[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>main characters shipping episodes >fulfilling story arcs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1443942338017.jpg (24 KB, 310x281) Image search: [Google]
1443942338017.jpg
24 KB, 310x281
>main characters shipping episodes
>fulfilling story arcs set in S1-S3

It feels like FiM might be over soon.
>>
>>27118891
>Twilight: become princess
done

>rarity: open business in canterlot
done

>rainbow dash: join wonderbolts
not done

>CMCs: get cutie marks
done

>pinkie: unknown

>fluttershy: unknown

>applejack: unknown

>spike: unknown

any other destinies we should be aware of? None of the characters have actually been canon shipped, they threw plenty of bait and the new episode gives us another potential ship, but nothing has been made canon so far.
>>
>>27118909
>>spike: unknown
wut? spike wants to bone rarara
>>
>>27118909
>rainbow dash: join wonderbolts
Its a premise of "Newbie Dash" episodes.

>Spike:unknown
Getting over Rarity and it's done

>Fluttershy
Reforming Discord which will probbaly happen

And right now only Rarity,Applejack and Twilight has no established male friend that may act as a love interest. Seeing how in just 3 episodes we got Sunburst, Tendertap and Ember, this may change very soon.
>>
>>27118929
>Reforming Discord which will probbaly happen
dude it already happened. Discord will NEVER be 100% nice, it's not in his nature.
>>
>>27118925
>>27118929
I can't shake the feeling that ember will be important for spikes destiny.
>>
File: love interest.jpg (88 KB, 894x893) Image search: [Google]
love interest.jpg
88 KB, 894x893
>>27118929
>applejack has no established male friend that may act as a love interest
>>
>>27118934
He may reform to the point of using his pwoers to save someone. I can't imagine him having a two parter episode and either being just a background character or a villain. S6 story was still supervised under Meghan McCarthy's who approved every episode script.

>>27118947
>implying incest
>implying Big Mac wasn't already matched with Marble as a mean to not only give him a love interest but also bind Pie and Apple family together as official family bond.
>>
>>27118996
>He may reform to the point of using his pwoers to save someone
he already did it the episode with the vines. As for outright hero-ing, that will never happen(unless for selfish or comedic reasons on his behalf) because he is just too op for that. He could beat anyone with just a snap of his fingers, he never does though because it wouldn't be fun.

The only way i can see that work is if he finds out in one episode, the nicer and more in "harmony" he is, the weaker he becomes.
>>
>>27119014
He could be easily bested by Chrysalis manipulating him. He was easily decieved by Tirek, Chrysalis could just transform into Fluttershy and cast some minor mind control spells and he would probbaly fell for it.
>>
>>27118891
At this point having an ending that ties up all arcs is the best thing we could hope for.

Don't worry, out autism will carry us long enough to find the next girl show to sperg over.
>>
>>27119042
>and cast some minor mind control spells
that's debatable, we have never seen discord being influenced by magic directly.

But i am not here to talk about his omnipotence, with trickery almost every character in fiction could be beaten. Superman could be beaten by a normal human easily, even without kryptonite if you really wanted to. But in a direct match up, discord would win 100%. Heck, in a fair situations (let's say both of them get an order at the same time to get rid of the other) discord would win in mere seconds while Chrysalis, as you pointed out, would need a LOT of preparation, and even that she would merely control him to a limit.
>>
>>27119053
I never implied that FiM being done means that MLP is done.

I think Hasbro will start with new series so newfags could join in the ride. Oldfags will join anyway but newfags don't want to watch over 150 episodes of a series.

I heard good stuff about Adventure Time and Gravity Falls but even i woudn't start watching because anyhting with more than 2 seasons is already a chore to watch.
>>
>>27119069
Gravity Falls has only 2 seasons, with 20 episodes each. You should give it a shot, I think it's one of the best cartoons out there.
Adventure Time is OK, but imo is really overrated.
>>
>>27118891
>>It feels like FiM might be over soon.
We can only hope.

If they don't have a Celestia episode before then I'll be so peeved, though.
>>
>>27118929
Who is Fluttershy's male friend that could act as a love interest?
>>
>FiM might be over soon
cons: I really like this show and I'll miss it.
pros: no more "FiM might be over soon threads. Ever... Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.
>>
>>27119181
the 2018 movie will be Celestia centered, that can be the only reason why they have waited so long
>>
>>27119197
2012 sais it's Bigmac
>>
File: Sburb_logo_animated.gif (31 KB, 409x448) Image search: [Google]
Sburb_logo_animated.gif
31 KB, 409x448
>>27119069
>anyhting with more than 2 seasons is already a chore to watch
Oh don't mind me I'm just passing by
>>
>>27119069
Pure b8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.