[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he supposed to represent the average Brony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Is he supposed to represent the average Brony?
>>
>>27117575

>outside

No.
>>
File: Jelly.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Jelly.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27117575

No.
>>
>>27117575
He's a badge collector, they're weird sports fans who collect mascot badges for events they go to. I'm guessing he just collects any old event badge.
>>
>not fat
>no fedora
>no neckbeard

Nah
>>
I always thought it was Big Mac. You know, secretly playing with that doll, dreaming of being a princess and such.
>>
File: this pleases derpy.gif (239 KB, 161x211) Image search: [Google]
this pleases derpy.gif
239 KB, 161x211
>>27117717
I... huh. that kind of makes sense, on some levels. I like this idea.
>>
>>27117575

At least we're cute
>>
>>27119317
N-No we're n-not! B-Baka!
>>
>>27117575

Nah he's that guy from Jojo's bizzare adventure with all the hat badges.
>>
File: of course.jpg (5 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
of course.jpg
5 KB, 270x187
of course
dude, it's hasbro, they try to tell us they know about the fandom at every opportunity
>>
>>27119840
implying you don't love every second of the pandering
>>
>>27117700
He does it to be able to fight the elite four.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.