm not going to name things for you to slander. I don't even care if that wasn't your intent, I don't have much reason to care otherwise and one person on my side won't change things. While I appreciate your effort, don't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.